Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (16403 Views)

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Abdulazeez99: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
As the battle of political power-play of who and what zone gets the high profile positions in the ninth National Assembly goes on, as the ninth Assembly is set for its inauguration on Tuesday this week, Igbere TV decided to have an interview with Hon. Demian Igbokwe, an APC chieftain and National Coordinator of COALITION OF SOUTH EAST YOUTHS FOR BUHARI (COSYB), a Buhari Support Group that played a major role for Mr President in the 2019 General Elections, to hear hi opinion as to what he thinks about the tussle of zoning in the 9th NASS as it seems the Southeast is being left behind.

In a brief interview with our correspondent in Abuja, Hon. Igbokwe while pouring out his heart about the current happenings in the national politics said that excluding the South East from the ninth NASS leadership will spell doom for the nation as a whole.

We sought to know how he feels about the clamour for the Southeast to be accommodated in the 9th Assembly, Hon. Igbokwe has this to say:

“It’s against the federal character arrangement for this Administration to look the other way while the Southeast is sidelined in the helms of political affairs. It’s absurd for anyone to refer to the Southeast as a zone the nation can do without.

I am seeing a nation drifting into total disunity, and I am surprised that those running the system are very comfortable with it. It’s also very sad for anyone to subject the Southeast to the condition of begging to be accommodated. How do we reconcile the fact that the third leg of a tripod is being neglected in a nation State where the Igbo, the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani are the biggest three?

Is it not funny that the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani want to take everything with what they have introduced as a new lexicon in our national politics? They ask:What did the Southeast bring to the table? When did that become a national benchmark for national inclusion on the basis of population, spread and just whatever?

“We have had Assemblies before this 8th and 9th. All the previous Assembly arrangements have been accommodative to all the zones of the nation, why would the 8th and 9th Assemblies be such a ridiculous set-up? If you have six or ten offices to share among six geopolitical zones,why would any zone take two at the expense of others?We can now see through the hypocrisy of some of our so-called leaders!

When Sen. Ngige had failed to return to the 8th Assembly, the leaders of our Party were busy telling anyone who cared to listen that if only the former Governor had returned, he would have been automatically anointed President of the Senate.

Compare then to now,how many Senators-elect do we have? It’ s aIl cheap politics. I once heard my friend from the southwest say that the Southeast didn’t vote APC and, as such, shouldn’t expect much.

Again, as I said before, I have always found that laughable, because, the Southeast voted for the APC, but results were written against APC by the Southeast PDP which, I believe, was done in connivance with a part of APC high command. I know what I am saying because I participated fully in the elections. I am not ashamed to say it,we from the Southeast played into the hands of those who do not want any good for us.”

“The INEC dribbling on Owelle Rochas Okorocha’s Certificate of Return, the INEC-mediated impasse on Sen. Ben Uwajumogu’s re-election and the speed with which the all-scarce Certificate of Return was issued to Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba of Accord,who came third in that election ,by the same INEC that are delaying that of Rochas after court ruling, while withdrawing that of Hon. Chike Okafor.

All of these are a sad proof that somebody or a group somewhere does not want to see the Igbo in a major political position in the land and I am surprised that our leaders are not talking,they are all systematically gagged! All of these were orchestrated,in the first place,to quarantine the Southeast into a cull de sac from where we can merely plead,as we are doing,for a crumb from the master’s table without a position in the next Assembly or any where that could offer us a strong leadership voice in the country.”

“From the arrangement on ground, the Muslim/ Muslim slot will tell badly of the next Assembly! The Senate President, a Muslim and the Speaker and his Deputy,from all indications, Muslims.

The Judiciary,another arm of government itself, is also headed by a Muslim;both at the level of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal.

So what has happened to our balancing ideals in a secular State like ours? Or have we suddenly become an Islamic nation without knowing as some are wont to allege? APC, are we that insensitive to fundamental realities and nuances as a Party or are we condemned,cursed to make these mistakes that will never allow any escape route when President Buhari eventually ends his tenure in 2023?

When that time comes,who will bail the cat for the APC?

