Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,391 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (40206 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Funkybabee:
for you to call her demon means you must be a lucifer because don't u check this act during ur courtship days and have u informed her family abt what u don't like abt her altitude, have u sat her down to talk one on one because people didn't change in oneday, something might push them which am sure u didn't find because u are an impatient man....
Logical fallacy and a complete non sequitur. Calling someone a "demon" does not indicate anything about the sayer's character. If all the op listed are true about his wife then she is a demon. Don't try to turn the table on the op. Even good men end up marrying demons. Don't you know some women are good at pretending to be saints before marriage only for them to show their true colours after marriage? How is the op supposed to spot out such pretence before marriage when he is not a mind reader?

The op should be happy that a demon has left the house. Op, celebrate.

Now my question is this:
pls where is ur child, how did she/he feeling towards ur actions, what about her emotion recently, Are you planning of marrying another demon
No sensible man plans to marry a demon. He will sort his child(ren) later. For now, he is celebrating getting rid of a toxic partner. That's the focus.

It seems must nairaland females are not biologically equipped to handle rational discourses. They only reason as their emotions and selfishness lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
So being happy that a man got rid of a toxic partner makes me hate filled? So because a man has been in a marriage for eight years means he should keep on suffering? Why should the number of years matter? You want him to keep on suffering? At this rate, your offspring would consider deleting your name from the family history as they wouldn't want to have a connection with someone so disgracefully stupid.

shut up joor, he ate the punna for 8years, didnt know she was a demon but now that he has found a fresh one outside, he is claiming that she is a demon. If you want divorce no one is stopping you, stop trying to save face by calling the woman a demon, Nobody cares if you house is in disarray. I'm sure your ancestors are turning and crying in their graves because of your stupidity right now

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
Biased cause he said there are two sides to a coin? But you are not biased for supporting the op without hearing from the wife? Lwkmd
I believed the op as there are no good reasons for a woman to behave like that except she is a terrible person. Many women are like that. If you doubt the op, the question is why do doubt the op? Even if you doubt the op and really want to hear both sides of the story, why not wait for both sides of the story first instead of being biased against the op and turning the table on him right away?

At this rate, I see you children being ashamed to mention you as their father because they don't want to be known as the offsprings of someone with a disgraceful stupidity. Who knows if they are being taunted and joked about for being your offsprings? Sit up or they obliterate you from the family records. Good day grin

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Godsage(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
2buffagain:
Marriage in Nigeria is not scary at all. If she misbehaves constantly, You can simply package her and dump her back in the garbage bin you picked her from.

Not so in the west. Here, it is you that will have to leave your house and 60% of your assets and go rent someone else's boys quarters to shelter yourself...while still paying for her lifestyle and your house that she is no doubt fvcking some other guy in...forever, By law grin.

Men who marry out here are too brave. Foolish, even.

Marriage in Nigeria is beans and will only be a thing of fear for you if you are just a disgustingly weak man.
Who would go into marriage over there and wouldnt sign a prenuptial agreement.

The wife no go see chuku if prenup de
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by K08(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
mgh2:

You are a fool for rushing into conclusion.
For the man to send her away after good 8years means the man must have been going through torment all these years.

The only blame I have on the man is that he wasn’t careful and watchful enough while they were dating or he just ignored some of these deficits he pointed out hoping she will change later on , but not knowing human beings don’t really change.

Sooner or later majority of men will realize that women are just unnecessary burden to men without apparent usefulness but rather injurious to their wellbeing.

If you must have children, look for an girl to impregnate and send her away afterwards and be single so you can live a long and happy life you deserve.

Don’t cut short your life because of a mere woman, is not worth it not at all.

These set of junks you people call wives are your worse worse enemy.

A lady tested positive to HIV but unfornately her husband tested negative and the woman is with a pregnancy of 7months.

She instructed us not to inform her husband of her HIV status... but we had to let the husband know of the status of her wife.

The woman had been on medication for long that is why she was unable to infect the man with the virus becaus her viral load was too low to infect the man: these are the demons you people regard as wives.

Men please be careful: don’t ever allow any woman to jeopardize your happiness and lifespan for any reason.
WORD.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by MNDY(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

He sounded like he was trying to convince us not himself.

