Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser (912 Views)

How To Use Organic Fertiliser / How To Apply GNLD Neolife Super Gro Liquid Organic Fertilizer / FAO Kicks Off Distribution Of Seeds, Fertiliser To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2019
get your liquid organic fertiliser, directly from Malaysia.bo chemical additives,it's guaranteed bumber harvest. a trial will convince you

a litre is miXed with 500l of water,it's affordable and reliable.

SUPERFISH LIQUID FERTILISER.

contact 07064378216.

a trial will make you come back for more.

Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2019
1 litre

Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is the best organic fertilizer I have used so far. It's very cheap compared to supergro or glnd fertilizer and it increases the yield of the crops.

1 Like

Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by shakyum: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
If u are planning to set up a fish farm. Contact me to get your fish business plan that works like magic
Email :jskanshio@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08164360186
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
OP could have listed the content out with the percentage of each nutrient inside. It is the way to go.

ifedola28:
This is the best organic fertilizer I have used so far. It's very cheap compared to supergro or glnd fertilizer and it increases the yield of the crops.

Bro, Super go is not a fertilizer. GNLD does not have a any product one can regard as fertilizer. Though, there are traces of nutrients inside which are too small and insignificant. Anyone who advertises Super go as fertilizer is not sure of his/her product. Using it as foliar fertilizer is failure from the beginning.

However, it's a water mosturizer. It is good for most farmers because of the bad water they use. And it helps with not wasting chemicals esp during rainy season. Actuallly, it is a product I use, but not as fertilizer. I add it, and then add foliar fertilizer to whatever I want to spray on plants..
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pistotita:
OP could have listed the content out with the percentage of each nutrient inside. It is the way to go.

Bro, Super go is not a fertilizer. GNLD does not have a any product one can regard as fertilizer. Though, there are traces of nutrients inside which are too small and insignificant. Anyone who advertises Super go as fertilizer is not sure of his/her product. Using it as foliar fertilizer is failure from the beginning.

However, it's a water mosturizer. It is good for most farmers because of the bad water they use. And it helps with not wasting chemicals esp during rainy season. Actuallly, it is a product I use, but not as fertilizer. I add it, and then add foliar fertilizer to whatever I want to spray on plants..

good afternoon sir,this one is from Malaysia it's organic made from fish waste no chemical,it has omega 3 oil booster,natural npk, and so many more....believe me this will take over the market base on the results so far.
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
askibee:

good afternoon sir,this one is from Malaysia it's organic made from fish waste no chemical,it has omega 3 oil booster,natural npk, and so many more ...believe me this will take over the market base on the results so far.

I don't doubt the origin, but it does not mean it is better than made in Nigeria products. And I do not doubt the omega 3 in it. But I just want to know the NPK real value, and all other nutrients in it, with the % of omega 3 therein. I I want to use it for hydroponics and I have been looking for an organic product that I can use instead of making it myself all the time. I know the value of what I make cos I took it too laboratory to test all the elements percentage inside.

Most organic products know that if they list the content, professionals will not buy, so they just tell you many more....lol. I must know the content of what i am buying. It is my policy. It is hydroponics I am doing, and very necessary for me. Hope you can get me the real values I need.

Thanks!
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pistotita:

I don't doubt the origin, but it does not mean it is better than made in Nigeria products. And I do not doubt the omega 3 in it. But I just want to know the NPK real value, and all other nutrients in it, with the % of omega 3 therein. I I want to use it for hydroponics and I have been looking for an organic product that I can use instead of making it myself all the time. I know the value of what I make cos I took it too laboratory to test all the elements percentage inside.

Most organic products know that if they list the content, professionals will not buy, so they just tell you many more....lol. I must know the content of what i am buying. It is my policy. It is hydroponics I am doing, and very necessary for me. Hope you can get me the real values I need.

Thanks!

nitrogen 3.0%
Phosphorus 2.5%
potassium 0.3%
magnesium 800mg/kg
boron 30mg/kg
calcium 1%
maganese 5%.

this are the nutrients contained and its natural no additives. base on the test currently in funtua the maize and paddy rice is giving a good result.
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
get your affordable liquid fertiliser its potent very affordable and economical
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by emptytoothpaste: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Askibee, you are a scammer and a thief, and I will do everything I can to get my money back from you.

Do business with this scammer to your own detriment.

It is people like you that give Internet business entrepreneurs a very bad name.

I was looking for a farm worker late last year, so I decided to register on nairaland for that purpose. I PMed @dedons because of how old and active he is on Nairaland and in the agric section respectively, and how he has also contributed in busting scammers on the site. So I figured anybody dedons recommends must be legit. He recommended Askibee, and that was were we made a big mistake. Askibee had us both fooled. Do business with Askibee, and I guarantee you this same fate

I contacted Askibee about providing Farmhelp, and Askibee said I will get him in 4 days max, little did I know that this was just a ploy to scam me off my money.

I made a down payment of 15K to Askibee, and that was when I started hearing different kinds of stories. I was given stories for 1 complete month.

More than 75% of my farm investments perished because of my patience with Askibee's stories and promises. My farm perished because there were times I had to conduct other businesses and leave the farm unattended (sometimes for a week), because I was hoping on this scammer and his stories.

Now, I have been asking him to refund my money, and I'll just forget about everything and move on. For more than a month now, he started another set of promises that he will return my 15K, I have still not gotten my refund.

This is me narrating my ordeal with that fraudster. I have no reason to come here and lay false allegations without legitimate cause.

Feel free to do business with him if you wish, you will get stories, be scammed and we would also read your ordeal here too.
Re: Super Fish Liquid Organic Fertiliser by dedons: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
I should have known that this askibee is a very dishonest person and a scammer before recommending him to anyone.

When he started portraying the traits of a scammer to the young man, I raised alarm here and he started calling the young man to threaten me.

The young man begged me to take down my thread and comments because askibee had promised to pay back his money.

Now it's over three months which he refused to deliver the service he was paid for and also refused to refund the money.

We are trying to track him down using the Police, Efcc and other security agencies including his bank.

Scammers should no longer be allowed to operate on Nairaland as I have long been among those who have been tracking down such evil people here.

The law will surely catch up with him and he must be punished.

Please be careful with this askibee, he is a big scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber/vegetable Markets In Bayelsa And Port Harcourt / Catfish Hanging In Water / 40 Days Hybrid Dwarf Okro Seeds Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.