Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) (59656 Views)

EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Shake....not shook.
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbos are simple ....ifeanyi know what he did ...his political career is finished in igbo land ...igbos dont hide how we feel u should know that

Truth is truth ....APC has proven to be worse than PDP
PDP lost north west most times ....never was that region marginalised in anything

3 state gave APC 25% as a way to test the waters and this is how we are treated ?

Igbos fear no one ...we are the only tribe that even judge our gods

Pdp was , is and will continually be a disaster

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
id911:

For me, I don't want to comment on the photo of Uba and Orji because the thing might be a propaganda to achieve something sinister. Maybe Orji was trying to remove his hand from his pocket but the photographer snapped him unknowingly and the pix then used for propaganda
This is very on point
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
sarrki:

Pdp was , is and will continually be a disaster

I dare u to prove which area APC is better than PDP

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
sarrki:

Edited my post

Didn’t mean to diminish anyone

Out of the heart ur the mouth speak

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

They are all criminals
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by NonsoWow: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:
Either t.a orji is jealous,shocked or paint by the rapid politicsal advancement and victory of capital oil from an unknown ypp.so childish of the master of incompetency.please,nobody should come here and defend t.a orji
I don't like TA Orji any more than the majority of Abians that he yoked with his bad govt, but your accusation is ridiculous to say the least. TA Orji is from far away Abia and he must be too preoccupied with plans of installing his son as the next governor of Abia in 2023 to even know or care about Ubah in Anambra. This is an issue of respect. TA Orji is old school and far more older than Ubah and he must have found it offensive for Ubah to be offering him a handshake rather than the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
sarrki:

They are all criminals

Name one person in pdp tinubu has more integrity than
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

I don’t do party politics
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
sarrki:

I don’t do party politics

Just keep shut ...we all know

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
NonsoWow:
I don't like TA Orji any more than the majority of Abians that he yoked with his bad govt, but your accusation is ridiculous to say the least. TA Orji is from far away Abia and he must be too preoccupied with plans of installing his son as the next governor of Abia in 2023 to even know or care about Ubah in Anambra. This is an issue of respect. TA Orji is old school and far more older than Ubah and he must have found it offensive for Ubah to be offering him a handshake rather than the other way round.
You are right but both are senators and thetefore equal in rank.moreover ubah is richer and worked hard yo where he is now unlike orji that benefits from political loot
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

T.a orji,saraki
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Bringing new political talents,transparency,innovations,winning elections,electoral strategies,internal democracy,imposition etc
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Ezyjo: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Politic of bitterness
Igbos why now

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah (very smart guy) will be Nigeria's first Igbo president. Go and mark these words.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by ifunanyababe(f): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Ezyjo: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Politic of bitterness
Igbos why now
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Not my business undecided undecided

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
dadavivo:
stop the spread of fake news, show us video of him rejecting the hand shake.

Fake quote and meme. There was no Internet in the days of Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Omonaijani: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbos are simple ....ifeanyi know what he did ...his political career is finished in igbo land ...igbos dont hide how we feel u should know that

Truth is truth ....APC has proven to be worse than PDP
PDP lost north west most times ....never was that region marginalised in anything

3 state gave APC 25% as a way to test the waters and this is how we are treated ?

Igbos fear no one ...we are the only tribe that even judge our gods

Na u finish Ifeanyi Ubah political career this Abia whether na enugu.

Or are u part of us that voted him in ypp.

We love Ubah Abeg....no die of pain.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Jaymaq(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah will never be respected in the east. His reputation is at an all time low based on his past schemes and underground jobs.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

You are right but both are senators and thetefore equal in rank.moreover ubah is richer and worked hard yo where he is now unlike orji that benefits from political loot

My love for Ubah just increased.

See To that his state was sacrificed at okija shrine forming Behind for his father's...

Ubah should stay clear of pdp before they infest him.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jaymaq:
Ifeanyi Ubah will never be respected in the east. His reputation is at an all time low based on his past schemes and underground jobs.

Story who know you
Ifeanyi Ubah send u or ur state.
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Just keep shut ...we all know

Calm down bro
Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by eyeview: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
When a house is divided against itself.... Two brothers embarrassing themselves.... As old as they are.
So in your family, two brothers don't disagree.
Why is it that if two Hausas quarrel politically like Markafi and Sherriff, nobody will remember tribe but once two igbos refuse to shake hands, you idiots jump into that useless narrative.
Boko haram have been decimating their brothers and sisters in the north but nobody had ever thought of saying that rubbish you posted there.
At the 9th assembly, two senators from north east are fighting for the post of Senate president with one refusing to back down for the other despite all pleas. If it were two igbos, you will start shouting that rubbish you posted there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
eyeview:

So in your family, two brothers don't disagree.
Why is it that if two Hausas quarrel politically like Markafi and Sherriff, nobody will remember tribe but once two igbos refuse to shake hands, you idiots jump into that useless narrative.
Boko haram have been decimating their brothers and sisters in the north but nobody had ever thought of saying that rubbish you posted there.
At the 9th assembly, two senators from north east are fighting for the post of Senate president with one refusing to back down for the other despite all pleas. If it were two igbos, you will start shouting that rubbish you posted there

Ifeanyi Ubah( Anambra) and Theodore Orji (Abia) are not brothers.

Anambra don't play politics of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) by xjiggy: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is the problem with the ibos. They will never unite on anything but prefer to pull each other down. No matter how bad it is, Tinubu will still shake Obasanjo. Tomorrow they'll blame the whole World for their misfortune. I don't know why they feel entitled and overtly proud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.