Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40232 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Okay so what happens to the husband if he is disturbing the wife and not giving her peace? In the western world, she dump his silly ass, so I don't see how marriage there is a cage!!!

To the average Naija man, if the society or laws give more liberty to the men then its not a cage ie Naija and other Asian countries where the man owns the woman he marries. But.....if the society gives the woman any advantage in the marriage then such marriage is a cage.
The woman is not meant to flex any muscle in her marriage. If she is perceived to be bad she can be kicked out, if the man is bad (cos we can not say all husbands are good husbands) the wife should be the one fearing for her matrimonial home too. That is what a good marriage environment is for the average Naija man.
They want to be the ones telling ladies how to please them (Men) but don't believe that ladies are up to any good so they typically don't want to hear any sermon on how to please ladies grin

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
And you decide that the op is a good man because he came here to give his own part of the story without him having any fault at all? So the woman is mad to just do all these without any response from the op or without him doing anything to trigger such attitude from her? The way some people reason in this forum is funny
Why are stupid people abundant in Nairaland? I never said op is a good man. Are you trying to tell me that no woman can behave like the op's wife just like that? You are still inexperienced.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2019
theAccountant:

This isn't what feminism is about.

Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes.

Feminism incorporates the position that societies prioritize the male point of view, and that women are treated unfairly within those societies. True feminism in it's absolute form is the most beautiful thing the world has experienced. It's not about who cook food or who pays the bill, or who decides when not to have sex
Please friend, don't allow social media definition of feminism define yours.
Please read up here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
That is a text book feminism.
Real life Feminists(especially Nigeria ones) belong to the "men are scum" crews!!
You see them demonizing men in all topics...

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by mgh2: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Calling your wife a demon says alot about you.
You must be the chief demon.
You are a fool for rushing into conclusion.
For the man to send her away after good 8years means the man must have been going through torment all these years.

The only blame I have on the man is that he wasn’t careful and watchful enough while they were dating or he just ignored some of these deficits he pointed out hoping she will change later on , but not knowing human beings don’t really change.

Sooner or later majority of men will realize that women are just unnecessary burden to men without apparent usefulness but rather injurious to their wellbeing.

If you must have children, look for an girl to impregnate and send her away afterwards and be single so you can live a long and happy life you deserve.

Don’t cut short your life because of a mere woman, is not worth it not at all.

These set of junks you people call wives are your worse worse enemy.

A lady tested positive to HIV but unfortunately her husband tested negative and the woman is with a pregnancy of 7months.

She instructed us not to inform her husband of her HIV status... but we had to let the husband know of the status of her wife.

The woman had been on medication for long that is why she was unable to infect the man with the virus becaus her viral load was too low to infect the man: these are the demons you people regard as wives.

Men please be careful: don’t ever allow any woman to jeopardize your happiness and lifespan for any reason.

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Reffone:
I thank God she finally left cause my own gf is doing almost the same couple with cheating so today we had issues and she is also leaving I am not happy but glad dat I won't get to spend the rest of my life with someone who is never appreciating
These are glaring signs...

Now, when you see the handwriting on the wall and ignore, that's how you end up with a bad spouse .
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
charliboy654:

How some females reason baffles me, so females cannot do wrong again, see wat the op listed, if someone treat ur brother like that am sure u will be Happy.
The average nairaland female is not fit for rational discourse.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by sammugbes(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
you don't understand, the man tried, some women are evil ooooo, have seen
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
blackmantis:
Was she a demon when you married her?

Why not sit her down and try to find out what is annoying her, you both have a child together.

Brother
Do you know that different people have different mentality...

Where I live not even in Nigeria
A hustling man brought his wife all the way from the village to city and this woman is old enough to be the man mother....

This woman's behaviour eh
You will weep for the man.
The woman refused to work,
Only the man works and at the end of the day the man will come back and cook.
Other women around will be asking this woman why she don't cook for her husband and her reason will be like
" I dont like the smell of pepper or onion"
All the woman does was to have quarrel with one woman or another not even in Nigeria but far away Asia.
This woman succeded in sending that man back to Nigeria.

Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
And you decide that the op is a good man because he came here to give his own part of the story without him having any fault at all? So the woman is mad to just do all these without any response from the op or without him doing anything to trigger such attitude from her? The way some people reason in this forum is funny

This theory would hold water for many men if it was the wife that dumped the husband. That is when the average man will ask..... What did you do to him to make him act terribly towards you in the first place? So long as its the man doing the dumping, people hardly ask for the other side of the story. In Naija all husbands are saints. All are perfect and if any is bad then it's the wife's fault.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Heineken(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
He is not insulting you. You have been irrational so far. Sit up.
you're wise brother.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Reffone:
I thank God she finally left cause my own gf is doing almost the same couple with cheating so today we had issues and she is also leaving I am not happy but glad dat I won't get to spend the rest of my life with someone who is never appreciating

Congrats. Open eyes and choose wisely. I like when people call it off before entering into marriage. Best decision ever.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Yoighaman:

...so the demon has affected your ability to write proper English too?

That's not the story here Prof Wole Soyinka

The matter at hand is a serious one...
Yes there are people that did not attend school in the society
Will that make them not to cry out when oppressed?

You the English professor
We have not heard your name before talk less of your achievement...

Efi Gambia!

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by olabisiolaniyi3: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Does God give a spouse?
How logical is this?
every thing is not logic, lots of things a more spiritual than you think
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
olabisiolaniyi3:
every thing is not logic, lots of things a more spiritual than you think
So you get married in the spirit world cheesy
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

They result to insult when they have nothing sensible to type, and they still claim intellect, lol.

Cos you asked a question that he hates to admit the answer as fact grin grin He decided to use his tongue.

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by macello4(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So what is your point exactly undecided
what am saying exactly is that u are mad asap.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
polabo:
Bros una no dey write correct English in multinational company. Just asking..

All companies including multinational have low key work like drivers, offloaders, securities, gatemen and others
I wonder if you breath and think from your anus abi you want just claim Daft for here.

Stick to the topic at hand and stop condescending the brother man for a laugh.
Hustle na hustle

Maybe you are just still a student thinking that all that glitters are all gold
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2019
theAccountant:

This isn't what feminism is about.

Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes.

Feminism incorporates the position that societies prioritize the male point of view, and that women are treated unfairly within those societies. True feminism in it's absolute form is the most beautiful thing the world has experienced. It's not about who cook food or who pays the bill, or who decides when not to have sex
Please friend, don't allow social media definition of feminism define yours.
Please read up here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
These ones are the sheep, they Dont read, they simply follow what others say
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Anndrew(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
...u neva made any gud post snce u join nairaland...u r only gud as sex object...u tink with ur pussy

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2019
mgh2:

You are a fool for rushing into conclusion.
For the man to send her away after good 8years means the man must have been going through torment all these years.

The only blame I have on the man is that he wasn’t careful and watchful enough while they were dating or he just ignored some of these deficits he pointed out hoping she will change later on , but not knowing human beings don’t really change.

Sooner or later majority of men will realize that women are just unnecessary burden to men without apparent usefulness but rather injurious to their wellbeing.

If you must have children, look for an girl to impregnate and send her away afterwards and be single so you can live a long and happy life you deserve.

Don’t cut short your life because of a mere woman, is not worth it not at all.

These set of junks you people call wives are your worse worse enemy.

A lady tested positive to HIV but unfornately her husband tested negative and the woman is with a pregnancy of 7months.

She instructed us not to inform her husband of her HIV status... but we had to let the husband know of the status of her wife.

The woman had been on medication for long that is why she was unable to infect the man with the virus becaus her viral load was too low to infect the man: these are the demons you people regard as wives.

Men please be careful: don’t ever allow any woman to jeopardize your happiness and lifespan for any reason.