I don't think so. Nigerian ladies/women have attitude problem. It is a known fact.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:
shut up joor, he ate the punna for 8years, didnt know she was a demon but now that he has found a fresh one outside, he is claiming that she is a demon. If you want divorce no one is stopping you, stop trying to save face by calling the woman a demon, Nobody cares if you house is in disarray. I'm sure your ancestors are turning and crying in their graves because of your stupidity right now
Olodo. Did he eat the punna in peace? Did he eat it as he wanted? Didn't you read that the wife always used sex as a bargaining chip and heaped conditions on it? undecided

Even if he ate the punna and enjoyed it to the fullest and whenever he wanted, it still doesn't give the wife the licence to be toxic and deprive him of his peace of mind. So you think a man should continue suffering under a toxic woman because he has been eating the punna? You are sick. His wife is a demon and he has the right to call her such and dump her ass. It's not defying of any reasonable ethics. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by K08(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
mgh2:

You are a fool for rushing into conclusion.
For the man to send her away after good 8years means the man must have been going through torment all these years.

The only blame I have on the man is that he wasn’t careful and watchful enough while they were dating or he just ignored some of these deficits he pointed out hoping she will change later on , but not knowing human beings don’t really change.

Sooner or later majority of men will realize that women are just unnecessary burden to men without apparent usefulness but rather injurious to their wellbeing.

If you must have children, look for an girl to impregnate and send her away afterwards and be single so you can live a long and happy life you deserve.

Don’t cut short your life because of a mere woman, is not worth it not at all.

These set of junks you people call wives are your worse worse enemy.

A lady tested positive to HIV but unfornately her husband tested negative and the woman is with a pregnancy of 7months.

She instructed us not to inform her husband of her HIV status... but we had to let the husband know of the status of her wife.

The woman had been on medication for long that is why she was unable to infect the man with the virus becaus her viral load was too low to infect the man: these are the demons you people regard as wives.

The bolded got me.

Men please be careful: don’t ever allow any woman to jeopardize your happiness and lifespan for any reason.
WORD.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Yoighaman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
uchman:

That's not the story here Prof Wole Soyinka

The matter at hand is a serious one...
Yes there are people that did not attend school in the society
Will that make them not to cry out when oppressed?

You the English professor
We have not heard your name before talk less of your achievement...

Efi Gambia!

Don't you think it would have been smartful of the OP to have allowed someone else assist him with the write-up knowing he couldn't do it himself? Nobody is perfect including me but not being formally educated should not affect your sense of judgement.

My previous post was not an insult, I just pointed out my observation. If I had wanted to insult him, I know what to write.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by uchman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yoighaman:

Don't you think it would have been smartful of the OP to have allowed someone else assist him with the write-up knowing he couldn't do it himself? Nobody is perfect including me but not being formally educated should not affect your sense of judgement.

My previous post was not an insult, I just pointed out my observation. If I had wanted to insult him, I know what to write.

We understood what he wrote and that alone has passed the information.

We are not in jamb class man

What do you use in communicating to people outside like bread sellers and other petty traders? Pure english or pigin? Abi do you employ interpreters to speak pigin for you before you buy bread because I know bread sellers speaks pigin?

If one can not speak or write English, they should speak or write pigin.
All that is needed is to be making sense, na naija we dey bro no be yankee

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
centboy123456:

why are u saying all this do u know what the op pass true you are saying rubbish do you know what it means to have a bad wife all this nairaland girls are just try to trying to turn the tables on the op I feel sorry for all the useless girls here
Face front!
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
eni4real:
Are you a male Feminist??

I'll like to know why you're asking...
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am quoting you so this your response will be on record. You didn't even know my post was a sarcasm to expose the hypocrisy of Nairaland men. I literally just wrote what men here tell women all the time, just changed the sex.

I absolutely agree with you. However, you don't have the same response when it is a woman that wants to leave her husband because she is not happy in her marriage. In my post, just replace it woman that is what you guys tell the wives here all the time on Nairaland. All I did was expose your hypocrisy. So now that it is not a woman, divorce is no longer a western thing that foolish feminists want to copy abi?

Thank you for exposing Nigerian men for the hypocrites that they are, you can dish the advice but can't take it . See the way you are so passionate in your reply? so you know this standard BS that men here like to tell women all the time is hogwash.

