Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him (34731 Views)

Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money / Peruzzi Apologies For Slapping Pamilerin On Cool FM Lagos / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by kenzysmith: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
K
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
They apologize to get bigger mehn....man never change.....he should pay dearly for being stupid

1 Like

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by bukkydare: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
nice
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by NaijaCelebNews: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by tstx(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gsteve01:
Abeg settle the guy joor.

If you ever decide to launch a site for your practice, I'm your guy. My fees are amazingly affordable
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Will u count how many times people say harsh words no Buhari? Let alone little upcoming musician like u. When Nigerians begin to make little money they will be forming chairmen undecided
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Remmykay1000: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
That perruzi sef....
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sanromeo:

Oga, He has realised his mistake and apologised. We are all humans. Let's move on!

The tweet was made in January. This is June……

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
ShhItsPablo:
And I sorta feel he was forced to do this sef
Why do you want to pour fuel into fire wey don quench na? Easy bro. Nobody holy pass o. cheesy
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Westsida: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rickyuzzy:
Classic pride of Nigerians "I am sorry but....."
That's more of an insult than an apology. No matter what u shouldn't lay your hands on anyone. Imagine Buhari at an event, he sights FFK and orders SSS to bring him and then ordered them to beat him up. Nigeria will erupt. I keep saying we are true reflections of our leaders. Nonsense! I am disappointed at Davido also

Oya sorry, no vex

1 Like

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Anndrew(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rickyuzzy:
Classic pride of Nigerians "I am sorry but....."
That's more of an insult than an apology. No matter what u shouldn't lay your hands on anyone. Imagine Buhari at an event, he sights FFK and orders SSS to bring him and then ordered them to beat him up. Nigeria will erupt. I keep saying we are true reflections of our leaders. Nonsense! I am disappointed at Davido also
lolz..d truth b told,them go beat ffk,i repeat notin go hapen..this s naija
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mynd44:
Well they have admitted the crime.

This is where you sue for emotional distress, physical pain and demand for millions.

keep adding petrol to fire.. I know you like money.
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by sonofElElyon: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
There we go! Admission on record which cant be denied!

Mynd44:

This is where you sue for emotional distress, physical pain and demand for millions.

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Emperor002: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
bitter truth teni better passam self

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Sanromeo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mynd44:

Peruzzi was childish to have allowed his feelings to get the best of him over a tweet. He deserve to be taught a lesson he will never forget But then again, he has apologised.
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Banter1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thank God say no be people like us em slap. i for no accept that yeye apology, i go sue am
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by YorubaWarrior: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79195807:

You are so on point.
You've said it all!

Ass licker back on the prowl...
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Do the right thing always....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Bloooody(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mynd44:

With what evidence?
There's no video, the picture isn't enough at all.
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
this parmi guy na mumu. se assault and he keep mute.even if he no fit fight make him arrange him go court
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Duggedised12(f): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mynd44:

exactly ,which means it was premeditated,people like perruzzi are capable of premeditated murder and should be used as an example to others. If he can assault someone for something that happened months ago,people around him need to be careful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by slowice(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Now that the otule ve openly confess to the crime, I say it's time to sue the mf
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by MYGRATEskillz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
No way... You can't put your hands on another man and come back with mere apologizes. Noooooo waaaaaaay
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Apology accepted grin
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by kerzhim(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Apologeeeee! For wetin? Na Amadioha go chop that hand wey he take slap, the hand go be history i swear. Sebi him get protocol people..... Me i go let am know say i get juju. Unless pamilerin no be omo iya ologi.
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by einsteine(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sanromeo:

Oga, He has realised his mistake and apologised. We are all humans. Let's move on!

this is not an apology
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79195792:
Sometimes.... apologies are never enough.

In saner climes, the Peruzzi of a guy will already be a guest with the Police as we type.
They even speed up the case if a celebrity is the person involved.

Moral: Think twice before laying your hand on another person!
does that mean you have joined those who think this country is not functioning and the best word to describe it is $hit-hole?
Re: Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him by sammirano: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Arrant nonsense. Disgusting lots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) / James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.