Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Is The First Thing You Notice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The First Thing You Notice? (922 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Since I was young and now I'm crowding my late 40s I find that when I enter an enclosure, be it a house or an office doesn't matter if it's my house or not...car or hospital or church or just about anywhere...my eyes look for the CLOCK first and foremost.
I note the time, cross-check if it's correct then begin to unconsciously admire or rate the clock! This happens irrespective of situation: Happy, sad, serious, jocular or official!
Does this happen to anyone here? Share yours....
Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Weird...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Safitu:
Weird...
Very complimentary! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by meobizy(f): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2019
No.
Wetin concern me concern clock?
My phone tells me the time always.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by sisisioge: 5:22am On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

That means you would be restless in my house....no clock o.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by nams77: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Guy ...no clock for my house. Never had a wall clock all my life. Not when i was single and not even now that I'm married. Just worried how u will feel when u visit me grin
U are compulsively obsessed with wall clocks. See a psychologist cool
Obsessive compulsive disorder loading grin....just kidding u tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

That means you would be restless in my house....no clock o.
Haaa...I'll really be!
Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2019
nams77:
Guy ...no clock for my house. Never had a wall clock all my life. Not when i was single and not even now that I'm married. Just worried how u will feel when u visit me grin
U are compulsively obsessed with wall clocks. See a psychologist cool
Obsessive compulsive disorder loading grin....just kidding u tho
Nice advice bro! But the situation is not as bad as it is! But I bet you'll from hence really begin to think about putting one on your wall!
Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by nams77: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
jaszplus12:

Nice advice bro! But the situation is not as bad as it is! But I bet you'll from hence really begin to think about putting one on your wall!
I have thought about it but dropped the idea. I can't imagine getting up from home with the intention of going to buy a clock. I can't muster the willpower. grin
On the other hand, i love wrist watch. The only way i can buy a wall clock is if i miraculously find my self in a clock shop with loose changes in my pocket.
I was just kidding about the obsessive compulsive disorder. E never reach like that

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
nams77:

I have thought about it but dropped the idea. I can't imagine getting up from home with the intention of going to buy a clock. I can't muster the willpower. grin
On the other hand, i love wrist watch. The only way i can buy a wall clock is if i miraculously find my self in a clock shop with loose changes in my pocket.
I was just kidding about the obsessive compulsive disorder. E never reach like that
Yooooo!
At least you get wristwatch...
Help me check time there I beg!

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by czarina(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
I think the first thing I notice is how people's houses smell. For some reason I always look forward to that usually homely smell.

Not "perfumy", just good ol' house smell. Some are not so pleasant sha, but then every dog has its day and on those days, I just count my losses and move on embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Notice? by jaszplus12(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2019
czarina:
I think the first thing I notice is how people's houses smell. For some reason I always look forward to that usually homely smell.

Not "perfumy", just good ol' house smell. Some are not so pleasant sha, but then every dog has its day and on those days, I just count my losses and move on embarassed
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... smells can determine how long you stay too!

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other / Clearance Sales For South South/Southeast . / Super Clean Newly Arrived Black Volkswagen Caravelle 2006 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.