Regiomontanus:
What a silly advice. No one should put up with a toxic partner. If partner is too toxic, such partner should be dumped ASAP. I know you don't like this because you are probably like the op's wife. Besides, why are you acting like the wife is an angel and can't do these things except if provoked by the husband? Have you met the wife before? Why try to turn the tables on the man?

Couldn't you have passed your message without trying to demean NL alpha males? From where did you girls get the idea that NL alpha males are simps offline? Did you stalk everyone of them? Such shaming is pointless and such reasoning, even if true, doesn't justify putting up with a toxic partner.

Lastly, he is not obliged to be like our forefathers. In fact, some of our fore fathers didn't endure to the end as they were polygamous and sent erring wives back to their parent's house. Women in the past dear not try what the op's wife did back in the days. Even if our forefathers did put up with toxic wives, it doesn't mean that the op should do the same. Toxic wives are a big NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Olodo. Did he eat the punna in peace? Did he eat it as he wanted? Didn't you read that the wife always used sex as a bargaining chip and heaped conditions on it? undecided

Even if he ate the punna and enjoyed it to the fullest and whenever he wanted, it still doesn't give the wife the licence to be toxic and deprive him of his peace of mind. So you think a man should continue suffering under a toxic woman because he has been eating the punna? You are sick. His wife is a demon and he has the right to call her such and dump her ass. It's not defying of any reasonable ethics. Good day.
Who said the wife is toxic? So i should just accept that the wife is toxic because he said so? Lol, hell no, i'm not buying this crap grin see conclusion from you o, the wife is a demon? Did she bewitch you? Sense is far from you, who said he should remain in the marriage? He should go and amend his life and stop terrorizing people's daughters. Good bye? Hell no cheesy I'll be waiting
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
MNDY:

I don't think so. Nigerian ladies/women have attitude problem. It is a known fact.
If you are Nigerian, its safe to say then that your mother and sisters have attitude problem. Now i understand, its the environment you were raised in
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
I hope you will channel this energy to when it's a woman that reports her demon husband here on NL.

Godoverevery:

sorry to say ma....... you really sound shallow and it already say alot about you....waooo you are asking him to beg her for how long.... elderly people sud talk to her calmly cos she is a goddess.
A water beg for can never quench a thirst...
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I believed the op as there are no good reasons for a woman to behave like that except she is a terrible person. Many women are like that. If you doubt the op, the question is why do doubt the op? Even if you doubt the op and really want to hear both sides of the story, why not wait for both sides of the story first instead of being biased against the op and turning the table on him right away?

At this rate, I see you children being ashamed to mention you as their father because they don't want to be known as the offsprings of someone with a disgraceful stupidity. Who knows if they are being taunted and joked about for being your offsprings? Sit up or they obliterate you from the family records. Good day grin
when a man give a woman fire, she gives him hell in return. My kids will be too Proud of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Gforce2019: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
It is better to stay single than to marry all these Nigeria disasters ladies. I can identify with what he's saying.
I had a gf like that. Thank God I didn't marry her. I shld have been writing d same epistle on nairaland.

I'm single but not searching at 42. I have my peace of mind and I can attain to any height I want.

If you know that you can stay single without fornicating with olosho, u can join me. I'm leaving my best life as a single. No in-laws wahala, no ladies excesses, no pressure from anywhere....

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
ericsmith:

No oo !! men are still as gullible as adam, please on ur way back help me buy apple 3 for #250. nice day

Haha, you never tire to chop apples ba? The one wey hang for your throat wey Adam chop remain, manage that one grin. Have a nice day too bro.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by delishpot: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
mgh2:

I am advising the reasonable and the real men out there and not some shameless sissy disguising as men.

I doubt you are one of the real men...not even close.

Yinmu! Whatever helps you sleep at night grin
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Westsida: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ryan03:

Sorry I been following your point with the other moniker, both of you gave some good points as support/oppose. But at the bolded, I hate seeing such. He ate the puna for 8 years or they both ate each other for 8 years? Was the wife not receiving deek? Or a deek isn’t a sexual organ? Like I said, you gave some good and viable points, but to me, he ate the Puna is so wrong to say. After all they were married and she wasn’t a Puna seller!

