Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (46392 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by missimelda01(f): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2019
I'm lost please... Where does feminism come in this topic?
deltateam:

I don't think anyone is leading somebody on. We are talking of feminism traits. No man wants to be told to go and cook by himself or that he's not the head of his home.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Fisher007: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Divorce came to mind because she did something either consciously or subconsciously and you hated it.

We wey dey the institution na prison we dey we no fit comot.
We dey push am like that. Wishing we weren't
But then again no one loves going down alone
So please marry. Make you feel wetin we dey feel

That is dark and deep my brother. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2019
You're just making excuses and looking for validation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Profkenny1(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

I am actually seeing some feminism traits in her and some other issues.... Sometimes now her talks irritates me

Bro, DUMP that b.itch! You will regret marrying her! Just look at the rate of divorce in Western countries where feminism has strong base.

There is NOTHING to benefit from dating or marrying a feminist. They are a bunch of garbage!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Profkenny1(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't even know what the fuss is about whether a lady is a feminist or not. There will always be someone who can handle such women. And she would also know how to compromise when necessary and meet him half way.

Guys that can't cope with feminists are not compelled to. So they should stop making so much noise over it. Besides, what many of them call feminist is not actually that.

Well, only pussified, emasculated, and effeminated men deal with such fugly women!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Igetmyown247: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Why the sudden change of mind?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Ishilove: 2:58am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

Her ideologies are totally different from mine. When ever i correct her on some issues or tell her to do some stuffs she feel am trampling on her and sometimes she feel i'm punishing her.
So you didn't notice all these traits before going to see her parents? You just want to bring shame to her.

Satanic time waster.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:
Please nairalanders, I need your opinion and advice though i expect a lot of bashing because it is normal here on nairaland.

I met this girl two years back and we started dating since 2017. We have been into each other since then.

Recently i went to see her parents just to make my intentions known. After that, we both traveled to see my parents also.

Ever since we came back from my village i have been having this thoughts of divorce. I have this feeling that i will seek for divorce immediately after the wedding. I don't want to have a broken home. I don't want to cheat on my wife because if i eventually marry her with the way i am thinking now i must cheat on her which i don't want to happen in my marriage. I am thinking of quiting the relationship but i don't know how to go about it, how she will react, what her family members will say and react. I am so confused.

Please i need your advice.

Seek the face of God.

When a beautiful thing is about to happen, the devil tries to destroy it with unnecessary thoughts.

Proverbs 18:22 - He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOURS from the Lord. - the devil is trying to prevent you from obtaining God's favours.

Matt 18:20 - When 2 or more gather in God's name, there he is. the devil is only manipulating you to prevent God from dwelling in your home with your wife.

Ecclesiastes 4:12- while one person standing alone can be attacked, 2 standing side by side can conquer.

Do not let the devil use you. Resist him when ever the negative thoughts come & it will flee from you.

Talk to your wife to be and you two can seek the face of God. Fast, pray about it. Marriage is an institution the devil doesn't like being established that's why you hear of so many broken marriages today.

Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows springs of life.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by imitateMe(m): 3:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Divorce came to mind because she did something either consciously or subconsciously and you hated it.

I'll tell your wife tongue
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Proffdada: 3:39am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

I am actually seeing some feminism traits in her and some other issues.... Sometimes now her talks irritates me
have you slep with her ? if yes, you only lusted not loved her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 12, 2019
donbachi:
Spiritually,someone is sitting on your marriage..how can you take your wife to be to your village to meet with parent.only to return back with the thought of ending it..it is not ordinary..when it comes to marriage,we pay more attentions to the physical,finances and human qualities negleting the spiritual side of marriage.both of you should seek the face of God.and pray.
mfm spotted
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Chi59:

Exactly. This young man is just looking for a reason to bring shame to the lady. I'm sure there's something he's hiding. His writing is not straight forward. That he suspects she's a feminist. After TWO years.
Something tells me it's either he's falling for someone else or he has spiritual problems.

I actually believe the lady felt she's got him hooked, felt relaxed and started to dish out another version of herself. Women are capable of having several characters.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by millionboi2: 4:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Emanodimo:

Listen to Dr. Daniel Akpata( The Love Doc.) on Info Fm.

You will be advised properly.

Tell him the bone of contention.

Wish u will do that.
time
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by davidadenrele: 4:17am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:
Please nairalanders, I need your opinion and advice though i expect a lot of bashing because it is normal here on nairaland.

