Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, (16029 Views)

2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by SirBunky85(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
The way things are playing out... with Ahmed lawan ...National Assembly will not be independent

Tinubu....for president
El-Rudai .. for vp
stale
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by helinues: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ok Bawaa. You don't have the stomach for the punches we throw here, so Stop barking if you can't attack.

Go on son and enjoy your week. grin

Kindly visits nearest Newspaper stands.. Its Monday morning here..
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

Kindly visits nearest Newspaper stands.. Its Monday morning here..
Why? When I can get all the news and also catch some fun at your expense here? What your point Bawaa?
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by victorDanladi: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
I don't know how Tinubu sleeps at night with the nation wide hatred for him.
You mean Ignore people and PDP hatred?

The Arewa youth above are PDP members who supported Atiku against Buhari in the last election!

All blessed individuals have so many enemies.Such is life
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by SirBunky85(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

Head slamming is an hate speech...

Muslims and Christians are 50/50 in SW..

If you guys dont have respect for the SW Muslims, how about their Christians?

SE claimed to be majority Christians yet lots of you harboured so much hatred towards others even those who never offended you..

You guys need to check unaself with this hatred things.. It is becoming irritating even within the educated ones.

Hian!
pls stop quoting that guy,he's just a sadist just like those ones dat call demselves Christiannorth and jasonscolari
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2019
victorDanladi:

You mean Ignore people and PDP hatred?

The Arewa youth above are PDP members who supported Atiku against Buhari in the last election!

All blessed individuals have so many enemies.Such is life
Oya nah! Who blessed Tinubu? SW tax payers sweat of which I am one of them and now national cake?

There's no honor among thieves.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by victorDanladi: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oya nah! Who blessed Tinubu? SW tax payers sweat of which I am one of them and now national cake?

There's no honor among thieves.
Just accept you are among the hate-filled enemies we are talking about and move on
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

President- NW
Vice president- SW
Pending Senate President - NE
Pending Speaker- SW
Pending majority leader - SS

If that's Una definition of errand boy, so be it

We are relevants in the scheme of things in Nigeria not like a region with no single post or trusted leader.. It is a pity!

I can feel Una pain

Awon ajegbodo dem

You guys have everything. Born with golden spoon. Have people in the government for u and all that.
Has that better the lot of u guys more than the people that have nobody?

With all your government supports and backing, is the West doing too fantastic more than the East?
The East conquers at home, comes to ur own backyard and are doing better to a point you guys are getting jealous, asking them to leave their businesses and get out of West for u guys to take over.

My brother, stop counting hw many people ur zone have in government. Be more concerned on how many of them have ur welfare and the welfare of ur states at heart. If they have our good at heart, they won't be talking of 2023 now. If u want to hear, u hear. If u don't want, keep fighting for those that are killing u. U guys are not ashamed to be fighting for Tinibu to be the president. What happens to the younger and vibrant youths in ur area. So none of them is qualified.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

President- NW
Vice president- SW
Pending Senate President - NE
Pending Speaker- SW
Pending majority leader - SS

If that's Una definition of errand boy, so be it

We are relevants in the scheme of things in Nigeria not like a region with no single post or trusted leader.. It is a pity!

I can feel Una pain

Awon ajegbodo dem
You wailed for 16 solid years to get to where you are now. How do you forget this in a hurry. Igbos held sway in Jonathan's government and that made you Yorubas hate him!

Enjoy your time, this is your time. But enjoy with Sense because power is transient.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Max8: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
I don't think buhari actually eliminated Tinubu. Remember he conceded the most juicy slots to his people.
Buhari only sidelined Tinubu because of his intergrity baggage so that the international community can see him buhari as not corrupt.

But the world could not be decieved by a fake corruption fighter for too long.
This is Nigeria, a country terribly sunk in corruption, tell me which politician that is 100% clean?Even if u say Buhari is Mr integrity, can we say same amongst the people working with him,are we not hearing about some of the corruption still going on under him?as corrupt as Tinubu may be in the system u still can't take away some good qualities he had added to governance in the system
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by SirBunky85(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Brother you know you are lying. Igbos are not hungry but hardworking self reliant people.

Jokes apart, a guy like Tinubu that has stolen so much from the masses can't sleep well at night.

Now he wants to become president and his sins are finding him.

Proudly 5%
and a guy like T.A.Orji can sleep well cuz he didn't corner abia state's money abi?dats my grouse with some of my Igbo brothers, u will turn a blind eye to the rot in our states but always pokenose in southwest politics .tufiakwa unu.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

Head slamming is an hate speech...

Muslims and Christians are 50/50 in SW..

If you guys dont have respect for the SW Muslims, how about their Christians?

SE claimed to be majority Christians yet lots of you harboured so much hatred towards others even those who never offended you..

You guys need to check unaself with this hatred things.. It is becoming irritating even within the educated ones.

Hian!
There are no real Muslims in Yoruba land come to think of it. How many Yoruba mooslims have the mark of the beast on their foreheads like the mooslims upnorth?

