Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (19238 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / This Ban On Tricycle Can Bring Down Sanwo-Olu's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Quorax: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
This man proves to be very reasonable and proactive
I swear. I am loving the dude

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Emyben(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Engineers? Design building plans?

I love Babajide and Obafemi but please they shouldn't come across as not been informed.

How can Sanwo-Olu, a Surveyor for that matter make such a pronouncement that Engineers should be deployed to design building plans? Lol

And we begin to wonder why we have non functional designs littering everywhere.

Architects Designs building plans, Engineers produces structural drawings of the Architects building plans. There is a difference!!

What our leaders says tells of what the populace will think. Wrong information kills!
Ministry of Works should look out for this blunder and correct His excellency.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Changethechain: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
druggie
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by 9gerian: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
I’m sure there are architects amongst the Lagos NYSC so... all will be well.

Emyben:
Engineers? Design building plans?

I love Babajide and Obafemi but please they shouldn't come across as not been informed.

How can Sanwo-Olu, a Surveyor for that matter make such a pronouncement that Engineers should be deployed to design building plans? Lol

And we begin to wonder why we have non functional designs littering everywhere.

Architects Designs building plans, Engineers produces structural drawings of the Architects building plans. There is a difference!!

What our leaders says tells of what the populace will think. Wrong information kills!
Ministry of Works should look out for this blunder and correct His excellency.
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by lakesider(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jaymaq:
Lol. You will see how many Lagos corpers will be forming different unknown sicknesses just to avoid carrying block and mixed cement on their heads. grin

What is this one saying,..... Most people on the forum. Are thinking forward, only you thinking backward.
Did you read the article at all?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by IkemChris(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is the first governor i have seen that knows what he is doing. Nice one BOS. Good one sir
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by BuhariAdvocate: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
God bless Lagos.
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by babapressy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good one
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by CaptainKodak(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice development. Waiting for more leaders to tap from this man's brain and start doing things that will benefit the masses
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by naijajobx: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Exodora: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
His brain is working now by the time he starts smelling money now it will cease to work politicians and politics keep teaching us one day we will get there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by lekhad: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
I hope corper would be duly paid too!
I hope we would not be used as labourers who are workaholic
I hope on civil engineers would only participate
Re: NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work by Jadax(m): 4:29am On Jun 11, 2019
What happened to NYSC permanent site along Badagry express way which the biggest landlord in Africa used to build an estate?
Son b's over to you.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Lauretta Onochie Over Comment On President Buhari's Health / Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children, Teachers / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.