Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (63525 Views)

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Nigerians shaa sad are u in Argentina?

Are u so primitive not to know that the world has gone global??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by amstamon: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2019
correctguy2010:

There's is a difference, in 2013 CR7 won no title but in 2009 Messi won Laliga.
But Ronaldo was the top goal scorer in laliga and Europe follow by Suarez that same 2013.
For your information, Messi wasn't given the award because he won Laliga, but simply because we was the highest goal scorer in laliga and Europe (2010), same with Ronaldo in 2013.
Bros politics too much for this football thing. Leave argument make we go find money joor. One luv

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by MisterFresh: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2019
List the ten trophies. Lair
DMPaulSr:
Ororo...
CR7..
Person wey no love u no know football..
2 international trophies..
Mah Niggy. Carry dey go.
GOAT dat delivers...
Sumwhere in America, a particular asun just slayed nicaragua. Lmao, farmers league + farmers continent..
Ewu liverpool grin
BTW,Cristiano Ronaldo is now the first
player in the history of Football to
win 10 UEFA trophies shocked
Awwwn..
grin grin grin some people won't sleep well..
cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Goat that have not won Golden boot in 4years Abi.

So golden boot is now bigger that champions league...see the way u reason... Messi has played in la liga all his life(15yrs) in the league...one of the most experienced players in la liga...what did u expect... But he can't replicate same in the CL ... doesn't that tell u something?? He keeps on winning la liga but can't get to the CL final... Guy, allow ur brain function... This is his first outright top scorer in the CL in about 8yrs ... Doesn't this tell u the guy na scam...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2019
babatee90:
If you like carry bomb blow yourself comot for this world who cares?
Another Messi fan spotted..

Sir, why can't we just watch both of 'em play, enjoy the moment while it last and sip water
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2019
flowx:
. Sorry, that thing dey pain.... Don't worry you'll overcome it. And we the CR7 fans are going to celebrate our "Ororo D Goat" until your "MESS" collect just one trophy for his country. Nntoo!!!
Well, to bust your bubble.

Messi is Great

Ronaldo is Great.

I watch the game and move on and i hope you do the same too.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2019
BOJO123:

That year if it's based on trophy and individual performance ribery would have won it or even nuer but cr7 still won cos of individual performance..
remember Wesley sneijder too,..won a treble and had a great world cup but messi won it cos of individual performance.
Right from time Balon d'or has never been about team trophies rather its based on individual performance...

Did modric outperform all players individually last year ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
correctguy2010:

Portugal has helped CR7 when he needed them but Argentina always depends on Messi. The difference is both CR7 and The whole of Portugal team assist each other, for example, CR7 helped the team during the semi final while the team helped him during the final. But Argentna always want Messi to do everything. As for the bolded, talking about Messi playing in EPL, It means you know little or nothing about the present statistics. Messi has more goals against EPL teams than any other league. Next time, think before you make a post.

The difference is that Ronaldo motivates teams...messi don't...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2019
correctguy2010:

Portugal has helped CR7 when he needed them but Argentina always depends on Messi. The difference is both CR7 and The whole of Portugal team assist each other, for example, CR7 helped the team during the semi final while the team helped him during the final. But Argentna always want Messi to do everything. As for the bolded, talking about Messi playing in EPL, It means you know little or nothing about the present statistics. Messi has more goals against EPL teams than any other league. Next time, think before you make a post.

I don't know the way u guys reason...so because messi has lots of goals against EPL teams in the CL doesn't mean he will carry Barca to play in the EPL... Wudnt he b in a new team... This was Ronaldos first season in serie A at age 34 and he still made top 3 top scorers and played less games than any of the top ten players...and still win best player in serie A in his first season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
MrMou:

That was in a freaking Euros final & they were playing it in France, & those guys did it without him.
Point is at least, all those crappy talk of "Portugal team is so average" just because the rapist's sycophants want to hype him can finally be buried! The last Euros & this tournament clearly proves that!
Why are you so pained over another man's success? You're calling him a rapist as if you saw him rape someone, or he raped your sister.

Now back to the issue. Back in 2016, we (maybe you were too young then) were all aware of how Ronaldo's solo efforts led Portugal to the finals. He wasn't just absent in the final, he was injured and was substituted out. Even at that, he didn't sit his ass down on the bench. He kept dishing out instructions to his teammates as a true leader would do to his followers.

