Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy (45757 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Jaymaq(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
The way women love successful men eh...Imagine if Ronaldo was one jobless footballer in Vietnam, there would be no woman to kiss him this way. Men, in all you do, climb to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Digital101: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
CANlBUS:
Ditch her as soon as you done "raping" her bro grin
Why do like disgracing yourself. Is it by force to comment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
This kin ones no dey beg for kiss. For naija u go toast girl 3months use 4months beg for kiss. Nonessential!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Jokerman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
As a deeperlife o pronounce CR7 a sinner
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Taiyescott(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
CANlBUS:
Ditch her as soon as you done "raping" her bro grin

Do u even think at all?? Idiot!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by namiji2598: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
QuickStandard:

Am very sure if they had to pick your street best 11, your name wouldn't be found amongst them.

and ur mumu show u that all of us must be footballers abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by namiji2598: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
NameChecker:

Go get yourself something to eat, then come back to make amendment grin grin grin
does this comment seems funny or is sarcasm or is jus the level of ur IQ
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by passionate87(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
messi fans won't like this,kudos to CR7 the GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by QuickStandard: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
namiji2598:
and ur mumu show u that all of us must be footballers abi

What an irony!!!

So you can't even play, but you want to bad mouth someone doing great stuffs.

Since you know everyone can't be footballers, hope you are as good in your field of profession as Ronaldo is, in his own area of specialization?

Also calling others mumu shows how grown the level of your own mumism has attain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by namiji2598: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
QuickStandard:

What an irony!!!

So you can't even play, but you want to bad mouth someone doing great stuffs.

Since you know everyone can't be footballers, hope you are as good in your field of profession as Ronaldo is, in his own area of specialization?

Also calling others mumu shows how grown the level of your own mumism has attain
Ronaldo's fans and all these bloggers are jus pushing the news to our neck, sorry the word I used on u earlier but considering the level of football played by Ronaldo and Messi, what they need is a world cup, all these euro, an national league final that are played by not more than 15 countries can't prove them to be the real GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by brenister10: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
NwaNimo1:
So what?

Jealousy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by deltateam: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
zicoraads:
This feeling is what MESSI can never get to feel. grin

Winning an international trophy for country. Without it, he should never be called in the same breath as C. Ronaldo.

Why can't you guys leave Messi out of your frustrations?

What has he got to do with this childish display?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by trapQ: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Facts!! grin
Abfinest007:
the GOAT n she GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by maisauki: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
that's d real GOAT! like for Ronaldo share for CR7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Malawian(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Footballmo:
I wish me and my babe will be successful like this together.. wherever u are, I love u,...

watch out for me...
am Waley..
Na people wey no sabi play, na dem dey kit pass coach. grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Myself2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
zicoraads:
This feeling is what MESSI can never get to feel. grin

Winning an international trophy for country. Without it, he should never be called in the same breath as C. Ronaldo.

Hmmmmmm eyaaaa so sad for Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by adisa231(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Better back yard
nice backyard i swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by elgramz: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Happy couple
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by TemmyT002(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by naijajobx: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by kushercain: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Footballmo:
I wish me and my babe will be successful like this together.. wherever u are, I love u,...

watch out for me...
am Waley..

Best of luck bro...keep it up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Exodora: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Agwaya!!!!!!!?
Such a lousy kissers.
Stop doing lass go and m......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by hybridblood07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
You're so daft
namiji2598:
international trophies without world cup is that one international trophy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by Starz825(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
the GOAT n she GOAT
He goat and she goat grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by klemmy(m): 4:54am On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin
Malawian:

Na people wey no sabi play, na dem dey kit pass coach. grin grin
You are wicked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by NameChecker: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2019
namiji2598:
does this comment seems funny or is sarcasm or is jus the level of ur IQ

You got three options, choose one
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy by namiji2598: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=NameChecker post=79217035]
You got three options, choose one grin grin grin[/i choose the report buttonquote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / Watch: Is This The Worst Miss In The History Of Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.