Among those currently on parade as national and regional leaders of the Party I see no head that can fly past all the realities I have itemised; unless and, of course, until the Party chooses to retrace its steps from the path of perdition that we have witnessed in recent times. Thank you.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/758564/excluding-seast-from-nass-leadership-will-spell-doom-for-the-nation-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Jmk9292(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
All zones should be carried along irrespective of voting statistics..... Nigeria is a federation..

11 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by rusher14: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
What of excluding SS?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Time to ponder........

SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'.
We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

We have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023", they don't want us in the National Assembly".
Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has barely finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

All these guys below have all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore.
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
All zones should be carried along irrespective of voting statistics..... Nigeria is a federation..
Sure thing!

This one below no want Atiku again o....back to lefulendum!
cheesy wink grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by hisexcellency34: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
We dont want NASS leadership. We want secession. We want referendum. We Want BIAFRA!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by ArmaniUhuru: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Which doom?

I ask again, which doom?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by olajide8(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
As the battle of political power-play of who and what zone gets the high profile positions in the ninth National Assembly goes on, as the ninth Assembly is set for its inauguration on Tuesday this week, Igbere TV decided to have an interview with Hon. Demian Igbokwe, an APC chieftain and National Coordinator of COALITION OF SOUTH EAST YOUTHS FOR BUHARI (COSYB), a Buhari Support Group that played a major role for Mr President in the 2019 General Elections, to hear hi opinion as to what he thinks about the tussle of zoning in the 9th NASS as it seems the Southeast is being left behind.

In a brief interview with our correspondent in Abuja, Hon. Igbokwe while pouring out his heart about the current happenings in the national politics said that excluding the South East from the ninth NASS leadership will spell doom for the nation as a whole.

We sought to know how he feels about the clamour for the Southeast to be accommodated in the 9th Assembly, Hon. Igbokwe has this to say:

“It’s against the federal character arrangement for this Administration to look the other way while the Southeast is sidelined in the helms of political affairs. It’s absurd for anyone to refer to the Southeast as a zone the nation can do without.

I am seeing a nation drifting into total disunity, and I am surprised that those running the system are very comfortable with it. It’s also very sad for anyone to subject the Southeast to the condition of begging to be accommodated. How do we reconcile the fact that the third leg of a tripod is being neglected in a nation State where the Igbo, the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani are the biggest three?

Is it not funny that the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani want to take everything with what they have introduced as a new lexicon in our national politics? They ask:What did the Southeast bring to the table? When did that become a national benchmark for national inclusion on the basis of population, spread and just whatever?

“We have had Assemblies before this 8th and 9th. All the previous Assembly arrangements have been accommodative to all the zones of the nation, why would the 8th and 9th Assemblies be such a ridiculous set-up? If you have six or ten offices to share among six geopolitical zones,why would any zone take two at the expense of others?We can now see through the hypocrisy of some of our so-called leaders!

When Sen. Ngige had failed to return to the 8th Assembly, the leaders of our Party were busy telling anyone who cared to listen that if only the former Governor had returned, he would have been automatically anointed President of the Senate.

Compare then to now,how many Senators-elect do we have? It’ s aIl cheap politics. I once heard my friend from the southwest say that the Southeast didn’t vote APC and, as such, shouldn’t expect much.

Again, as I said before, I have always found that laughable, because, the Southeast voted for the APC, but results were written against APC by the Southeast PDP which, I believe, was done in connivance with a part of APC high command. I know what I am saying because I participated fully in the elections. I am not ashamed to say it,we from the Southeast played into the hands of those who do not want any good for us.”

“The INEC dribbling on Owelle Rochas Okorocha’s Certificate of Return, the INEC-mediated impasse on Sen. Ben Uwajumogu’s re-election and the speed with which the all-scarce Certificate of Return was issued to Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba of Accord,who came third in that election ,by the same INEC that are delaying that of Rochas after court ruling, while withdrawing that of Hon. Chike Okafor.

All of these are a sad proof that somebody or a group somewhere does not want to see the Igbo in a major political position in the land and I am surprised that our leaders are not talking,they are all systematically gagged! All of these were orchestrated,in the first place,to quarantine the Southeast into a cull de sac from where we can merely plead,as we are doing,for a crumb from the master’s table without a position in the next Assembly or any where that could offer us a strong leadership voice in the country.”

