Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (40924 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by freethesheeple(m): 3:41am On Jun 12, 2019
angry angry
donaldking10:
everytime a friend of mine.
we know it's u people.
old trick...lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Old trick
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by freethesheeple(m): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2019
James211:
Taaa comot there tell us is you or the covenant will not die.
grin grin angry angry grin grin angry
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2019
King44:
what was the implication of the oath she took??

That no cheating they sill love each other till they marry
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Tladybukky:
First thing first, did you ask her what the convenant was all about?

But sincerely blood convenant is always strong, but i think it the lady duty to denounce it in which ever way it was done, and keep praying against it over you and the unborn child. If she can get in contact with her ex, let her do so that they can denounce it together.

She's trying to contact him though
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by colorsofrainbow: 3:52am On Jun 12, 2019
pleas are post office staff working tomorrow
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by stormborn28(m): 3:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Oturugbeke ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2019
How can the blood oat be in effect when the other party already moved on - married with kids??

Why will it affect only the girl?

Purge your dirty mind from all superstitious brouhaha. You are your problem. The girl hasn't done you any harm.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by capitalzero: 4:24am On Jun 12, 2019
That is price of premarital sex. It is better to delay sex till marriage. If it is real blood convenant you guys will reap you sow. GAL 6:7. If it is fake, nothing will happen except psychological trauma that will haunt you for life. And note that if it is real blood convenient, your woman is connected to satanic realm and satan will keep visiting her occasionally because she has demonic sign on her. Nobody can deliver her except HERSELF.it is personal spiritual warfare with little assistance from others.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

OK let's take it as me sir

Will such thing affect me and the unborn child?

Because I don't know what they pronounce to each other that day
hahahaha, why lieing b4 say no be u, for dis reason my precious advice will not be given to you, except u apologize
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2019
mikezuruki:
Lie Lie OP! Oath kee you dia!
hahahaha, watin happen now guy, nobody holi now
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2019
SmellySperm:

so y did u lie against ur innocent guy?
give advice and stop looking 4 excuses, lol
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by gknight(m): 4:45am On Jun 12, 2019
My candid advice. It takes two to tango. Your girlfriend should go to the guy and let them undo what they did together. If both parties agree without grudges, even their words alone are strong enough to break the oath. It is a simple logic that does not require too much of spirituality. But
for those that are so spiritually minded, there are many biblical passages to back my view. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Naijamagician: 4:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Lol OP let me just tell u, if your babe go bak there to break whatever oath (as long as her Belle never shoot come out) them must Bleep!!! ..
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by SMT042(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day everyone please my friend need an urgent advice on this case he's just depressed right now

Please pardon my English oh

My guy started dating this girl 6 months ago they met on fb

Though my guy complained that since he met the girl things hasn't been working well for him, he thought it's normal life thing

4 months ago he got the girl pregnant and they decided to keep it, he promised to take care of her till she deliver

But something happened yesterday oh, my guy found out that she did blood covenant with the guy that deflowered her, according to her they did it, she the find out that the guy has 2kids he got angry and left the guy, since the. She join a church they deliver her and baptized her, that the covenant is not working again

Please I'm asking as she has been prayed for she got baptized please is the oath still working because the guy she took the oath with is still alive he's married according to her

She's carrying my guy baby what do you advise he do now because he's thinking of leaving the girl with the child self

He's confuse advise needed

I think ur friend or whoever should b careful cuz I hv seen where dz type of thing almost took d life of somebody I know . Whatever she did , involve her parents so that d convenant she entered wt her former boy friend should be destroyed . Blood convenant is very spiritual & it is d reason 4 ur friend's setback in his business . We should b careful ooo !

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by eyinola: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day everyone please my friend need an urgent advice on this case he's just depressed right now

Please pardon my English oh

My guy started dating this girl 6 months ago they met on fb

Though my guy complained that since he met the girl things hasn't been working well for him, he thought it's normal life thing

4 months ago he got the girl pregnant and they decided to keep it, he promised to take care of her till she deliver

But something happened yesterday oh, my guy found out that she did blood covenant with the guy that deflowered her, according to her they did it, she the find out that the guy has 2kids he got angry and left the guy, since the. She join a church they deliver her and baptized her, that the covenant is not working again

Please I'm asking as she has been prayed for she got baptized please is the oath still working because the guy she took the oath with is still alive he's married according to her

She's carrying my guy baby what do you advise he do now because he's thinking of leaving the girl with the child self

He's confuse advise needed

i pardon ur English cry
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by basty: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Blood avenges blood. For a blood covenant to be broken, you will fast and pray until God reveal to you that you are delivered. It is not a simple prayer of a normal church deliverance. I will advise to go to MFM prayer city, Ibafo along Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by mourinhob: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Absolute rubbish. Curses, blood covenants, spells, voodoo etc. are absolute rubbish. Smash that pussy.

You know nothing brother. Na so I bin Dr reason before until e do me vuuuum for eye. Oga forces dey oooo. If you de lag, I no mind show you something
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Mohammedekete: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

OK we planning on going for deliverance

But I want to know if such thing has any effect on the unborn baby, the father of the baby also?
those things have very strong effect...
Tell your girl to meet the former boyfriend, so both of them could unsay what they said initially ...peace to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by IAmTobore(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:
Please is it advisable I send this link to the lady

Maybe she can read advises too
Are you high?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Emmahunk(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2019
oyatz:
Listen the wisdom of the elders!

