Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89351 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2019
"Why Has God Forsaken Me, I Will Kill Myself" — Lady Breaks Dow In Tears On The Street Of Surulere

Lady takes to the street of Surulere to express her frustration over inability to find a husband.

In the viral video, she was heard querying God why her own case is different and why she has been forsaken.

She promised to kill herself if things continue like this.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-expresses-her-frustration-over-inability-to-find-a-husband/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Watch The Emotional Video HERE

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by skinnyebans(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Pics
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Jmk9292(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Who looks for who? A husband looking for a woman or a woman looking for a husband....

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Taiyescott(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Women grab us now ooo.. We men are Limited editions oo

307 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2019
misplaced priority.....she needs to look deep to why she can't get a man for herself and besides who says being in a relationship will make you happy ....realest shit....this one no get job oooo

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Embracegossip: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Very frustrated. Watch the video here on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByhajBIHK4G/?igshid=1rkjlfw3bv93c

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by daddytime(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
If na husband matter be your problem now, better lower your requirements, swallow your pride and begin to concentrate on men wey don already get one and searching for number two before you go end up as number seven with plenty abeg.

The ratio of women to men no be joke matter.

@Cococandy

I, usually refrain from engaging folks here 1on1, especially with out-right insults.
Even when the import of my comment (an obvious innocent joke) was lost on you, don't you think quoting me to call me a "dummy" was a tad classless from your end?

You coulda simply read, shook your head in disgust at my submission if laughing was forbidden at yours, and moved on.

Be advised, please, because I can be very nasty too when I choose to.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Daddytime and sagemk will soon be here. I'll park here and wait for comments. Oya. Lilmissfavvy, waiting for you too. Bukatyne,how was church service yesterday. I hope you ministered well.

I like to say ladies develop yourself. And find yourself in a field. I.e work,church,organization, humanitarian service. Be plugged somewhere and with the social connections you make, you'll be found

17 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2019
She is seriously unserious undecided

24 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Authoreety: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2019
A nairalander should help her na

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by daddytime(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
Daddytime and sagemk will soon be here. I'll park here and wait for comments. Oya. Lilmissfavvy, waiting for you too. Bukatyne,how was church service yesterday. I hope you ministered well

Hahahhaha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
daddytime:

Hahahhaha

I dey always lookout for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
after hoeing,u dey find husband now

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by mcjohny(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2019
my sister men are relatively scarce, hope you find a widower or divorcée at your age

39 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lawman88(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Such a deluded fellow. Instead of her to add value to her life and let men chase her for marriage, she is chasing the streets, looking for the man. Fool

A potential house wife that has nothing to offer

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Corrosiveman(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Men are scarce

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2019
The way Nairaland men/boys put our women down is just so troubling and sickening. I hope you guys grow up.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by tydi(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
grin

She has fVcked her hubby away..
Feminist don't know their time to settle down is like the life span of a mosquito. Right in your eyes you would grow old and weary �

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by tidalstorm(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2019
the woman should know that you don't need a man to be happy or fulfilled.
sometimes na the expectations wey friends and family dey put on top person head dey cause this kind thing.
sometimes na the people demsevles dey draw their own problem

29 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by BlackfireX: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
What did she do with the good ones that loved her......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by APOPTOSIS: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2019
This TYPE weh fit don call MEN dogs finish, want to still marry the DOG

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by APOPTOSIS: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
The way Nairaland men/boys put our women down is just so troubling and sickening. I hope you guys grow up.
MIND YOU, the MEN are already GROWN and MATURE...
Rather it is the LADIES, especially the NOWADAYS ones that should grow up.
Please, Channel your Advice and grievances appropriately...

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ek715506: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nonsense may she remain single forever after rejecting nice loving guys like me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

MIND YOU, the MEN are already GROWN and MATURE...
Rather it is the LADIES, especially the NOWADAYS ones that should grow up.
Please, Channel your Advice and grievances appropriately...

Such ineptitude. What qualifies your opinion and perspective as a law what a terrible mentality. In an attempt to look wise, you just displayed your gross ignorance

12 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow, actually wanted to make fun of her till I watched the video. She's really in pains and she looks good too. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last night 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by skyfather09(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
them go dey rush us... that's why i no dey too stress over a chick.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
Wow, actually wanted to make fun of her till I watched the video. She's really in pains and she looks good too. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.
she might be choosy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.