Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together (35712 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures) / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by GentleMoney: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by funmike83(f): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
God bless you bro, keep moving Oyo forward
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by demoBaba: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
This man can't b 32
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by demoBaba: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jonah507:
There exist a managerial vacancy in a security firm with office in Sheraton Abuja.
Requirements: Ability to source and manage security guards, Sourcing for security contracts, ability to write proposal and present to would-be-clients
Requirements:
B.Sc/ HND in any relevant field is a must
A certification in any relevant security is an added advantage
Salary: Very attractive
Must reside in Abuja.
Call 08033052353, 08036086025
OR
send your CV to deseye57@gmail.com

I dey fear your e-mail address ooo
No b slave Job so?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by Danwakae(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
paulchineduN:
I'm still at a loss as to why CHINEDU ORJI would be elected as a SPEAKER of ABIA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. What did we do to deserve this kind of leadership in ABIA STATE? Pls, my dear NAIRALANDERS, don't fail to remember ABIA STATE in ur prayers. The state has gone comatose.

That ONE is not an issue, most state have same problem

YOU PEOPLE NEED SENSES AND PRAYERS BECAUSE OF NAMADI KANU WHO IS A CAWARDS AND HAS BEEN DECIEVING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ABIA STATE AND EAST IN GENERAL .WITH IPOD, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND PRAY, SO THAT U DONT CRY MARGINALISATION TOMOROW, LOOK YOUR FELLOW SOUTHERNER, THE ODU'A PEOPLE, THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS AFTER OBJ'S , WHEREAS THE EAST HAS NOT TASTED A YEAR.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP COS U R LAGGING POLITICALLY IN NIGERIA'S LEADERSHIP CIRCLE.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by Gforce2019: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
All the slay mama on nairaland , food is ready in Oyo State.

The guy must enjoy his tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by ThatFairGuy: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
I'm coming
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by ThatFairGuy: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
I'm coming as well. Watch out

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by paulchineduN(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Danwakae:

That ONE is not an issue, most state have same problem

YOU PEOPLE NEED SENSES AND PRAYERS BECAUSE OF NAMADI KANU WHO IS A CAWARDS AND HAS BEEN DECIEVING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ABIA STATE AND EAST IN GENERAL .WITH IPOD, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND PRAY, SO THAT U DONT CRY MARGINALISATION TOMOROW, LOOK YOUR FELLOW SOUTHERNER, THE ODU'A PEOPLE, THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS AFTER OBJ'S , WHEREAS THE EAST HAS NOT TASTED A YEAR.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP COS U R LAGGING POLITICALLY IN NIGERIA'S LEADERSHIP CIRCLE.

U can still make ur point without resorting to name calling and insult. How does this concern the issue I just raised? Man, just go beyond an Nnamdi Kanu who should have been hailed for raising consciousness of average Nigerian.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by backnbeta(f): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I just hope he won't fumble. I no trust all these small small boys wey dey inside politics, dem too tear eyes
I hope so too
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by jbembela: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hope you will not be another Yahaya Bello
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by VillagePipu: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Shey Oko awon Okoro ni mo n ba sooro? grin

Corporal O.K. Yeeboz reporting for duty sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by Danwakae(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
paulchineduN:

U can still make ur point without resorting to name calling and insult. How does this concern the issue I just raised? Man, just go beyond an Nnamdi Kanu who should have been hailed for raising consciousness of average Nigerian.

You people are too industrous and inteligent to rely on one person, Nnamadi Kanu, man will always fail you but Allah alone is most merciful and reliable and WILL NEVER FAIL U...

The EASTERNERS hardly flocks themselves around a particular political leader because they most times they do the work of govt. as such they have no GOD FATHER, unlike the north and Southwest, as such, it baffles me how you people change all of a sudden and started running after Kanu like a demi god, and he was going about the struggle in a wrong way...you people need to wake up.

The southwest has been indifferent in terms of loyalty to any political party , but the north and the east eave always been faithful but nobody can tag the north because of our population...

You people have been faithful to the North, SouthSouth and Southwest with your votes u people did it for OBJ, YAR'DUA, GEJ and also did it for ATIKU even tho he lost, as such u people deserve more than what u r going thru in terms of national political leadership, as such, must kill the idea of disintegration, wake up and move to the political arena with a United house to take your place in the nation's leadership circle...because the southwest is set to capitalize on ur weakness via instigating the north against u, to get the power again selfishly having govern for 8yrs, tho it's politics regarded as divide and rule principles , highest population and winners take all...

You people should wake up beyond IPOD, that's not the solution at all..
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by elgramz: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Young men are getting into power o, time to show that they are better than the old cargo politicians
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by Antichristus: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
What is wrong with you Nigerians. Why is he wearing a judges wig. Is O.S.H.A. not the legislative arm of the state government. Shame on members of the Nigerian bar and bench for allowing the time honoured legal robes to become denigrated. BANANA REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together by yemex04(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good one here..the young man is a son of a late billionare in oyo state, Eruwa to be precise..He was born and brought up in the UK..His father who died in the year 1990 or there about was a great philantropist..his efforts are paying off H nw..this guy was probably about 1 year old when his father passed on through sickle cell disease..He is from my home town..Congratulations Adebo Ogundoyin..I wish u all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.