Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 (28315 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations To The Federation By Patriotic Nigerians. / Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Apc Supporters In Calabar Took Their Victory Celebrations To The Streett (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by matzer: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
I guess you don't understand simple English??
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by KenModi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
mykonyx:
Why can't these governors use that June 12 as day to organise forum where top professionals in the state can come together, look at short-comings of past administration and project a trans-sectorial plans that can be tailored to feasible policies.....

You expect that from short-sighted political leaders?? And if they do that how wld they be able to siphone funds under the guise of national/state celebrations? And the citizens ask no questions. What a useless country!
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by imolereed(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
yusufyo:

How can you understand when you can only see and can't read
LOL Mr yusuf are you sure you're okay??
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by Merlin1153: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
OgeFather:
You still think kwara is yoruba abi ? Senseless afonjas
GID GO PUNISH U AND UR DESCENDANT, USELESS YAMRIN, Igbo
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by fatiuabdul: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Clearly stated in the statement that there would be no holiday on friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by LogicStatement: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nanagom:
undecided I don’t understand, does this mean they get two public holidays?
People who don't read before they talk. Na dem!
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
See what FTC has done to you...
I thought comment was to respond to what is written...
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by TijaniAbu: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

Kwara state Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has shifted activities commemorating the June 12 Democracy Day in the state to Friday June 14.

In a statement, chief press secretary to the governor Rafiu Ajakaye said “this to enable state governors, including Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, on the invitation of the Federal Government, to join Mr. President and over 80 foreign leaders and dignitaries at the inaugural national commemoration of the day in the capital Abuja.

“What this means is that the event slated for the Metropolitan Square and State Banquet in Ilorin will now hold on Friday 14th June instead of Wednesday, June 12.

“Kwara will nonetheless observe the national holiday slated for June 12 as earlier announced by the Federal Government. There will be no new holiday on Friday.”

The statement noted that many other states are also changing their own schedule of the event in order to join President Muhammadu Buhari for the inaugural June 12 commemoration in Abuja.

“We urge the Kwara public and all invitees (from outside Kwara) to the events in Kwara State to please take note of this slight change in the schedule,” it added.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/abdulrazaq-shifts-democracy-day.html

L

#Otoge the nemesis of election rigging has come to bite the election rigger Rahman Abdul Razaq.

He cannot hold any event at any public space because that is the day his ghost voters will not be able to show up. His inauguration was 40 people inside governors office council chamber. There were no wellwishers or dignitaries at all, no crowd for road. Even when he carried himself to Central Mosque to try and mingle with standard Jummat crowd, there was silence, all d kwarans were just staring at him like a stranger. Where are his 360,000 voters? Nowhere to be found

Now he only holds event on Fridays so he can try to hide in the Ilorin people dat go to mosque. Any event he will postpone to a Friday. The man is not popular and has no supporters o. Out of 36 governors na only him cancel commot dey say he dey go abuja. Him dey shout otoge and d people dey answer am ofete. The man don enter one chance be dat.
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by OgeFather(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Merlin1153:
GID GO PUNISH U AND UR DESCENDANT, USELESS YAMRIN, Igbo

When I made my comment, I wasn't talking to any particular person or did i mean any insult to any body directly.

Let me warn you @Merlin1153 be careful, forget say na online we dey

I've never seen an idiot so bitter before .
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by MetaPhysical: 1:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Governor AbdulRazaq should allow the June 12th celebration to go on. Its ok if Governor would be in Abuja. The day marks a very important milestone in the country's history. Therefore whether the Governor is there or not is irrelevant, the people must celebrate the day.

Particularly its important to Yorubas. It is acts lile this where Kwara steps out of concurrence with rest of Yorubaland that has made it difficult for them to be involved in Yoruba affairs. Their trust and alignmemt is always in question.

Are you with us or with North?
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by keko14: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2019
mykonyx:
Why can't these governors use that June 12 as day to organise forum where top professionals in the state can come together, look at short-comings of past administration and project a trans-sectorial plans that can be tailored to feasible policies.....
You nail it....selfish people.
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by ndidibabe(f): 5:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Nanagom:
You can't read or comprehend?
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Nanagom:

You're the FTC.. but your brain no tell you to read it very well..... All u just want is to comment first.... There will be one public holiday... Get that fact
Re: Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 by lagosrd: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2019
If Una like carry everybody join me president. You guys won't seat in the position of foreign presidents and ex presidents. Those seats will still be empty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.