And here we are in 2019. Did you watch the highlights of their match against Switzerland? Did you see how helpless Portugal was? Are you telling me that they could have defeated Switzerland in Ronaldo's absence? And for your information, go and check the match records for the just concluded nations league. He didn't join them at the semi final. He has been playing with them.

Always try make valid points when arguing on a public forum. Even if you don't know what to say, ask the internet, it will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by correctguy2010: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

I don't know the way u guys reason...so because messi has lots of goals against EPL teams in the CL doesn't mean he will carry Barca to play in the EPL... Wudnt he b in a new team... This was Ronaldos first season in serie A at age 34 and he still made top 3 top scorers and played less games than any of the top ten players...and still win best player in serie A in his first season

The bottom line is Messi will perform in EPL, but in life it's forward ever and backward never. Messi leaving barca to join any other EPL team will be considered a step backward. I didn't speak ill in any way about CR7, unless you didn't understand me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2019
correctguy2010:

There's is a difference, in 2013 CR7 won no title but in 2009 Messi won Laliga.

When messi won it in 2012, what did he win??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by correctguy2010: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2019
amstamon:

But Ronaldo was the top goal scorer in laliga and Europe follow by Suarez that same 2013.
For your information, Messi wasn't given the award because he won Laliga, but simply because we was the highest goal scorer in laliga and Europe (2010), same with Ronaldo in 2013.
Bros politics too much for this football thing. Leave argument make we go find money joor. One luv

That is it o. All these arguments will not even add a kobo to our accounts. Make i go do better thing jor. One luv bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by correctguy2010: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

When messi won it in 2012, what did he win??

Abeg go and look for how you will make cash, CR7 and Messi has not donated a dime to any of us before. They are made and living their dreams. I don't want to argue again o. Enjoy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by henrixx(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

So y did modric win it last yr ?? Don't tell me the WC crap cos he dint win it... Cos if it's so , then VVD will also win it
why are you attacking everybody that talks about messi. I can boldly tell you that if barca played Ajax Messi would have destroyed them just like you wanna make a claim that Ronaldo could have scored Liverpool that one goal.

Finally Hope you know that he's gonna win the balon dor and there's nothing you can do about it? grin tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Who is standing with Atiku by now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Cradle000(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
blowjohn:

you know what Jay Z said......
Don't be good ma nigger, be great.
Messi is good, Messi is better.
But Ronaldo is Great. Ronaldo is greater!
You made my day man! That good old days listening to music that wake you up. Not anymore again. Due respect messi sabi but ororo kills it anyway anytime

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Cmsj: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Anagha123:
Messi didn’t achieved anything with Argentina, actually his compatriot Maradona - the greatest Argentinian player ever, and maybe the greatest who ever played football alongside Pele, said that Messi is like a “teddy bear” and he never been so right about that.

I have never seen so hyped player like Messi, If Messi goes to play in Italy or England, he would never score more than 25 goals per season! Spanish league is so non-competitive and non-tactical!

If you say to me that Messi is the greatest, I would name at least 5 players who are or were better than him ( PELE, MARADONA,RONALDO, PLATINI,CRUYFF).

RONALDO still remain the GOAT.
I AGREED WITH YOU
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by MrMou: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
IAmTobore:
Why are you so pained over another man's success? You're calling him a rapist as if you saw him rape someone, or he raped your sister.

Now back to the issue. Back in 2016, we (maybe you were too young then) were all aware of how Ronaldo's solo efforts led Portugal to the finals. He wasn't just absent in the final, he was injured and was substituted out. Even at that, he didn't sit his ass down on the bench. He kept dishing out instructions to his teammates as a true leader would do to his followers.

And here we are in 2019. Did you watch the highlights of their match against Switzerland? Did you see how helpless Portugal was? Are you telling me that they could have defeated Switzerland in Ronaldo's absence? And for your information, go and check the match records for the just concluded nations league. He didn't join them at the semi final. He has been playing with them.

Always try make valid points when arguing on a public forum. Even if you don't know what to say, ask the internet, it will tell you.

No be only solo effort! Una don come with una shameless lies again!
Oga, he had the same number of goals as Nani in the entire tournament, & Nani didn't chicken out in the final which was probably the most important & toughest match in their history & was against a France IN FRANCE only to be forming meaningless coach wey them no send am!