“From the arrangement on ground, the Muslim/ Muslim slot will tell badly of the next Assembly! The Senate President, a Muslim and the Speaker and his Deputy,from all indications, Muslims.

The Judiciary,another arm of government itself, is also headed by a Muslim;both at the level of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal.

So what has happened to our balancing ideals in a secular State like ours? Or have we suddenly become an Islamic nation without knowing as some are wont to allege? APC, are we that insensitive to fundamental realities and nuances as a Party or are we condemned,cursed to make these mistakes that will never allow any escape route when President Buhari eventually ends his tenure in 2023?

Among those currently on parade as national and regional leaders of the Party I see no head that can fly past all the realities I have itemised; unless and, of course, until the Party chooses to retrace its steps from the path of perdition that we have witnessed in recent times. Thank you.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/758564/excluding-seast-from-nass-leadership-will-spell-doom-for-the-nation-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/

Would this man kip kwayet- when the south west was excluded did the nation burn - rubbish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
What doom? Una vote for am before? Modafokn losers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pocket concerners
Tomorrow, it ends either in good or bad note.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by VillagePipu: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nonsense
He can't speak for Igbos. Igbos here on Nairaland have said they are not interested in leadership and are not interested in what APC has to offer.

Igbos in APC would be compensated but for the entire Igbo tribe to demand anything from APC, that won't fly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us (igbos) still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has barely finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Ayoswit(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
K
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2019

Going at this pace, In 2023 you might get to see Rapc, Napc, Aapc, Oapc etc
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by martowskin1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
if u ask me, SE should just stay away from Nigeria leadership.... we know the ones ruling for 20yrs now.... we can see the doom they are leading the nation to

NASS leadership wont make any difference in the SE....

the SE senators dont need leadership to make impact in their constituencies

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by naptu2: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Igbere TV is heavily campaigning for Orji Uzor Kalu.

Speaking to newsmen about the campaign, National Secretary of the O.U.K volunteers, Emeh James Anyalekwa explained that #7000Youth4OUK was not driven by monetary benefits.

I have just been reliably informed that the Director of the popular News blog, IGBERE TV (IGBERETVNEWS.COM ), Emeh James Anyalekwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by oyatz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Calm down Bros, nobody can scheme out the Igbos in the Politics of this country, it's just impossible!

Abdulazeez99:

3 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Seetto: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
South south and south east are the same grin

4 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by somadinho10: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
olajide8:

Would this man kip kwayet- when the south west was excluded did the nation burn - rubbish
please brother when was the south west excluded... Please enlighten us since 1999....thanks

4 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by HeWrites(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
naptu2:
Igbere TV is heavily campaigning for Orji Uzor Kalu

grin grin

You know the drill

1 Like

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by owem19(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79194281:
Time to ponder........

SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'.
We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

We have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023", they don't want us in the National Assembly".
Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has barely finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

All these guys below have all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore.
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink
infidel

4 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
rusher14:
What of excluding SS?

SS don do presido for 5 n half years

1 Like

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by dalongjnr: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmm..... after insulting other tribe/region for voting their conscience.
Next time You would know how to play politics.
S/E people(65-70% of them) take politics as a religion. PDP=Christianity while, APC= ISLAM. Why now seeks an unholy matrimony?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by rusher14: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

SS don do presido for 5 n half years

What of Azikiwe?
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
owem19:
infidel
Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, Dominique.
Rule 2.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
dalongjnr:
Hmmm..... after insulting other tribe/region for voting their conscience.
Next time You would know how to play politics.
S/E people(65-70% of them) take politics as a religion. PDP=Christianity while, APC= ISLAM. Why now seeks an unholy matrimony?
Hmmmm, this is deep!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by NonsoWow: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
SE will not be excluded. We will have minority leader(Enyinnaya Abaribe).

3 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Chukwurah003: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
We don’t need noisemakers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by blackaxe78: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin grin

Comedy!

You cant plant yam and harvest maize

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC / Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi / Thugs Attack, Flog PDP Members At Ogun Tribunal Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.