Nobody hates you, what people hate is your jealousy of a people that lost all in a gruesome 30 months civil war but scratched their ways up again and now threatening to buy up the whole of SW with their wealth.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2019
SirBunky85:
and a guy like T.A.Orji can sleep well cuz he didn't corner abia state's money abi?dats my grouse with some of my Igbo brothers, u will turn a blind eye to the rot in our states but always pokenose in southwest politics .tufiakwa unu.
Afo sagbuo kwa unu ncha! Iyiafor Enyiogugu, Uzzi na Aboshi, Alukwu Emeke and Ala Ogbaga gbarie unu ncha isi! Aturu!
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2019
femolii:
You bring picture first oo
That could be Biafran children starved by the Nigerian authorities during the civil war or it could be from any other war zone.

That why the Igbos are genetically superior!!

They rose up from the ashes of the civil war with nothing whatsoever and began etching and ekeing a living bare handed.

Today, they are captains of industry and are threatening to buy up the whole of SW particularly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
Max8:

This is Nigeria, a country terribly sunk in corruption, tell me which politician that is 100% clean?Even if u say Buhari is Mr integrity, can we say same amongst the people working with him,are we not hearing about some of the corruption still going on under him?as corrupt as Tinubu may be in the system u still can't take away some good qualities he had added to governance in the system
Buhari is very corrupt. His corrupt nature was what aided Abacha to siphon so much when buhari ran PTF.

You complain of Nigeria and still eulogize a criminal because according to you, he has some good qualities in governance issues.

Will this your opinion hold water in court? No.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by NkayStory(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2019
'Finger Tinubu'.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
victorDanladi:
Just accept you are among the hate-filled enemies we are talking about and move on
I have gone through your posts and they reeked hatred and sifia pains. Move on bro.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Insectkiller: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Nigerian masses should just stop making noise.
because in Nigeria your opinions are like an animals ranting in a certain Ecosystem...

The so called politicians polithiefieans knows how they play their games.. you are the pawns..

God bless Nigeria
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by victorDanladi: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
I have gone through your posts and they reeked hatred and sifia pains. Move on bro.
grin

Going through my posts?

It only shows you are a frustrated jobless pained soulgrin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
How do I put a plaster on this? The pain is too much

tongue

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

tongue
That's my point. Other tribes have abandoned this babarism but my Yoruba brothers won't let go even in a 21st century.

The second picture must be Ajayi crowther and his entire family.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
That could be Biafran children starved by the Nigerian authorities during the civil war or it could be from any other war zone.

That why the Igbos are genetically superior!!

They rose up from the ashes of the civil war with nothing whatsoever and began etching and ekeing a living bare handed.

Today, they are captains of industry and are threatening to buy up the whole of SW particularly grin

The people that are starving in their backyard, waiting for free food and donations

Pushing wheel Barrows and hawking Gala all over South West

Selling their baby for Money

So much hype for these people cheesy

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by dreamwords: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

At least be happy for us for mastering the game of politics. Hope you are aware SE have been relegated to 4th positions in Nigeria.

We are not sophisticated for nothing even though no need to brag about that.

2023 race started 2 years plus cos we know what it meant for us.

That same laugh last shall continues after the 2023 elections.

He who sabi way, sabi book pass
That Guy Is Not from SE but edo
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

The people that are starving in their backyard, waiting for free food and donations

The IDPs rochas built for his almajiri friends.

Hawking gala and pushing wheel barrow is good and better than the prevalent skull mining in your village. It's an honest living that can feed, clothe and house them. With more push, these barrow pushers become importers in a short while and have no choice than to buy up your ancestral lands. grin

I Know you prefer skull mining and yahoo plus to Hawking gala.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by dreamwords: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Your father and mother are agbo peddlers grin
Peddling agbo all over igbo land,,

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
That's my point. Other tribes have abandoned this babarism but my Yoruba brothers won't let go even in a 21st century.

The second picture must be Ajayi crowther and his entire family.

That's your brother being auction off

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Your father and mother are agbo peddlers grin

Still can't be Compare to how your fathers and mothers invade south West with Wheel Barrows and Gala cartons cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

At least be happy for us for mastering the game of politics. Hope you are aware SE have been relegated to 4th positions in Nigeria.

We are not sophisticated for nothing even though no need to brag about that.

2023 race started 2 years plus cos we know what it meant for us.

That same laugh last shall continues after the 2023 elections.

He who sabi way, sabi book pass
Oh gosh! Bawaa quit fooling around pls! SE held sway in the last dispensation while you were playing dirty opposition.
This is APC's government and we the real Igbos will never touch it with a long spoon, at least not while the lifeless Sudanese is still there!

Enjoy while it lasts...this is your season kid and pls stop bleating like a goat in labor.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

That's your brother being auction off

Your defense is lame ...those at the back could not hear you but noticed you were jittery.

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
The IDPs rochas built for his almajiri friends.

Hawking gala and pushing wheel barrow is good and better than the prevalent skull mining in your village. It's an honest living that can feed, clothe and house them. With more push, these barrow pushers become importers in a short while and have no choice than to buy up your ancestral lands. grin

I Know you prefer skull mining and yahoo plus to Hawking gala.

All I read is just crying cheesy

IDPs Camp in Imo

IDPs Camp in Ebonyi

IDPs Camp in Enugu

You are now hiding in IDPs Camp waiting for free and donations

Lazy and poor things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.