Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound (33010 Views)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by newsynews: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
VJ Denrele Edun has reacted to the news of singer Peruzzi slapping social media influencer, Pamilerin Adegoke. According to him, the incident happened for real and that the whole brouhaha is no publicity stunt.

Narrating the incident, Denrele tweeted:

So I invited @thepamilerin & @Peruzzi_VIBES to my club openin in Bayelsa.
Both arrived at different times.
I’ve known Pamilerin for years & since we al went to Dubai recently for his birthday celebration, I wanted him to cum thru not only as an Influencer but to unwind for a bit!

Peruzzi is also a close friend of mine. Jst when he rounded up his course in Ukraine, he had come thru to ask me to help out with his music.
PamPam arrivd in Bayelsa on the 7th.
Perruzzi arrivd in Bayelsa on the 8th.
D Club Openin wz on d nite of d 7th.
Both didnt see each other.

Right afta d successful openin nite, I had dispersed d first roll call of artistes.
Peruzzi, Skales & Dbanj wer billed to perform on d second nite.
For some weird reason, Pamilerin slept off & didnt come thru. So Peruzzi didnt see him in d club.
Heaven knows wat wuld hv gone dwn.

The morning of the 9th, I had dispatched security to go pick 2Face and Zoro up and the moment they got back to the hotel, I did a roll call of all my guests billed to catch the evening flight out of PH to Lagos.
Everyone came to the hotel lobby and we started a head count.

Pamilerin strolled down & I immediately started teasing him about how he missed out on a great nite out at d club. And we laughed about the shenanigans that @PEXXIE & Shewenzi were up to.
I was truly grateful that everyone came thru to support CLUB DIPS but most importantly, ME!

Pamilerin
Peruzzi came down a few minutes after & whilst we were catching up about his great performance d nite before, d Protocol guys called for my attention.
We all stepped outside to d car park & drifted apart.
Next minute, I heard d sound of a LOUD SLAP & ther wz commotion everywher*

Dis was no PUBLICITY STUNT!
It happend for real.
And Im rili saddened by dis turn of events!
I apologize to every1 who had to witness dis & I honestly want 2ask @thepamilerin & @Peruzzi_VIBES
to settle this amicably.
Off camera.
Cos I know its brewin hot more than we can imagine!

Peruzzi
We retaliate instead of reflect, and we burn hot in the flames of revenge rather than cool our heels in the pool of patience.

@thepamilerin & @Peruzzi_VIBES I gat MAD LOVE for both of you.
And I appreciate you supporting me all d way!
PLEASE, let’s bury this.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/denrele-reacts-to-peruzzi-slapping-pamilerin-says-i-heard-a-loud-sound.html

2 Shares

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by OddslordIsBack: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
cry blood

no be your mate? so u don't have hand?

keep showing us ur face

if i slap u enh

shame on menhood

with ur 5naira goaty

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by itspzpics(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sometimes.... apologies are never enough.

In saner climes, the Peruzzi of a guy will already be a guest with the Police as we type.
They even speed up the case if a celebrity is the person involved.

Moral: Think twice before laying your hand on another person!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
We all stepped outside to d car park & drifted apart.
Next minute, I heard d sound of a LOUD SLAP & ther wz commotion everywher*
Lol@Loud sound. cheesy

Loud sound like say Boko Haram entered shey?!

Pamilerin's ear won't be the same again.

Poor boy!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Gsteve01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lol

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
The only thing I saw...... CUM THRU

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by 01mcfadden(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Damn.
I'm not proving holier than thou but I now detest typing in abbreviations like mad.

Back to the topic, Perruzi behaved like a tout and I'd support the influencer to sue him as this will serve as a deterrent to other celebrities so they'd know they're not above the law and after all, just human beings too.

I'd have supported settling out of the camera but don't be deceived, it's the case of those who tell you "no offense intended" before saying their minds and will still go ahead to insult you.
Others will do crazy stuffs with the aim that it'd be settled out of the camera and out of court too.

Have you ever had a conversation with someone and days after, your mind just crossed the conversation and you realized you were being insulted back then?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Mateen1000: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
If na me o, The only way the Apology can be accepted is to slap my own back, Or 50million make I use am go treat my self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Carlyboi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hahahaha Denrele self no kuku normal before you hear a loud sound and you wan make the guy forget just laidat you must be joking me o
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by imolereed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Denrele sef wan use this fight trend see as he dey give us gist about hin club. Who ask you!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by lilfreezy: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
That Pamilerin guy is just like most nairalanders. They only have mouth to insult online but if you catch them in real life they will be begging for mercy grin

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Jasen1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Perruzzi slapping he's follow man because of what

Dude should sue him

Which kind rubbish be that

8 Likes

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by tstx(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sound of a trumpet ni

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by VillagePipu: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
"I heard loud sound"

Ifoti bii bomb
Slap like grenade.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Banter1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
The kind slap wey i go give peruzzi back eh, him go think say na thunder strike am.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by chelseaboi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin...mumu online bully...men hustle to write..sing..and produce video....u stay behind keyboard ,feedn off on odas hustle by making rubbish news abt them......Linda ikeji was lucky that wizkid didn't punch her during their fight

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by engrkaz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Perruzi ti pa eleyi lekun men
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by ifunanyababe(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thunder sound grin
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by okonja(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Now I know the real reason behind the slap. So that Denrele's club can trend... grin

8 Likes

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by Soladi3: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
This Denrele no serious. he is trying to make it bigger
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Looks like he is mocking pamilerin. Many will see this that Denrele set a trap for him

1 Like

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by ROCKHARDDK(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
The Guy weak and soft, that's all. Even rush attacks no dey stun nobody nowadays let alone pre-percieved one self. Kai I go do madness right there
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by generationz(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Denrele wants to trend
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by femi4: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
O loud gan

1 Like

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by ablelin: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
How do you feel slapping a fellow when he or she is not a slave, it quite shows level of aggressiveness....

1 Like

Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by skyfather09(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
your fellow man slap you, all you fit do na snap the whole thing... that guy don dull.
Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by BitmapStudios: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Werey ni omo Denrele yi ooooo. Which one is, I heard a loud sound? Why is he hyping it again? That thing can be painful now, especially if you call the 'soundee' your friend.
cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites / Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.