Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic (43480 Views)

Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Unripe Plantain Is A Diabetic Diet For Diabetes And Iron Deficiency / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by jbblues24(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2019
Wheat flour and unripe plantain flour
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by emmabest2000(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buy Vita-rice

1 Like

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by Fejok01(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
efehis:
Wrong eating lifestyle caused diabetes. Right eating lifestyle will reverse it also. If your dad can stick strictly to his diet plan it will be controlled. Check Dr Berg on YouTube for more explanations on diabetes reversal using natural food. Let me gave your email so I can forward a plan to you.
Pls forward the plan to me too. tegtob@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by Phut(f): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Younghacka:

Can I Get These From A Supermarket?
Yes you can. There are also Nigerians who advertise it for sale on facebook and instagram. Last alternative would be to pay people to make it for you from scratch. It’s just the inner flesh of a coconut, dried and ground into a powder. But that would only work if there are a lot of coconuts readily available in your area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by tyconcepts(f): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Younghacka:

How Accessible Is This, I'm Based In The South Southern Part Of Nigeria Not In Lagos.

Very accessible and can be delivered to your doorsteps anywhere.....tyconcepts also doubles as funmicoconuts.
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by booksrite(f): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes you can. There are also Nigerians who advertise it for sale on facebook and instagram. Last alternative would be to pay people to make it for you from scratch. It’s just the inner flesh of a coconut, dried and ground into a powder. But that would only work if there are a lot of coconuts readily available in your area.

angry
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by Solutionhealth(m): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Ginger, Garlic are good to reduce sugar in body
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by Solutionhealth(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Garlic, Ginger very good
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by nanauju(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2019
18wheeler:
Maybe he should try acha. A localcereal found mostly in parts of plateau and southern kaduna areas. Low in sugar and high in fiber. I don’t know the name in English but it’s most recommended for diabetics. Look for it and study it well. Then seek professional advise before applying. I’m sure it’ll work. It has for many I know. Good luck.

Hi please I sent you a mail from nairaland. The mail is as regards stanbic. Pls can you help me out on some questions I want to ask. Pls and pls. I have an interview coming up
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by 18wheeler: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
nanauju:

Hi please I sent you a mail from nairaland. The mail is as regards stanbic. Pls can you help me out on some questions I want to ask. Pls and pls. I have an interview coming up
Hope it’s not late. Just saw this this morning. Been on the road throughout yesterday. I’ll reply shortly.
Regards.
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by nanauju(f): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
18wheeler:

Hope it’s not late. Just saw this this morning. Been on the road throughout yesterday. I’ll reply shortly.
Regards.

Not too late sir. I replied your mail thanks smiley
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by odamaken(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
He should eat eat garri in the afternoon not night just in the afternoon eba garri doesn't rise blood sugar levels

1 Like

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by DisLifeSha: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
You lie

nickxtra:
Wheat is worst than eba
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by Princedapace(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
whiteseed:
you won't even bear it

Talking about those already on meds

If you aren't on meds and noticing weakness, frequent urination, you've been using your scale and each time, high figures, its only a warning to you to change the lifestyle accumulating sugar in your blood, shikena!

You immediately stop every meds, chemically processed foods, smoking, alcohol, any wrong lifestyle

Get your citruses to push out every sugar from your blood and maintain this by never returning to your vomit

Maintain a totally natural lifestyle hence

Whoever scares you with death by not coming on insulin tabs, tell him/her " I know the truth already, its too late "

Hello, I know you made this comment long time ago. I would like to ask you something if you are still available
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by XAUBulls: 2:11pm On May 02, 2023
dominique:
I wanted to suggest unripe plantain flour but you've already scratched it out. You can try couscous, just that it is not very popular here in the south but you can find it on shelves of malls and large stores. It's very cheap and easily available in the north.
Bump.

"Couscous."
Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by XAUBulls: 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
Ada243:
Tiger nuts swallow, potatoes swallow, cauliflower swallow, cabbage swallow, eggplant swallow, look them up on google and make ur preference they are the most healthiest swallow for diabetes
Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by XAUBulls: 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
Ada243:

I recently bought tiger nuts flour for swallow for an elderly man. Google about them, u could actually make them yourself.
Impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic by XAUBulls: 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
NoHoper:
Acha...common in jos plateau state, but you can find it in major markets in major towns in the country.

Very low glycaemic index, ideal for diabetics.
Tiger nuts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Ikpeazu's Newly-Built Hospital Is Unfit For Human Use - Commissioner / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.