Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal (24374 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Princedapace(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin From Frying Pan To Fire. ...

Let's the see, what the idiotic Ipob party would come up with, this time around..

Like seriously, did u make this comment? I hope u work for the current govt o. And I hope u are ready not to complain the day power shifts away! PDP never ever imagined they can ever become opposition party. No human has held power for ever. Even south African ANC is losing strong hold. So, whatever standard u set, u or ur kids when u are dead will live to experience it.
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by bizzibodi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Disappointed,am expecting justice okon Abang to replace bulkachuwa.
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Most people are ignorant of the fact that in the North both Christians and Muslim names are alike.
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by id911(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
bizzibodi:
Disappointed,am expecting justice okon Abang to replace bulkachuwa.

Na una sabi... whatever you guys like, do it. All I know is that, Atiku is coming at the Supreme Court!
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Chukwurah003: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
PDP wailing has not even started yet grin
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Chukwurah003: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Demonstration of craze don permanent for North tey tey! I
This simply shows that Fulanis are one United criminals in various organs of governance with one simple mission.....
To subvert the quest for genuine democracy in Nigeria

Why won't her replacement be Christian from Kebbi ??

Lol...the only criminal here is Atiku

1 Like

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Chukwurah003: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
id911:

Na una sabi... whatever you guys like, do it. All I know is that, Atiku is coming at the Supreme Court!

No be only Atiku. Better go and sleep
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by mubeela(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
Ok..When u sell dog to buy monkey

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by willsc: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why not at lest respect your parents who gave up a lot to train you.
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin From Frying Pan To Fire. ...

Let's the see, what the idiotic Ipob party would come up with, this time around..
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Bellotelli: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
athaboi:
That daft of ngene ranting up there....so bulkachuwa was actual a fire set by the APC thinking that PDP will allow it and now you believe that APC has brought frying pan to roast PDP. nobody is ready to reason well any longer in this country not even the youths. It's a shame
So everyone must now reason in a PDPish way to become reasonable? ok

2 Likes

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Vikirays: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
kaen1317:
Judiciary already rigged. Atiku should just go home.
But he is Atiku's brother - GARBA - is he not?
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Jaideyone(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Demonstration of craze don permanent for North tey tey! I
This simply shows that Fulanis are one United criminals in various organs of governance with one simple mission.....
To subvert the quest for genuine democracy in Nigeria

Why won't her replacement be Christian from Kebbi ??
atiku Abubakar is a Christian Ibo man from isi alangwa.

eti ya were sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:
grin
cry

PDP own don be.

While dey call Buhari Dullard, IBB knows Buhari is Baddest bad master strategist that all coup plotter consults. Even Abacha that was forming james bond 007 had to beg Buhari to come and give his regime direction

Rule Number 1: never underestimate your Opponent, (or become another Anthony Joshua)

Rule Number 2: Fear the 60s Military class of IBB, OBJ, Damjuma, Buhari( they got trained in UK,US,India and Ghana on art of war)

Rule 3: Avoid Tinubu for your own good
(He runs the streets, and got trained in the hellish part of chicago)

undecided undecided undecided

And the aforementioned are the ones you call your heroes and look up to...

I pity for this country the cerebral constitution of most Nigerian youths leaves a lot to be desired it's even more worrisome if one considers that same youths are at the receiving end of bad leadership that is plaguing the country
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by buharitill2023: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
chinjo:
Must they all come from the north?
must idiotic pigs come from SE

1 Like

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by iammo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

And the aforementioned are the ones you call your heroes and look up to...

I pity for this country the cerebral constitution of most Nigerian youths leaves a lot to be desired it's even more worrisome if one considers that same youths are at the receiving end of bad leadership that is plaguing the country

Mr ITK i better pass other youth.

Point out where i called anyone my hero, or you need local translation.

If you are.at the recieving end of bad leadership, then good for you but don't generalise as it make you look not so smart

1 Like

Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by AmazingELixir: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:

Mr ITK i better pass other youth.

Point out where i called anyone my hero, or you need local translation.

If you are.at the recieving end of bad leadership, then good for you but don't generalise as it make you look not so smart

Your utterance is indicative of a youth that's out of touch with reality. Anyways good luck to you Mr. Better pass other youth
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Ijaya123: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
id911:
It doesn't matter. We have a watertight evidence so we will come out victorious

Atiku is coming!

Yes. Atiku is coming to ipobland.
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by buharitill2023: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
id911:

Is good to have hope, in order not to be hopeless
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by victorazyvictor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
even namdas ���

grin
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Are they all now better than God?
With all these names..

God can still turn things around
Re: Justice M. L Garba Replaces Zainab Bulkachuwa At Presidential Election Tribunal by FuckDaMods: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Wailers will ask now, why his name is not Okeke or Fubara.
Cr7 hater is even a zombie.. Your life worse

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders CBN To Blacklist Importers Of Palm Oil, 42 Other Items / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / We Have Crossed The Rubicon - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.