Really? Devil does not have a conscience my dear. It's only preoccupation is searching for who to devour.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2019
ALWAYS "FOR MY FRIEND". Nevermind we always know we dat are not indomie children. "she joined a church...." religion is a form of displaying d hypocrital nature of some so-called believers. So as a "christian" she was busy having s3x upandan #JESUS WEPT. Anything bl^^d convenant is very powerful. Op go with ur wahala. Shey na ur cross? Me too get my own cross to carry for heregringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
hahahaha, why lieing b4 say no be u, for dis reason my precious advice will not be given to you, except u apologize

I apologize sir

We contacted someone (a lady) that knows the guy, so the guy said they never took each other blood, because he know what blood oath is, he said on that very day, it was 2 cup she put her blood in 1 cup then he out his in another cup

But he said he gave her her own blood to drink while he drank he's own, without the girl knowledge

But I'm yet to be convinced though

Note I found out about the oath thing by my self she never told me, I find out from her former best friend seems they had issues. I had to lie to the girl that she said bad thing about her then the girl begin to leak evevrything When I asked my girl she started crying then told me the whole thing

So I'm willing to help her own, because I love her she's a good girl
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by may320: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:
OK we planning on going for deliverance

But I want to know if such thing has any effect on the unborn baby, the father of the baby also?
I've read some of the comments but didn't see where anyone of them asked you about where the covenant was made.
If your girl really likes you and love her life, let her go back to that first man, maybe you should go with her too, even if you're going to beg him for the two of them to go back to where the covenant was made so as to break it.
From my understanding so far about covenants, it seems it has degrees and could be stronger than one another depending on the bond of love that existed between them.
If he refused, then take the matter to the Great Covenant Breaker, whose blood is powerful and speaks better things than the blood of Abel.
Don't go and kill yourself o cos you don't know where or when the covenant will come and strike you.
Some of those making mouth and given advice wouldn't still learn from this.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Theboss100(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2019
femi4:
Your guy abi na you....fatherhood don catch you

Anyway, to remove the existing blood convenant....you have to do another blood covenant with her

It takes an oath to remove an oath. The blood of Christ replaced the blood of sheep/lamb
I Think Ure Right. But What Do I Even Kw Sef?
Let Me Come And Be Going
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by emptor(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2019
trying to run away from your responsibility is not the best option because the consequences of your running will remain with you.why not go with her to a true man of God for Deliverance for the sake of that innocent blood.you don't break bonds by running it was words they pronounced and it was sealed and it is words you will pronounce alongside the man of God and it will be broken.just be real and man up for your unborn child
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
may320:

I've read some of the comments but didn't see where anyone of them asked you about where the covenant was made.
If your girl really likes you and love her life, let her go back to that first man, maybe you should go with her too, even if you're going to beg him for the two of them to go back to where the covenant was made so as to break it.
From my understanding so far about covenants, it seems it has degrees and could be stronger than one another depending on the bond of love that existed between them.
If he refused, then take the matter to the Great Covenant Breaker, whose blood is powerful and speaks better things than the blood of Abel.
Don't go and kill yourself o cos you don't know where or when it the covenant will come and strike you.
Some of those making mouth and given advice wouldn't still learn from this.

She said the covenant was about no cheating, no lying, that they will end up marrying

But in another twist a girl who knows the guy very well and the guy told her everything. She said the guy said he and my girl put their blood in 2 Different cups, they were suppose to take each other blood, but the guy out smarted her gave her her own blood to take while he took he's own blood

Because as of then the guy was up to 24 while the girl was 17 dude was mature and he knows what covenant is, he already had 2kids from 2 different women self

So since she left the guy went for deliverance she has been in relationship before we met
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2019
emptor:
trying to run away from your responsibility is not the best option because the consequences of your running will remain with you.why not go with her to a true man of God for Deliverance for the sake of that innocent blood.you don't break bonds by running it was words they pronounced and it was sealed and it is words you will pronounce alongside the man of God and it will be broken.just be real and man up for your unborn child

I won't run again. That day I was so angry because she never told me all this while, I find out on my own, but I'm calm now and willingly to God with her
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by jashar(f): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Can we continue in sin so that grace would abound? No. If any man be in Christ, he's a new creature, old things have passed away, behold all things have been made new.

If you're both Christians, stop premarital sex. Start walking in the consciousness of the new man you've become in Christ. That's why the Bible tells us to renew our minds.
Instead of focusing on the negative, focus on the blessings that are yours in Christ Jesus.

May God see you through. If you need further discussion, send a dm...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2019
SmellySperm:

so y did u lie against ur innocent guy?

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by 9jaRealist: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Two superstitious nutjobs who deserve each other...
>
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by tunize(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

OK let's take it as me sir

Will such thing affect me and the unborn child?

Because I don't know what they pronounce to each other that day
what is lets take it as me Bros na you. i wonder wen u guys will always come out with i'm not one of my friend.
anyways, do the needful by not neglecting her not at this crucial stage. like someone above stated wat if she nvr told you? bros respect, forgive and keep any woman that opens up on her mistakes genuinely from her heart without blaming or pointing instances. na jst prayer una need now strong one.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Eldavis(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Thank God both parties are still alive... They should both go and break whatever oath dey have gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.