And quit the crap of "did you see how they struggled against Switzerland?" They would have set themselves up properly & won more easily without him like they did against France & like they've been doing all tournament in his absence UNBEATEN in a group with Italy & Poland before he came for some glory hunting in the semifinals!

And why you dey shame to tell us how many matches he played & missed before the semifinals?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2019
henrixx:
why are you attacking everybody that talks about messi. I can boldly tell you that if barca played Ajax Messi would have destroyed them just like you wanna make a claim that Ronaldo could have scored Liverpool that one goal.

Finally Hope you know that he's gonna win the balon dor and there's nothing you can do about it? grin tongue

Lol...win balon d'or on top regular la liga?? grin grin
U said messi would have destroyed Ajax, just as u guys said he will destroy Liverpool grin grin

What extraordinary thing did messi do this season?? That's the criteria for winning balon d'or
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
MrMou:

No be only solo effort! Una don come with una shameless lies again!
Oga, he had the same number of goals as Nani in the entire tournament, & Nani didn't chicken out in the final which was probably the most important & toughest match in their history & was against a France IN FRANCE only to be forming meaningless coach wey them no send am!

And quit the crap of "did you see how they struggled against Switzerland?" They would have set themselves up properly & won more easily without him like they did against France & like they've been doing all tournament in his absence UNBEATEN in a group with Italy & Poland before he came for some glory hunting in the semifinals!

And why you dey shame to tell us how many matches he played & missed before the semifinals?

Chicken out how?? U don't know how ridiculous you sound... Showing hatred towards are player without stating facts flaws wherever u wasted ur time typing... Again, wasn't Ronaldo involved in the defeat of Poland in euro 16?? Ronaldo has defeated Italy in the past , so what's ur point??

How come they couldn't win their last two euro qualifiers with Ronaldos absence??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Ronaldo is 34 and still winning.. you too can win at your age all you need is positive thinking..see meaning of positive thinking and it great benefits
https://explicitsuccess.com/benefits-of-positive-thinking/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Anagha123:
Messi didn’t achieved anything with Argentina, actually his compatriot Maradona - the greatest Argentinian player ever, and maybe the greatest who ever played football alongside Pele, said that Messi is like a “teddy bear” and he never been so right about that.

I have never seen so hyped player like Messi, If Messi goes to play in Italy or England, he would never score more than 25 goals per season! Spanish league is so non-competitive and non-tactical!

If you say to me that Messi is the greatest, I would name at least 5 players who are or were better than him ( PELE, MARADONA,RONALDO, PLATINI,CRUYFF).

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by lilslim(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2019
MrMou:

David Villa is the GOAT. He's won every freaking thing in world football & is still the highest goal scorer in Spain's history if I'm not wrong!
He hasn't won the Europa League.

But Pedro Rodriguez has won all....

World cup.
Uefa Euro
UCL
UEL
FIFA Club world cup
UEFA supercup
La Liga
EPL

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by hayor93(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
CR7 someone is in dire need your words of advice here

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
dreofGod:
grin LOL. Something tells me you are a member of TSAN(Table Shakers Association of Nigeria). I'm also happy for our guy,Ronaldo.
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by innopassion: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
internationalman:
A great achiever you are.. And I believe he has more grace and luck more than Messi..

But I know Messi is a better footballer..

Life lesson here is that you can be the best in your field and still wouldn't achieve more than those you are better than

yeah...Cr7 has grace n luck more than messi.messi should have been world 4 10 times in a row...hard luck has reduce his trophy's number both on club n int'l level.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Anagha123:

You mean the Real Ronaldo or this CR7?ronaldo can And is never better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Elamin21(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2019
CR7 nor get mate for football.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by mhosman(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are only being delusional to think messi will win balon d'or...he will not even make number two... It's between Ronaldo and VVD... U think FIFA is still like the blatter days when they were just dashing messi awards... Winning player of the tournament in the 2014 WC undeservedly because James deserved it or Muller...messi cudnt even mk team of the tournament...

Modric dint win the WC but got to the final and that was the reason they said they awarded him balon d'or... VVD also got to the final .... So guy , go and rest... If messi doesn't win Copa, he might not even make top 3... Football fans are tired of messi using la liga to shine yr in yr out

hahaha

Ronaldo and vvd ??

bro , u can console urself with all sweet words

it's a free world

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.