Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40227 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You obviously support your fellow man above logical reasoning.....
No I don't. I am a loyal servant of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I never said you girls were praising the wife. You have comprehension issues. I only said you girls were making stupid contributions. In fact you people were trying to table on the op for making a wise decision. None of you condemned the wife at the start.

So because we didn't praise the wife, means we condemn the Op, when it comes to marital issues brought here by ladies, I notice that silly guys here always say " we need to hear the husband's side of the story" Op here absolve himself of all blame while painting the wife red, and you think he doesn't have faults too? Female contributions talked about Op having his own faults too, so mister, you have comprehension issues, you guys contributions are stupid logically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
No I don't. I am a loyal servant of reasoning.

Evidently not.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So because we didn't praise the wife, means we condemn the Op, when it comes to marital issues brought here by ladies, I notice that silly guys her always say " we need to hear the husband's side of the story" Op here absolve himself of all blame while painting the wife red, and you think he doesn't have faults too? Female contributions talked about Op have his own faults too, so mister, you have comprehension issues, you guys contributions are stupid logically.
*face-palm*
I never said that. You guys were trying to turn the table on the op. If indeed you believe in hearing from both sides, why were you girls trying to turn the table on the op?

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
*face-palm*
I never said that. You guys were trying to turn the table on the op. If indeed you believe in hearing from both sides, why were you girls trying to turn the table on the op?

No one is turning against the Op, he should also say his own faults while we judge accordingly, that is logical reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Evidently not.
Well, good night. wink
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

No one is turning against the Op, he should also say his own faults while we judge accordingly, that is logical reasoning.
Well, you should have asked him for his faults instead of turning the table on him

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Well, you should have asked him for his faults instead of turning the table on him

I am yet to see where I turned the table on him.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by APOPTOSIS: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

When a WIFE decides to give her husband a Knock on the head, she will end up knocking her FATHER'S GATE....
But Guy take am easy naaaaaa

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by adontcare(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
MUSAPLC, I am happy for you. You deserve your peace and not a demon for a wife. Enjoy your peace and look wella next time. Don't let what all the stupid nairaland girls are saying. Your life is too precious and short for wicked women to ruin it for you. wink
u just hate any being that is women.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Contumely: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
In Nigeria both can dump each other but in the western world, only the woman can dump man's ass while the husband can't try such without losing much. Gender inequality?

Marriage in the western world is a cage for men. If a woman wants to divorce a man for no reason, she will be granted a divorce, 60% of the man's networth, his house, custody of the children and he will still have to pay alimony and child support. If he cannot pay all these, he is sent to jail. Tell me why marriage is not a cage for men? undecided

Stick to what you know olodo.

Women pay men too in the west.

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by CsRockefeller(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddytime:
Now tell us my dear friend...

Was she a demon before she came into your house, if yes, why did you choose to mess with a demon and if no, my dear brother, she incorporated that demon from your house and her sacking hasn't demolished the original demon in your house so, don't be too quick to celebrate just yet.

Which multinational company you dey work for bros? The company wey dey do indomie noodles na multinational company and the people wey dey load carton of indomie put for truck na multinational company dem dey work for o.noni saying noni

grin grin grin grin grin

Savage guy.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by lilianofentse(f): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Preshy561:

God literally told men to search for wives.
He said, " A man who finds a wife, finds a good thing."
Even if I'm on the path to becoming an atheist, the only thing that pulls me back is scriptures. Most of them can be confusing but they have a lot of wisdom that applies to this very generation

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by clive2u(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Preshy561:
Calling your wife a demon says alot about you.
You must be the chief demon.
at least 1 demon have gone

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by DavidEsq(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Okay. He used the word "ask God for wife" which got me confused.
Thanks
That's how they stand the scriptures on its head. Na their work. Awon Uwa mmebi
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by DavidEsq(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
Even if I'm on the path to becoming an atheist, the only thing that pulls me back is scriptures. Most of them can be confusing but they have a lot of wisdom that applies to this very generation
There is confusion in the scriptures at all. It's mischievous peepz who are turning it upside down and most times, our desire to be tickled in our ears.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2019
What did you do to her for her to do all seven? We need to hear from your wife, we have heard your side now we need to hear the side of the wife before we can judge. There are two sides to a story.

