Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (51113 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by tydi(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Such a beautiful baby mama... But I don't understand the current situation of her boobs.

She born for you
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
demolinka:
But wetin go happen if she carry dis face enter rain?
after rainfall u will discover shade and not Sharon...

At my age see as sense fill my head like dada digbodo����
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by landforeast(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Such a beautiful baby mama... But I don't understand the current situation of her boobs.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
demolinka:
But wetin go happen if she carry dis face enter rain?

Her real face go show... All those ones are decorations nothing beautiful there and btw she's the first Sharon i'm seeing that's not beautiful grin
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
No more news again grin grin

I am yet to see Wizkid's sister too

Burner boy's sister

Let it keep coming like that since there is lack of news.

First and foremost, wash away those pan cake, lip stick, eye brown, eye shadow.

Secondly, Remove the artificial hair.

Thirdly, delete the edited image.

Then lastly, snap and post let us see.

More reason men get tired of their wife after 1- 8 months of marriage. Each time he wakes up and sees her face, he kept on asking,"is this her real face?"

To the ladies out there, the first page of love is always interesting. He takes you out, buys you gold, watch, phone, artificial hair. As you approach to the middle page, it tends to fade.

Fighting, abusive words, blows, kicks follows.

Enjoy the first page of love to the fullest.

grin grin
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by MChaze25(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2019
She looks like Chioma kinda
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
God save Davido say she don marry. I for go give her Belle make she born for me.
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by yungrylex00(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
R2bees:
At least she doesn't have a turtle head like her .........
wait till she barbs her hair grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Abdullahioladej(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Cute her
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2019
Break her heart at your own riisk!!!..she fyn cha!
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Junkie1: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
WHY IS HIS SISTER NOT A BABY MAMA YET??
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Nekwanu ala nwanne OBO ooooooo kaiiii
Nwanne OBO Amaka.... grin

Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2019
yungrylex00:
wait till she barbs her hair grin
Lmao. bad man

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by oteskimena(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
stano2:
Why she come get my Simi eyes but she is Breastiful
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Paulo3ree(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
myresearch:
I cant Marry Her

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wake up dudecheesygrin
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by lookgoodingguy: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
myresearch:
I cant Marry Her

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tiff. grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2019
myresearch:
I cant Marry Her

cheesy cheesy cheesy

who go even wan marry u
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:

oga she's happily married.
some people sef.

as for the boobs wink
JasonScoolari:

oga she's happily married.
some people sef.

as for the boobs
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2019
She looks nothing like Davido but i bet if she washes her face, that's where the striking resemblance will show.
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Emmasnoop(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2019
I like the boobi.
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Who dey bleep this wan now Abi mk I apply sad
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
No more news again grin grin

I am yet to see Wizkid's sister too

Burner boy's sister

Let it keep coming like that since there is lack of news.

First and foremost, wash away those pan cake, lip stick, eye brown, eye shadow.

Secondly, Remove the artificial hair.

Thirdly, delete the edited image.

Then lastly, snap and post let us see.

More reason men get tired of their wives after 1- 8 months of marriage. Each time he wakes up and sees her face, he kept on asking,"is this her real face?"

To the ladies out there, the first page of love is always interesting. He takes you out, buys you gold, wrist watch, phone, artificial hair. As you approach to the middle page, it tends to fade.

Fighting, abusive words, blows, kicks follow.

Enjoy the first page of love to the fullest.
fvck off
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Kylekent59: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
fvck off

If you see me in person, you won't say this.

Well it's social media, feel free to comment as you like.

How is work going over there?
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by bewla(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
jump am pass na app
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Omowunmi7: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Observing effect of gravitational pull in da pix
Re: Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Shhhh01(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
She wan resemble chioma my lover o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) / Wizkid Storms Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.