Be rational na. I have seen many wives infected with HIV from their husbands. Some men catch VD treat their selves and hide it from their wives. Some catch HIV and hide it too. Nigerian dads are raping their own kids, some are selling their kids, Infidelity is regarded as normal, wives are seen as property etc. I have seen many men torment the good wives they marry. I know 1st hand of men who abuse wives one left only after her husband beat her till she lost 1 eye. Still I will not say all men are evil and all girls should do is to have baby dafies and enjoy their lives. You hate women we know but don't make your disappointment a national problem.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
delishpot:

This theory would hold water for many men if it was the wife that dumped the husband. That is when the average man will ask..... What did you do to him to make him act terribly towards you in the first place? So long as its the man doing the dumping, people hardly ask for the other side of the story. In Naija all husbands are saints. All are perfect and if any is bad then it's the wife's fault.
Sometimes i feel Sorry for the women in this part of the world

4 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by emyrald91(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
author=MUSAPLC post=79170137]Dear great people.
This week was one of my happy week since 8 year ago, i just returned my wife back to her parents because of following reason:
1 .She don't have any atom of respect for me including all my family member.
2.she is always compliant that she don't like sex or giving you conditions and time to have sex with her
3. She believed that her decision or whatever she said is finally.
4.She wouldn't Cook, because she cook yesterday I.e would you take Tea or
5.She don't like go to church and prayer,my little child of 4 year is aware that her mother don't prayer
6.She wouldn't pick my phone call n when she pick she would asking me with high voice why call her.
7.She don't want me to talk her, let me allow to do whatever she want [/quote]

Daaaaaamn, You use of English Language is so baaaaaad. Could it be anger?

This demon wife am the one feeding ,clothing, housing ,I work with a multinational company.
I want thank God for his Grace all through that trying moment

Meanwhile gerrerah here with your I cloth her feed her work with multinational shit thing. What were you thinking when you married her? that she would feed and cloth you?
Deal with your pride first and stop being a pussy

5 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
Sometimes i feel Sorry for the women in this part of the world

Fact. But women are pushing back now which is not going down well with guys. They call it feminism grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by olabisiolaniyi3: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
So you get married in the spirit world cheesy
lol not that way bro,
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by VULCAN(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2019
It's so amazing that people will make bold comments on matters they haven't the faintest notion about.

Only a feminist or a person that hasn't lived in the West can open their mouth and say there is equality in how the Western courts treat men and women in marriage matters.

I won't even bother to add links as some people will never accept that on a particular topic they know nothing like John Snow

Biglittlelois:

At your first comment, so all of a sudden both gender can dump each other, pray tell, give a scenerio or an example where a wife drove her husband out of the house to go leave with his parents in Nigeria.

At second comment, do you know what a cage means, it is when one is trapped in something and can't come out no matter what, In marriages you can come out of it e.g divorce, the only thing in the western world is you have to pay child support if kids are involved and FYI that law doesn't apply to only females, there are instances where the husband wins having the kids and the wife get to pay for child support, there is very much equality there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Even Lucifer was once an angel but for a man to call his wife a demon then he must have slept, wined and dined with the devil but this story is one-sided We need to hear her own side of the story too.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Bbbwings: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Na wa o
See how niggas dey happy for op. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op me too celebrate you jare
I no dey carry last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Kingrexyl(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Just shut the fvck up!
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2019
delishpot:

To the average Naija man, if the society or laws give more liberty to the men then its not a cage ie Naija and other Asian countries where the man owns the woman he marries. But.....if the society gives the woman any advantage in the marriage then such marriage is a cage.
The woman is not meant to flex any muscle in her marriage. If she is perceived to be bad she can be kicked out, if the man is bad (cos we can not say all husbands are good husbands) the wife should be the one fearing for her matrimonial home too. That us what a good marriage environment is for the average Naija man.
They want to be the ones telling ladies how to please them (Men) but don't believe that ladies are up to any good so they typically don't want to hear any sermon on how to please ladies grin

Exactly ooo, fvcking retards, and yet they all want to go to Yankee, but hate the fact that women there have rights to speak up, but they still prefer white ladies to their fellow blacks, talk about double standards and hypocrisy, I classify those ones as kids with -0 self esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by sommysoft469(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
so u nah saint abi

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
VULCAN:
It's so amazing that people will make bold comments on matters they haven't the faintest notion about.

Only a feminist or a person that hasn't lived in the West can open their mouth and say there is equality in how the Western courts treat men and women in marriage matters.

I won't even bother to add links as some people will never accept that on a particular topic they know nothing like John Snow

How is there no equality there, don't women also pay alimony and child support to men too?or what exactly is your point?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.