Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

HTML/CSS Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HTML/CSS Design (1263 Views)

Html & Css / Free Online Training For Html/css, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, Php, Java, Android / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTML/CSS Design by BitCraftman: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
HTML basics

1 Like

Re: HTML/CSS Design by BitCraftman: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
In anticipation of work number one...I book this.
In anticipation of work number two...I book this.
In anticipation of work number three...I book this.

1 Like

Re: HTML/CSS Design by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
I knw this might nt be the right place.but i want to ask a question .if i wanted to develop something like an app that shows the nearest school will HTML CSS and basic javascript do the task
Re: HTML/CSS Design by Nascimento(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
I knw this might nt be the right place.but i want to ask a question .if i wanted to develop something like an app that shows the nearest school will HTML CSS and basic javascript do the task

I'm not a pro, still learning, but I think yes. You will also need a map api. Granted not all schools are located on the map, but if you search by street names... It might be possible.
Re: HTML/CSS Design by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nascimento:

I'm not a pro, still learning, but I think yes. You will also need a map api. Granted not all schools are located on the map, but if you search by street names... It might be possible.
what do i need

(1) (Reply)

What Was Used To Compile The Code That Was Used In Creating A Compiler? / Node VS Python - What's the Best Backend Tech for Beginner & Intermediate Devs? / Pls I Need Some Help In Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.