Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (40931 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by ArchAngelos999: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

OK we planning on going for deliverance

But I want to know if such thing has any effect on the unborn baby, the father of the baby also?

are you born again? in other words do you believe that Christ died and rose to save you? if yes you are born again. from what you have posted about curses it is obvious you have very little knowledge about your rights, privileges and authority In Christ. take out time studying start from Colossians, believe it and confess it that you are not under the domain of darkness but in the kingdom of God. if you start running from prophet to prayer house satan will open account on your head. God's people perish for lack of knowledge. the knowledge of God is not far, go and study. God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by 2019news: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
You mean, u did blood covenant with the mother of ur 2 kids? And she is not married but u married with three kids making 5 altogether or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by 2019news: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Learn to always say the truth if u want a solution to ur problems
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Regiomontanus(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2019
mourinhob:

You know nothing brother. Na so I bin Dr reason before until e do me vuuuum for eye. Oga forces dey oooo. If you de lag, I no mind show you something
How e take do you vuuuum for eye? Explain.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by mourinhob: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Regiomontanus:
How e take do you vuuuum for eye? Explain.

it will be stupid and childish to such here. if you are up for the challenge, indicate then I will direct you.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2019
why did she tell u when she was pregnant?.. why not earlier when you started the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by yanabasee(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Govou11:
My brother from my very little knowledge, this is what I will advise.

1. Let the lady and the man she made the covenant with go to a true man of God and let them break it and renounce whatever is between them. It has to be done physically not remotely or by proxy.

2. You and the lady need to go for deliverance because the covenant will work against you.

3. Then you need to break it effect on the unborn child through deliverance also.

I have so many things to say about blood covenant but i wouldnt need to bore you with so many information. What you need is a solution.
May God help you.

There's nothing like true man of God.... The suppose true man of God wasn't there when the oat was taken, was the one who made the oat to be active and can never be the one to break it....

They both parties involved should come together and break the oat/vows together and go their separate ways!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by webmasteremma(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Here is my take on this, it true that blood convanant is so degerous but there is nothing God can not Change, Thank God the man in question is still alive. I think you need to see him and all of you needs to agree on a new oath but this time you should bless yourselves. Ensure you engage in active prayer as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
tunize:

what is lets take it as me Bros na you. i wonder wen u guys will always come out with i'm not one of my friend.
anyways, do the needful by not neglecting her not at this crucial stage. like someone above stated wat if she nvr told you? bros respect, forgive and keep any woman that opens up on her mistakes genuinely from her heart without blaming or pointing instances. na jst prayer una need now strong one.

She didn't tell me

I found out myself
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Regiomontanus(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2019
mourinhob:

it will be stupid and childish to such here. if you are up for the challenge, indicate then I will direct you.
Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by ffo(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

OK thanks very much sir
I went for a program today and this case was mentioned and prayed for.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Jasen1(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2019
ffo:

I went for a program today and this case was mentioned and prayed for.

Wow
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by ffo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Wow
Deeper life church ilaje, bariga, Yaba.
Every Wednesday by 6.45 but u don't get there before 6.30 you won't get a place to sit.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Petvin2000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Deepfeel:
If the covenant is still working then both of them should be facing the repercussions now, I believe the covenant is invalid cause it was done on falsehood the guy had 2 kids but deceived the girl to take the oath with him, it doesn't work on deceit,

You have said it all bro. You are very correct.
Truly blood covenant doesn't work on deceit. It's obvious she was tricked into it.
OP, just have faith in God that it's is null and void ab initio but ask God to forgive you for indulging in premarital sex, then confidently go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by greatnaija01: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
bro give your own advice na.... attacking me wont change the bitter TRUTH.

Its aimless claiming my advice is useless when u have nothing better to offer. lol. who u epp
stanliwise:
The most useless advise ever.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by jman77(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Yes it's me cry cry cry

Advise a brother angry
coming into nairaland to scam us of our knowledge,you think you're smart abi?! You must be high on the oaths effect already.Abeg go deliver yourself to a living church.

Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by SeverusSnape(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Yes it's me cry cry cry
Advise a brother angry
I like your sincerity.
you will be fine, I'm sure you've gotten the advice you need.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:
Good day everyone please my friend need an urgent advice on this case he's just depressed right now

Please pardon my English oh

My guy started dating this girl 6 months ago they met on fb

Though my guy complained that since he met the girl things hasn't been working well for him, he thought it's normal life thing

4 months ago he got the girl pregnant and they decided to keep it, he promised to take care of her till she deliver

But something happened yesterday oh, my guy found out that she did blood covenant with the guy that deflowered her, according to her they did it, she the find out that the guy has 2kids he got angry and left the guy, since the. She join a church they deliver her and baptized her, that the covenant is not working again

Please I'm asking as she has been prayed for she got baptized please is the oath still working because the guy she took the oath with is still alive he's married according to her

She's carrying my guy baby what do you advise he do now because he's thinking of leaving the girl with the child self

He's confuse advise needed

If he is scared of this things, he probably shouldn't marry her. 85% of this things, are mind over matter. The human mind naturally likes to blame unfortunate situations on something or someone.
Things are not going well for him, some how the girl is tied to it. If he has a mindset like this, he shouldn't marry her, because this push blame syndrome would become a lifestyle, she always be blamed for every unfortunate situation in his life.

He should go and look for a girl, that is righteous and pious, sit down and expect life to be rosey and sweet, because he married a girl like that.

Or as a Christian, he should join her in prayer and faith, standing in as her husband and true possessor. Establishing a new oath with her and with christ, thereby nullifying the oath of old. He doesn't need a pastor for this , he needs a change of mindset, faith and true believe.

One rule of the spirit, do not keep your mouth shut.
Whatever yee bind on earth is binded in heaven, as you have degreed it, so it will be. Cause it is your life, and the life of the person coming together with him to build a home. He is the strong man of his house, he needs to stand his ground, with christ as the bedrock.
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by King44(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

That no cheating they sill love each other till they marry
no cheating, then if they cheat what is supposed to happen?
Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by yelei(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Deeper life church
After she join deeper life she come carry belle out of wedlock and u think say d convenant don break ba?
It's alright....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.