I met this girl two years back and we started dating since 2017. We have been into each other since then.

Recently i went to see her parents just to make my intentions known. After that, we both traveled to see my parents also.

Ever since we came back from my village i have been having this thoughts of divorce. I have this feeling that i will seek for divorce immediately after the wedding. I don't want to have a broken home. I don't want to cheat on my wife because if i eventually marry her with the way i am thinking now i must cheat on her which i don't want to happen in my marriage. I am thinking of quiting the relationship but i don't know how to go about it, how she will react, what her family members will say and react. I am so confused.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, once you are not sure keeping your fidelity in the marriage dont go ahead it will cause you alot of emotional wahala and you will still come back to nairaland asking for help we all tired of this advice me this advice me that!!!! Nigeria is shit hole and we all need finding 100 ways to exit from a shit hole, thank God for nairaland and lalasticala atleast they give reasons to smile everyday been on nairaland.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by ogwuche4u(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Obviously there is no communication between the two of them. Talk it out with her and make her see the traits in her you are not comfortable with. Effective communication is key to every successful marriage out there.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by capitalzero: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

Do not marry herbuet. Love he stages. You are in confusion stages. Go ahead with marriage if you pass confusion stage and feeling attached to her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Originalsly: 4:35am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

Her ideologies are totally different from mine. When ever i correct her on some issues or tell her to do some stuffs she feel am trampling on her and sometimes she feel i'm punishing her.

So finally..... this is the feminist traits. So you only knew her ideology was different from yours after you took her to the village. In two years you never knew this.
As I see it..... you met with her parents... then you took her to your family in the village. In your mind... the marriage is done... she is now your wife... and your ideology must be the only one. So you began barking orders.... and she dared to challenge you. That's not part of your ideology.... she must be submissive at all times.,...when you order her to jump... she is then free to ask how high... and she better not come down before you say so.Bro... go find yourself a slave

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by toniro(m): 4:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Village ppl don enter d relationship wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by AleAirHub(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2019
You're 101% correct.
franchasng:
Feminism as practiced by black women is toxic, and a turnoff to majority of men.

The fastest way to remain single for life as a black lady is to turn to a feminist and the fastest way to end your marriage is to also turn to a feminist.

Follow Bible principles and you will be a virtuous woman, not some feminist bullshyyyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by buzorcharles(m): 5:28am On Jun 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

Really? That's terrible. I don't wish this for anybody.

buts it's true
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Aystarz: 5:30am On Jun 12, 2019
lovelybugs:
"Feminism" one of the most misunderstood words in Nigeria

Perhaps that's because it's the most abused and ill-portrayed word by Nigerian ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Shibaraba:

prison

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Integrafamoo: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2019
You came back from your village and u started having strange feeling. No accusation of any wrong deed on her part. You need to pray. Maybe your village people don't want you to marry yet.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2019
LasLas:

oh!...now I gerrit...ehya!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:53am On Jun 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Belrandstar: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2019
missimelda01:
Orishirishi!

There are more confused men out there than I know.. so just like that you're thinking of a divorce, at least tell us if she did anything wrong. It is not by force to marry, if you know you're not ready to be in a committed relationship stay on your own and stop leading ladies on.

Why must you use emotions instead of logic to think ehnnnn... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by IAmTobore(m): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Curlieweed:

Babe done dey balance small come feel free to show herself. Lol.
Exactly what I thought. He should be smart enough to discuss it with her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by trapQ: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2019
And what is wrong with feminism?
LasLas:

Not that she's really balance financially but from her statement and body language sometimes you will suspect such. I have actually told her that she's a ferminist and she laughed and told me she's not.... Am just scared because she might be hiding it now
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by trapQ: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2019
It means they are not doing it for the love and desire of it but because they feel compelled to due to the fact they don't wanna hurt or bring shame to the other party.
murphyrichy:
I wonder why most people use this word Out of pity whenever marriage is concerned... Wat exactly do you mean by "out of pity here"?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by trapQ: 6:26am On Jun 12, 2019
And you're just realizing this after 2 years and a visit to her parents. Lol

You don't deserve her. Leave her and I guarantee she will find someone better.
You just don't like her anymore hence all these excuses.

If you hadn't met her parents it'd be less hurtful; but you met her parents and made it known you would marry their daughter.

LasLas:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.