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Westsida: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Rigel95(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You call someone irrational while you are a dolt full of illogical nonsense, I don't see any femaLe praising the wife here, seems you have comprehension issues.
You and the others did not praise the wife true, but you did worse by attacking the messenger. Let me give you a scenario:

Person 1(female): I was raped by a wicked man

person 2: You were probably seducing him with revealing clothes.

person 3: You had probably been collecting money from him but refused to sleep with him.

You understand?
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Rahimat27: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Marriage is all about tolerance enjoy your single status
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
I am quoting you so this your response will be on record. You didn't even know my post was a sarcasm to expose the hypocrisy of Nairaland men. I literally just wrote what men here tell women all the time, just changed the sex.

I absolutely agree with you. However, you don't have the same response when it is a woman that wants to leave her husband because she is not happy in her marriage. In my post, just replace it woman that is what you guys tell the wives here all the time on Nairaland. All I did was expose your hypocrisy. So now that it is not a woman, divorce is no longer a western thing that foolish feminists want to copy abi?

Thank you for exposing Nigerian men for the hypocrites that they are, you can dish the advice but can't take it . See the way you are so passionate in your reply? so you know this standard BS that men here like to tell women all the time is hogwash.

If your post is sarcastic then don't blame me for not being able to tell because almost all girls who have commented reasoned similarly. Could it really be sarcasm or are you now claiming it is sarcasm as a cover up? I think it's the latter given your nonsensical conclusion. Am I a hypocrite? Can you list out any post of mine where I demonstrated such "hypocrisy"? Besides am I a representative of Nigerian men?

I am not a hypocrite. If a woman had been complaining of having a man beater for a husband, I would advise her to dump him ASAP. The reason why I did not ask for both sides of the story is because I believed the op story as only a terrible person would do what the op's wife did.

Finally, the reason why many men behave the way you described is because of you women. When relating marital disputes, most women go a great extent to lie, pretend and bastardise their innocent husbands as the devil while they cunningly play the victim? Some even accuse their innocent husbands of beating them; some fake their cry to gather sympathy and produce great theatrics to increase the sympathy and make themselves more believable; some even accuse the husband of molesting their daughter and even brainwash the daughter to admit this, etc. Many men are aware of how deceitful and manipulative women are when narrating marital disputes. Women can cruelly, without a nudge on their conscience, go to great extent in ruin a man's life with lies. Men are not known for that in general hence they are likely to be believed and it's women's fault for this "hypocrisy."

Are you surprised that men are not longer taking rape accusations seriously? Why is that? Because of you women. You people have exploited society's willingness to blindly believe rape accusations to falsely accuse innocent men and ruin them hence you guys are no longer taken seriously and every rape allegation is now met with immense scepticism. grin The fact that false rape allegations hurt real rape victims isn't enough to deter you guys — how morally bankrupt grin . If a man accuses a woman of rape, is he likely to be believed? Yes of course. Why? Because men don't usually lie about such. How many times have you seen a man falsely accuse a woman of sexual harassment?

If men support men on this issue and become sceptical when it comes to women, I can't blame them because they have learnt from experience how cruelly manipulative and deceitful women are with their stories and you women are to be blame for this. Did you see how pretentious and dramatical Neymar's accuser was on a TV show despite telling lies? You cannot eat your cake and have. If you lie too much, nobody believes you or takes your claims seriously. It's what it is so don't try to label men as hypocrite instead call out your fellow women.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
If you are single at 42, then maybe you need to look in the mirror. If you are single by choice 100% then that’s fine. But if you desire a relationship secretly and you can’t find it, even up until 42, then the problem is deep within the reflection you see in the mirror.
Gforce2019:
It is better to stay single than to marry all these Nigeria disasters ladies. I can identify with what he's saying.
I had a gf like that. Thank God I didn't marry her. I shld have been writing d same epistle on nairaland.

I'm single but not searching at 42. I have my peace of mind and I can attain to any height I want.

If you know that you can stay single without fornicating with olosho, u can join me. I'm leaving my best life as a single. No in-laws wahala, no ladies excesses, no pressure from anywhere....

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rigel95:

You and the others did not praise the wife true, but you did worse by attacking the messenger. Let me give you a scenario:

Person 1(female): I was raped by a wicked man

person 2: You were probably seducing him with revealing clothes.

person 3: You had probably been collecting money from him but refused to sleep with him.

You understand?
Your head dey there.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by doitforyou(f): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
You just proved my point. You don't know this man either. How do you know he is not lying? Men don't lie? why are you willing to give the man the benefit of a doubt but you are unwilling to do the same for the woman? since they are both strangers on the internet.

