Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps (19791 Views)

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate / Why Femi Gbajabiamila Will Lose Election As Speaker Again / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by krokronyash(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
FFK pay me my money.
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Kennydoc(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Children of 8 would be so confused now whether to crucify their saviour now or remain silent

Igbos haven't forgotten the level of hate FFK poured out on them few years ago. He's only acting like he supports Igbos simply cos he married an Igbo woman who gave him 4 sons, when he couldn't have one from his 3 previous marriages. More so, he's kinda trapped in PDP for now, not like he loves the party.

I can bet you that FFK will return to APC before 2023 to campaign for Yoruba presidency. FFK is a core defender of Yoruba interest, basically at the level of being a bigot. Real Igbos know he can't be trusted.

6 Likes

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Honor10: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okuda:

let him and lawan win so that useless fg wont tell us its opposition that fought agsinst them and their good intentions to better the lives of the people from the national assembly.

lolz, as if,u av choice
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Okuda(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, as if,u av choice
watare you saying?
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Afamed: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
omokoginimi:
He still will not win. We do not want him
Your voice is inconsequential
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by zibya: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
The Twitter Lord god of the IPOB miscreants has spoken, o ye Igbos harken to his voice grin

1 Like

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Mumu ffk with zero political importance .
Gbajabiamila does not need your useless support

It will amaze you how much Hon. Gbaja disagrees with you... That guy needs every support he can muster, even if it means selling his birthright. grin
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by eedriyz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
deflover:
Afonja na afonja
See as e use style support am
As long as it's the Yoruba agenda
Dominate
Smh

FFK ooo! kikiki.
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Goke7: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kennydoc:

Igbos haven't forgotten the level of hate FFK poured out on them few years ago. He's only acting like he supports Igbos simply cos he married an Igbo woman who gave him 4 sons, when he couldn't have one from his 3 previous marriages. More so, he's kinda trapped in PDP for now, not like he loves the party.

I can bet you that FFK will return to APC before 2023 to campaign for Yoruba presidency. FFK is a core defender of Yoruba interest, almost at the level of being a bigot.

reason folks call yorubas betrayals cos they lack clear understanding of sw politics
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Afamed: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Odingo1:
Why should Muslims take all the post in National Assembly, if it was the other round Muric will start making noise.
Keep quiet, during Yaadua/Jonathan regime, David Mark was Senate President while Etteh was Speaker both were Christians, heaven didn't fall

1 Like

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by seunmsg(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
I can only laugh at those surprised by this endorsement. It is the same way every reasonable southern politician will endorse only southern candidates for president in 2023. The clowns already lining up behind Atiku, Kwakwanso and other northern jokers can take a que from this. Between a Gbaja and a Bago, we will choose Gbaja irrespective of party affiliations.
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okuda:

let him and lawan win so that useless fg wont tell us its opposition that fought agsinst them and their good intentions to better the lives of the people from the national assembly.

the person you quote, is he/she an elected lawmaker? whether you people want or not you can't stop people from contesting, support them or contest against them

this mumu kind of politics would drive you people to no where

Igbo don't care about president indeed? na NASS election you people they feel this bittered on, not top sit o
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by modupe2: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
He's a regular customer, he will loose again. Customer dada ni

omokoginimi:
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Okuda(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the person you quote, is he/she an elected lawmaker? whether you people want or not you can't stop people from contesting, support them or contest against them

this mumu kind of politics would drive you people to no where

Igbo don't care about president indeed? na NASS election you people they feel this bittered on, not top sit o

ignorance is bliss. whats more bliss is lack of comprehension because that way you begin to formulate your own knowlegde by yourself that would ginally shut you down when the time comes. if you care to give it another try, you can read my quote you mentioned. this time a bit slower than how fast you seem to type.. lol
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
seunmsg:
I can only laugh at those surprised by this endorsement. It is the same way every reasonable southern politician will endorse only southern candidates for president in 2023. The clowns already lining up behind Atiku, Kwakwanso and other northern jokers can take a que from this. Between a Gbaja and a Bago, we will choose Gbaja irrespective of party affiliations.

Southern? Are you kidding me? I never knew afonjas believed in southern unity.Especially in 2015 when it was most needed
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by polygamist: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
I would like that position to go to South East and Deputy North Central. While Senate President North East and Deputy Senate President South South. Balanced equation. But you know our politicians...
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
modupe2:
He's a regular customer, he will loose again. Customer dada ni

I swear. Customer dada ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okuda:

ignorance is bliss. whats more bliss is lack of comprehension because that way you begin to formulate your own knowlegde by yourself that would ginally shut you down when the time comes. if you care to give it another try, you can read my quote you mentioned. this time a bit slower than how fast you seem to type.. lol

what manner of babysit grammar is this? imagine this baby cow

let him win? who know the dog barking? even his/her generation cannot slow down anyone victory, you're just one stupi.dity promoter

comprehension indeed with your incoherent sentences. dem don use this one brain too for ritual

see as KANU Rendered these people useless, dey now console themselves without a shame again in public @let him win cheesy

dumb people
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Caseless: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2019
He doesn't like him because of how he emphasized his Muslim faith. You dog, you've never hidden Christianity faith. Why is gbaja's show of his faith now an issue?

1 Like

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Adonkia(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2019
omokoginimi:
Hope you are voting on Tuesday? grin

1 Like

Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Okuda(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

what manner of babysit grammar is this? imagine this baby cow

let him win? who know the dog barking? even his/her generation cannot slow down anyone victory, you're just one stupi.dity promoter

comprehension indeed with your incoherent sentences. dem don use this one brain too for ritual

see as KANU Rendered these people useless, dey now console themselves without a shame again in public @let him win cheesy

dumb people

k
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by HAKYN1: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2019
omokoginimi:

Osu, we are not talking of Biafra speaker, we are discussing Nigeria!
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by HAKYN1: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Southern? Are you kidding me? I never knew afonjas believed in southern unity.Especially in 2015 when it was most needed

Osu, afonjas can team up with you for southern unity, but for the Yorubas we are miles ahead of the cave men from the erosion ravaged enlave
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu, we are not talking of Biafra speaker, we are discussing Nigeria!
I’m not surprised you can’t figure from my moniker that I’m from Kogi and not ibo. Tribalism has destroyed the small sense you used to have. Obo langido
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Exponental(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2019
omokoginimi:
stop day dreaming.... he already has 2/3 of the house.
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
omokoginimi:
I’m not surprised you can’t figure from my moniker that I’m from Kogi and not ibo. Tribalism has destroyed the small sense you used to have. Obo langido

You think everyone has the grace to read that your nonsense username? Especially when you couldn't be nice enough to capitalise the first letters of such compound name?

Nonsense and omokoginimi.
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You think everyone has the grace to read that your nonsense username? Especially when you couldn't be nice enough to capitalise the first letters of such compound name?

Nonsense and omokoginimi.
If you can’t see Kogi in my username and you don’t know what Omo means then you need to go see the chief priest of your village shrine sad

Nonesense and pocohantas
Re: FFK - Why Femi Gbajabiamila Should Be Elected As Speaker Of House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
omokoginimi:
If you can’t see Kogi in my username and you don’t know what Omo means then you need to go see the chief priest of your village shrine sad

Nonesense and pocohantas

Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.