Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Worst Experiences Being Pressed In Typical Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Experiences Being Pressed In Typical Naija (375 Views)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Experiences Being Pressed In Typical Naija by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good day viewers.
Wetin shit don do you for this life?

I'll start by narrating mine.

I cannot forget in A hurry the day I was travelling from Borno state to Abia state. We had to follow Biu LGA, and when we got to Gombe..,it was difficult to look for a vehicle going directly to Abia state but Jos. As a guy man, I preferred to do eggs to avoid the 'shitting madness.' o boy, I ate about eight eggs and digested it with a chilled Lacasera apple juice. As time dey go, e don use style enter afternoon, I say make I just eat small plate of rice and moimoi and heard this crazy thought over my head that '..well, I wouldn't need to buy anything on the road anymore' after eating...but I didn't know my problem just begun. Just understand that plying from Gombe to Jos is about five hours or six.. O boy, as I entered the vehicle, I started feeling to fart. I ignored it jare. It got to a point that I had held more than twelve farts that were about to come out..knowing that I ate eggs and would destroy the trip. My stomach was just heavy and I knew the sound will be like poohuketeketeke........and will be so smelly so I did not unleash it. Gawd! My stomach started showing me I needed the toilet. It was then I knew that shit can actually kill you..,de thing will just be breaking your waist anyhow.
Mehn, three hours your man still dey hold his combination of mess and shit oo. I bone go near the cockpit tell driver the coco. Driver first misbehave then dey come dey tell am say na awua. He come stop. I run enter nearby bush.. O boy, mess no gree stop o. Worst was I go shit for another person shit.
Well, after the stuff, as I dey enter.. I begin hear comment like.. 'na wa o, awua dey shit self.'
I was so embarrassed. Fine boy like me.

Well, let's see yours.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Mike Bbnaija2019 Male Favorite Housemate / 2 Men Engage In Public Fight Over Lady / Make Me Feel Like A Real Man And Get Rewarded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.