Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures (59615 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Their stepmother.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
She won't be happy for long. am no a witch. But Nigerians are who support her to enter polygamy with a old man They are the real witch.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by lomprico(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Her mates. wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Where are the full grown sons. My hot stepmom loading. . . .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by hopexter(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nwoko adding a child to his children lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Ziggylee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
REGINA IS A CHILD TOO NA....SNAPING PICS WITH HER MATE

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Champneys: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mgbeke Nwoko grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Dshocker(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
biacan:
Ashawo leave me alone I nor dey date broke boy

Really
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by nuelyoyo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
kenzysmith:
My neighbour pikin wey dey 14years set die because m 25 i tink it was not proper but after ned got married to regina i quickly took calculatator to minus her age from ned age 62-19 which gives me 43, that give me d courage to do d needful to my neigbour daughter only to discover she is not a virgin what shock me most the way her pussy take swallow my my prick left me confuse. I been they d small girl all this while i no say na she dey pity me. No small pikin 4 this nation again o

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by kraayfeesh(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
nollywood shu not give dis girl child role in movies again o.. she don turn family woman... roles she n olu jacobs being husband and wife.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by lagosinnovator: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ned is borrowing my supposed lifestyle. i like to have kids round the globe.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
....and they say this chic is beautiful? grin

So many girls on the streets of Lagos are way better for real! cool

whenever I see any news about this lady posting pictures, I hurriedly open it. I have been looking for that single picture that will convince me this plumb is actually beautiful. Aside her complexion, nothing else pass for this teenager.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by magicminister: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
kenzysmith:
My neighbour pikin wey dey 14years set die because m 25 i tink it was not proper but after ned got married to regina i quickly took calculatator to minus her age from ned age 62-19 which gives me 43, that give me d courage to do d needful to my neigbour daughter only to discover she is not a virgin what shock me most the way her pussy take swallow my my prick left me confuse. I been they dey pity d small girl all this while i no say na she dey pity me. No small pikin 4 this nation again o

I always maintain that half the men on this forum were raised by animals.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by jconsulting(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Regina Daniels has the most expensive pekus in Nigeria for now

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by bjbjbj: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Go to bed daddy's waiting.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Deltatoto: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore8:
GistMore.com

Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is who latest wife to billionaire, Ned Nwoko, poses with children in new pictures.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-poses-ned-nwokos-children-in-new-pictures
ned is a failure at 60 he still has toddlers.if he dies now d kids won’t no their father

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by AngelicBeing: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
sad
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Itzneowizy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Caption should be...Ned Nwoko's wives pose 2geda angry
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
This will help the older folks
ijeybest8@gmail.com
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by escapefromusa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Chrisus:
Wrong caption.
Should be : Ned Nwoko's children pose together.

LoL. poverty don carry this one brain play baba ijebu. grin

Your just frustrated Regina wont be providing any juice for your waank baank. grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by bejick(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Who notice say Ned don blow pikin enter her belle, reason why she carry that small bag cover her belle.
monitoring spirit everywhere.
I bet you will go back and check the picture again grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore8:
GistMore.com

Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is who latest wife to billionaire, Ned Nwoko, poses with children in new pictures.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-poses-ned-nwokos-children-in-new-pictures
All i see is Ned's children
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by raphy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
kenzysmith:
My neighbour pikin wey dey 14years set die because m 25 i tink it was not proper but after ned got married to regina i quickly took calculatator to minus her age from ned age 62-19 which gives me 43, that give me d courage to do d needful to my neigbour daughter only to discover she is not a virgin what shock me most na the way d girl take ride me 4 bed she even give me comfirm Mouth Action without me asking her. Before she been dey come my apartment all the time just to watch film and to see me after school. I been they pity d small girl all this while i no say na she dey pity me. When i make the ìst move she be like wa bah na(am ready)chai No small pikin 4 this nation again o

what is this one saying abeg?
why you de tell us .an empty barrel make the loudest noise.

anyway you have your bragging right so enjoy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Exodora: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
....and they say this chic is beautiful? grin

So many girls on the streets of Lagos are way better for real! cool

Who ask you amibo !!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by gonkin(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
ornicus:
Where are the full grown sons. My hot stepmom loading. . . .

Lol I know what u mean and it's totally gonna be psycho.
Money is the new form of love now. The other day a girl told me that if she gets an opportunity with a rich @ss grandpa like ned, that he'll instantly become a young man cuz of his cash

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by YorubaWarrior: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
donproject:

whenever I see any news about this lady posting pictures, I hurriedly open it. I have been looking for that single picture that will convince me this plumb is actually beautiful. Aside her complexion, nothing else pass for this teenager.

I'm totally with you for sure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ebidocha ona kpo darling darling, time sha tell
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Witnes: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
So its ugly Ned that have these beautiful children? When u are ugly better go for beautiful girl for marriage but when u are a broke guy, manage any that come ur way.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by Myself2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
She is with her mates I the pics
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures by gladisa7: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
This girl is still a baby..dat ned is a mahgoht!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.