Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos (33750 Views)

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Ugwuanyi, Akpabio And Wife At Burial Of Ekaette Unoma Akpabio's Grand Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Gistpeeps: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday my Jewel!

Happy birthday to my dear wife and great mother, Her Excellency, Mrs Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio.

Your labour of love for us, our people and humanity shall never be in vain. May the Almighty God continue to protect you and keep you in good health.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/photos-from-sen-akpabio-wife-unoma-birthday.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9590168_akpabio2_jpeg89a98e35ca4742a383a83134412ad939

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9590169_akpabio3_jpega7d04ed05d221d26755a3b7915351c48

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9590170_akpabio_jpegfd628e33a4858703243e0318c607a12f

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Gistpeeps: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akpabio.... Dino Melaye Friend

10 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by daddytime(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
How much of the money wey suppose be everybody money una wan chop? God dey..

I see one Pastor for hire there...thieves who would go to the highest bidder even when their hands are dripping with blood. Home service Pastor.

10 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by dPriv: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Birthday Ma'am.

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Belial06: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
She looks like a retãrded love child born after Shrek raped a homeless mountain goat in a violent way angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Ekaette

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Trendsnews: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

And what is Rubber Chair Doing in this man's house.

Unexposed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
The lion
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by sobastical: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Akpabio.... Dino Melaye Friend

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by OBAGADAFFI: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Where is everybody.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Waiting the make their children over fat?
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by HitSong: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Useless man

Thief

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by SLAP44: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Igbo women too sabi better thing

2 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by tydi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin

Dino would definitely meet you and your wife on the streets of abuja..

Every politician children are always fat which sums up where all our national treasures are going to.

11 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Well still better than udom Because I don't see any viable project he commissions.
daddytime:
How much of the money wey suppose be everybody money una wan chop? God dey..

I see one Pastor for hire there...thieves who would go to the highest bidder even when their hands are dripping with blood. Home service Pastor.

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by franchasng: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm, why is it that almost all successful and famous men from all Nigerian tribes are married to Igbo ladies, why

Seems Igbo ladies bring good luck and success to their hubbies, hmmmm lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, this just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast some years ago, and I quote his words:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos. Honestly Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations and best wishes ma'am.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Gten(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
This Madam that jumped protocol and was forming most wanted is celebrating birthday like a hermit. Failure is truly an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Sufisunni: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:
grin

Dino would definitely meet you and your wife on the streets of abuja..

Every politician children are always fat which sums up where all our national treasures are going to.
Not only Akpabio including Saraki. Dino will meet Saraki on the street of Abuja

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Belial06:
She looks like a retãrded love child born after Shrek raped a homeless mountain goat in a violent way angry

AHN AHHNNNNNNNN!!!!
SHE OFFEND U BEFORE NI

WEREY undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nawa see as their kids fat full ground

*me after looking at my account balance*

4 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Elfather12: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rat
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
She no fine

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:
Nawa see as their kids fat full ground

*me after looking at my account balance*
One day the poor will eat the rich don't worry when that time comes you will eat these fat ones

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by dayleke: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Belial06:

shocked shocked shocked

Habatically!!!!

Dem wronged you before ni fa?
Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by Dredgemaster(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmm, why is it that almost all successful and famous men from all Nigerian tribes are married to Igbo ladies, why

Seems Igbo ladies bring good luck and success to their hubbies, hmmmm lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, this just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast some years ago, and I quote his words:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos. Honestly Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding
. Oga think before you talk, Igbos are able to live and successfully do business in other people's land because the host are friendly and accommodating, the same cannot be said about the Igbos. Instead of you praising your kinsmen for having businesses in other regions, you should praise their host for being peaceful and not discrimination

6 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos by bluefilm: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Unoma?

So that Igbo pussy this man dey enjoy sef?

Well sha, nwaanne Igbo amaka. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.