Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (56305 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Emaprince: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2019
gypsey:
Toto decay may be a noise maker but this guy is also stupid, it's not difficult to find an European prostitute, pay her £100, and take selfies with her. Infact, some white women would do it for free.

Let him show us his Marriage certificate to the oyibo woman, since he is posting pictures, he should show us the prove that he married her. Ode!
MUMU

So he won't date before marrying?

People no longer flaunt their GFs/fiances. So it must be wife before showing her on social media.

Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by freshyung: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Anoda war
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by delishpot: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Na dem sabi. Na so dem talk the other time.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by paddyofboss(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Da one minute man cheesy

Nogo show the whitty ur one minute bedmatics oo..Tonto no send u. grin

The truth of the Matter is dat ur biggest title on earth is tontos ex.Whitout tonto u are a nobody,dats why u luv getting our little attention tru her.
Shut up Toto D.icke I see u

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
Hallmark of an irresponsible man. Proves Tonto was right, his lopok in the pic confirms it. The pictures also. Model, wealth etc. No productivity, no concrete work that employs. Just the lifestyle.
Fake lifestyles, besides taking selfies with an Arab hoe is no big deal, just pay em, they d do whatever you want.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Ryan03(f): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin

She's way way cuter than Totodiick.

Will take her anytime anyday, than that toxic devilish, yellowish undiluted wicked pawpaw IDI.ot
I'm sure this was the same way himself and Tonto were gushing over theirselves before the breakup
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Eteka1(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Tonto make sense pass this oyibo girl.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by monerozi5590: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
crafteck:

No one wants to be in a public toilet for more than 40 secs naa

Lol.... Na before i d try impress girls oh.... 10 , 15 minutes i am up... Most of them na public toilet.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Emaprince:
MUMU

So he won't date before marrying?

People no longer flaunt their GFs/fiances. So it must be wife before showing her on social media.

Ewu
were is the prove that he is even dating her? that picture proves nothing. people like you think been aquinted with a white woman is a big deal..

I ve taking pictures with hundreds of white girls doesn't mean i am dating them.
were did he say that he is dating her? or that she is his fiance?
please, what does MUMU means?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by tydi(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
She can't do Nada, let her continue smoking Jamaican weed and ranting yen yen online grin

She is a woman like you ooo!

Deris God oo!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by mexicocity: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2019
that is an afonju man for you always sick for revenge. ��
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by madskills(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Imoh555:
Grown up idiots

Must everything be on social media
Yes ! you click, u follow, they make money
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by crafteck(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2019
monerozi5590:

Lol.... Na before i d try impress girls oh.... 10 , 15 minutes i am up... Most of them na public toilet.

No matter how you form superted, one smoker the would go longer, be more after ur own enjoyment.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by nduchucks: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
I suspect that both Tonto and Churchill are still in love with each other but do not know how to reconnect.

They need a very good shrink and God's help to save them both. Neither of them is able to truly move on.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
So someone cannot celebrate his girl in peace again? Must everything he does be related to Tonto I no even understand people at all... Or u guys want him to just die because he's not marrying Tonto again

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Isoduwa(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
tydi:
grin

Churchhill enjoy your life der go jor!! the Egyptian you saw in your last marriage you shall see no more!

And the Egyptian tried but they were robbed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by freemi(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
gypsey:
how did you know? did you witness the show?
lols. U knw hw whites likes it. .even u
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2019
freemi:
lols. U knw hw whites likes it. .even u
grin grin True!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by tfash96(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
If I no marry oyinbo like him.. Wetin I gain
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Junkie1: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2019
OYIBO GIRLS OVER ANY NAIJA "GIRLS" ANYDAY THIS IS AN UPGRADE FOR CHURCHILL
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by stealmatic(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Da one minute man cheesy

Nogo show the whitty ur one minute bedmatics oo..Tonto no send u. grin

The truth of the Matter is dat ur biggest title on earth is tontos ex.Whitout tonto u are a nobody,dats why u luv getting our little attention tru her.
fufu lik u,nd f dey ask u nw u wil say u r comentin,hw many minute cn u go,

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by ikemesit4477: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Mosque hill! Always in love with stripers!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Carlyboi:
The Churchill or mosquehill guy sef no too get sense must you clap back or act like a woman errytime

You Amadiohahill, how is this a clap back?
Tonto celebrated one boyfriend on his birthday, she called him Short man.
She flaunted another one at Dubai a month ago.
She insulted Tuface and co for another one recently.
She romance Paul O koye and Daniel Amokachi publicly, where were you to comment?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by opribo(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
OBJ pikin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by flowx(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:
Did she use fillers on her lips?
Weldone Mrs/Miss lips observer. He actually found a new love ok! Whether she use lip filter or not is nor of your business. Most Nigeria women are evil so he have to travel to ogbodo oyibo to look for a good wife in order to avoid another heartbreaking event from fake slay queen like you. I have no time to reply you anyway. If you want to fight locate me at Bishop Aboyade st in VI. KPMG building 6th floor. I'll be waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Immarocks(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
she looks like Oyinbo version of Tonto....

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by stwolemide: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2019
czarina:
Did she use fillers on her lips?
[/b][b]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Conji007: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2019
Tonto come and see oo, I have sniper for you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by goldenarrow: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2019
nduchucks:
I suspect that both Tonto and Churchill are still in love with each other but do not know how to reconnect.

They need a very good shrink and God's help to save them both. Neither of them is able to truly move on.

This post summarizes everything about Churchill and Tonto.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by lordswill03: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Quiet queen got me thinking if Tomto is wild?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.