Regiomontanus:
If your post is sarcastic then don't blame me for not being able to tell because almost all girls who have commented reasoned similarly. Could it really be sarcasm or are you now claiming it is sarcasm as a cover up? I think it's the latter given your nonsensical conclusion. Am I a hypocrite? Can you list out any post of mine where I demonstrated such "hypocrisy"? Besides am I a representative of Nigerian men?

I am not a hypocrite. If a woman had been complaining of having a man beater for a husband, I would advise her to dump him ASAP. The reason why I did not ask for both sides of the story is because I believed the op story as only a terrible person would do what the op's wife did.

Finally, the reason why many men behave the way you described is because of you women. When relating marital disputes, most women go a great extent to lie, pretend and bastardise their innocent husbands as the devil while they cunningly play the victim? Some even accuse their innocent husbands of beating them; some fake their cry to gather sympathy and produce great theatrics to increase the sympathy and make themselves more believable; some even accuse the husband of molesting their daughter and even brainwash the daughter to admit this, etc. Many men are aware of how deceitful and manipulative women are when narrating marital disputes. Women can cruelly, without a nudge on their conscience, go to great extent in ruin a man's life with lies. Men are not known for that in general hence they are likely to be believed and it's women's fault for this "hypocrisy."

Are you surprised that men are not longer taking rape accusations seriously? Why is that? Because of you women. You people have exploited society's willingness to blindly believe rape accusations to falsely accuse innocent men and ruin them hence you guys are no longer taken seriously and every rape allegation is now met with immense scepticism. grin The fact that false rape allegations hurt real rape victims isn't enough to deter you guys — how morally bankrupt grin . If a man accuses a woman of rape, is he likely to be believed? Yes of course. Why? Because men don't usually lie about such. How many times have you seen a man falsely accuse a woman of sexual harassment?

If men support men on this issue and become sceptical when it comes to women, I can't blame them because they have learnt from experience how cruelly manipulative and deceitful women are with their stories and you women are to be blame for this. Did you see how pretentious and dramatical Neymar's accuser was on a TV show despite telling lies? You cannot eat your cake and have. If you lie too much, nobody believes you or takes your claims seriously. It's what it is so don't try to label men as hypocrite instead call out your fellow women.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Ryan03(f): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Westsida:

Sorry I been following your point with the other moniker, both of you gave some good points as support/oppose. But at the bolded, I hate seeing such. He ate the puna for 8 years or they both ate each other for 8 years? Was the wife not receiving deek? Or a deek isn’t a sexual organ? Like I said, you gave some good and viable points, but to me, he ate the Puna is so wrong to say. After all they were married and she wasn’t a Puna seller!
I understand you, the thing is, women are always at the loosing end in such issues. She will be the one to birth children and loose shape, have slacked punna and all. We men remain the same but i get what you mean. I live in an environment where i've seen women abused in the name of marriage with no one to defend them. At the end, the husband toss them aside with nothing and bring in a new woman, he remains unchanged while the woman is seen as a 2nd hand wife, with so much blame on her for not being able to keep her marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Regiomontanus(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
doitforyou:
You just proved my point. You don't know this man either. How do you know he is not lying? Men don't lie? why are you willing to give the man the benefit of a doubt but you are unwilling to do the same for the woman? since they are both strangers on the internet.

There is no good reason or flaw from the man that can explain why a woman should behave this way except she is a terrible person. Besides, people are likely to believe men because men don't usually lie about this issue. If women want to believed, then they should stop lying. A particular gender cannot be falsely accusing people of rape, cruelly lying and pretending during marital disputes and expect people to readily believe them. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Yoighaman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
uchman:

We understood what he wrote and that alone has passed the information.

We are not in jamb class man

What do you use in communicating to people outside like bread sellers and other petty traders? Pure english or pigin? Abi do you employ interpreters to speak pigin for you before you buy bread because I know bread sellers speaks pigin?

If one can not speak or write English, they should speak or write pigin.
All that is needed is to be making sense, na naija we dey bro no be yankee

If he had written in pidgin, we would know he's writing in pidgin...anyway, I agree with you.
Re: My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House by Victorisoni3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok no wahala
But.................

How true Is This story

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.