Don't listen to the guys on this thread that are trying to break your home, most of them experience worse from their wives, yet they beg their wives for forgiveness, then they come online and form alpha male. OP while your home is broken these men go back to their wives and wash her feet.

Don't divorce her it is not African, our fathers endured and stayed married till death, you should go and look for elders she respects so they can talk to her calmly.

11 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by vikithor(m): 2:47am On Jun 10, 2019
@ musa,
its same joy here o,same 8 years of no peace,no happy convo,excuses about sex here or there, going out m coming 11pm or more, but this one behaves religious, but in fullness of time ,na she park run ! this has been 2 years my own 'demon ex woman' left n am most at peace thereafter n continue

7 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You just sounded like a sissy with this comment undecided

You will never understand what this man passed through, relax and read stop forming "I too know"
This is marriage he was talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by nlPoster: 4:13am On Jun 10, 2019
I need to move for this site to be closed down.

The amount of hate speech is simply too much.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 4:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Konki:

You thank God for a step backwards abi?

No reason is sound enough to send a wife you courted, labored and married legally!

If only your creator can count your sins, name them one by one and send you packing from life!

Better go and bring back your wife before it is too late!

Oga you will not understand what this man listed up there...
Those things are capable of killing him if nothing was done

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Contumely:

Stick to what you know olodo.

Women pay men too in the west.
Olodo. I was only talking about the case of men. I never denied that women too pay, did I? Isn't Adele going to pay her husband? undecided Fool.

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2019
adontcare:
u just hate any being that is women.
Stop being silly. I only congratulated and supported the op on being free from a toxic partner. How does that mean I hate women?

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by femi4: 5:29am On Jun 10, 2019
MUSAPLC:
Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want
This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

you mean you went through sefia pain for 8yrs.......bye bye to jatijati.....Ma a loĢ£ Delilah
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 5:39am On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
What did you do to her for her to do all seven? We need to hear from your wife, we have heard your side now we need to hear the side of the wife before we can judge. There are two sides to a story.

Don't listen to the guys on this thread that are trying to break your home, most of them experience worse from their wives, yet they beg their wives for forgiveness, then they come online and form alpha male. OP while your home is broken these men go back to their wives and wash her feet.

Don't divorce her it is not African, our fathers endured and stayed married till death, you should go and look for elders she respects so they can talk to her calmly.
What a silly advice. No one should put up with a toxic partner. If partner is too toxic, such partner should be dumped ASAP. I know you don't like this because you are probably like the op's wife. Besides, why are you acting like the wife is an angel and can't do these things except if provoked by the husband? Have you met the wife before? Why try to turn the tables on the man?

Couldn't you have passed your message without trying to demean NL alpha males? From where did you girls get the idea that NL alpha males are simps offline? Did you stalk everyone of them? Such shaming is pointless and such reasoning, even if true, doesn't justify putting up with a toxic partner.

Lastly, he is not obliged to be like our forefathers. In fact, some of our fore fathers didn't endure to the end as they were polygamous and sent erring wives back to their parent's house. Women in the past dear not try what the op's wife did back in the days. Even if our forefathers did put up with toxic wives, it doesn't mean that the op should do the same. Toxic wives are a big NO.

9 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
Lol. God is nonexistent. grin

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2019
cybersoldiers:
My brother, congratulations.

Most of these people asking you useless questions are still little children fed by their parents.

Bros, God really saved you.
Don't mind them. Notice how every female here is talking rubbish. They are trying to turn the tables on the op and some are even advising him to go back to his wife.

Those that have been in marriage will know that being with a toxic partner is like staying in hell. Toxic partners are not worth it and should be dumped ASAP. Congratulations to the op.

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Oyindidi(f): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2019
The real demon is you OP

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by kingreign(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Shut up and don't turn the table around. Are you with him to know what he went thru?
Yes, we've not heard from the other side and we've not heard from the truth part but shut up you deluded fake feminist. angry

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2019
You didn't see some of these things before your marriage? Besides we need her own side of the story. You listed seven complaints about her but none about yourself, so you were the perfect husband who did no wrong, abi?

Preshy561:
Ditto.

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by lereinter(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Were you forced to marry her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.