Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case (1258 Views)

EFCC Arrests Eno Ubi-Otu, NDDC Director Of Finance & Accounts Over N25Bn Fraud / EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s N25bn Fraud Case / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2019
A US-based Nigerian academic, Dr. Farooq Kperogi, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of ordering the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to withdraw from the alleged N25 billion fraud case involving former Governor of Gombe State, Sen. Danjuma Goje.

Kperogi, a Professor at Kennesaw State University in Georgia, made the accusation in a series of tweets on Saturday morning.

The Herald reported Friday how EFCC withdrew from the nearly eight-year-old case and transferred it to the Office of the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF).

Read more~https://www.herald.ng/n25bn-fraud-i-swear-by-holy-quran-that-buhari-told-efcc-to-drop-gojes-case-don/

1 Like

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Ufranklin92(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by helinues: 5:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Swearing on this matter is not necessary..

Deaf heard the sound
The blind witnessed the drama
While the lepers tear race.

EFCC is confirmed political stooge of Apc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by biacan(f): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2019
We've known this before nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Jmk9292(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2019
National issues in Nigeria are handled like private business... Now tell me where we're heading to
Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Adeoludt(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2019
Ok
Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Paperwhite(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2019
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

2 Likes

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by JasonScoolari: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Baba Lifeless always spray his corrupt loyal aides PERFUME, but will quickly spray INSECTICIDE on his perceived enemies in corrupt case.

Mr. "Integrity" indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Nbote(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Oga U don't need to swear by anything... Even atheists know dat d President is only fighting his enemies not corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by Nukilia: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2019
Abachas man is running Nigeria, what do you expect grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by agbangam: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:
Swearing on this matter is not necessary..

Deaf heard the sound
The blind witnessed the drama
While the lepers tear race.
And
EFCC is confirmed political stooge of Apc

EFCC has always been a political stooge to any party in power including all security apparatus. Until the center is stripped off her numerous power, we will continue to experience such evil acts by our selfish and corrupt leaders.
Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by moriss33(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Zombies will soon come and insult this man for speaking against their Lord and Saviour ....nonsense and useless politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N25bn Fraud: I Swear By Holy Quran That Buhari Told EFCC To Drop Goje’s Case by StillX10(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
Buhari is just a useless old fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Rules On Osun Gubernatorial Election / Ezeife Explodes: 2023 Presidency: Count Igbo Out Of Nigeria If Chance Is Denied / The Read Cap That Took Abba Kyari Away From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.