Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September (25705 Views)

TECNO WILL BE LAUNCHING CAMON 15 & CAMON 15 PRO SOON / Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM / Nokia 6.1 Plus Could Be Launching In India Soon : Official Teaser Hints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by iSlayer: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2019
I know how these things usually turn out with the Chinese. Even if their new OS is not up to scratch initially they'll still aggressively improve on it till it can. compete. They still win in the long run.. There's a lot to learn from the Chinese..
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Petersamuel8(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2019
we can all conclude that this is the end of GOOGLE and the birth of OAK OS

HUAWEI are not that foolish to take that bold step without knowing the implications of there actions

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by paradigmshift(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Always learn to follow the news and understand a person's comment before hastily replying...
Huawei started working on their own OS even before this ban...
At first, various credible media sources reported that it was named Kirin OS by Huawei...
Yes Huawei makes its own Chips - HiSilicon Kirin...
You are freaking wrong... Snapdragon 855 is more powerful than Kirin 980... Both are the best chips that Huawei and Qualcomm produce now for phones....
You can check Antutu and Geekbench for Clarification
Lmao Kirin all the way..
Get yourself a Huawei mate 20 pro n Samsung s9... Huawei all the way... Now we have the p30 pro which rivals against S10 lol. Huawei anyday.... Get both device n testify.. even little YouTube review will help out.. waiting for the new OS... Huawei All Day
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by elijahkayode(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Ugosample:

China o

USA o

Russia o

they are ALL THIEVES

That is why they maintain extensive spy networks.

there is a reason SNOWDEN is an exile in.Russia remember?

So nobody holy

It's only Africa that has useless diplomats that are just there to enjoy while adding zero value to their countries

The other diplomats and spy chiefs and network are out there to steal info and all that

Wikileaks founder Julian is also facing prosecution from the us government, nobody holy my brother
Africa leaders lacks self awareness, I believe everything happens for a reason thou
God is using Africa to prove something, go deeper y do
Whites care about each other, compare our politics with theirs in reality Africans are backward and evil infested, we support evil out of fear (Fela, mko, funsho Williams and others these people were killed by our government for speaking the truth) you could definitely see the fear in two baba when he was tortured by DSS a few years back)
Nigeria main problem is our government, damn our government is too fucking expensive to run but you won't hear them talk about it, (demoncrazy indeed)

3 Likes

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Matent(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
hahahahahahaha guy like I said your opinion reeks of sentiments
do you even know what it takes to get get a popular functioning OS up and running
Infact do you even know what's developer license sef ?
what are you even saying sef
i ask you again will you pay a large amount of money to buy a phone that doesn't support whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, and many other apps own by US developers
abi you think the ban no reach that side grin

it's obvious you don't know Jack about smartphone sef
Symbian died the moment they lost app licences of top apps so do blackberry
lol oga forget sentiment huawei won't survive this
go and learn how operating system works then you can be fit to argue with me grin

if all social apps they created (that runs on android) to rival American owned social apps didn't sill move or push through
na operating system go move

leave sentiments
America is not world power for nothing

You seriously dumb here.
I believe it's your type that don't bring innovation to nigeira because you feel since they are existing technologies, you shouldn't launch your own and bypass theirs..

Do you know the challenges Android faced before they are where they are today?

Do you know also what Apple passed through in order to have their own os instead of using Android open source OS?

DO YOU also know if Google had wanted to quite developing Android OS and maybe one or two things they changed their minds to continue?

Let me tell you why you are really dump.

To say America are gods it clearly shows that if you are a leader, boss or even a president of any Country you will only limit your brain to what you where provided and won't look for ways to innovate, expand and develop. Cut down that childish mentality.

Even though it takes huawei years to achieve the result at least they are contributing massively in the world economic and technology well being.

It also took Google years for Android to start blossom.

It took apple years for iPhone to start selling in large quantity. Huawei is not an exception.

If they produce the OS and only two people in their company is using it it's fine cuz it will eventually increase to 5 people and to 10 to 20, to 1000s and to billions.

Moral lesson stop limiting yourself. You can do beyond what you see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
paradigmshift:

Lmao Kirin all the way..
Get yourself a Huawei mate 20 pro n Samsung s9... Huawei all the way... Now we have the p30 pro which rivals against S10 lol. Huawei anyday.... Get both device n testify.. even little YouTube review will help out.. waiting for the new OS... Huawei All Day

HiSilicon Kirin is using ARM purchases licenses for CPU design ARM.

Now read.

https://www.wired.com/story/huawei-loses-arm-chip-design/

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/291875-cut-off-from-arm-x86-what-cpu-architectures-can-huawei-actually-use
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by simplesearch: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2019
ibietela2:

I am sure you don't know the number of people that uses Wechat and similar Chinese apps... Check statistics

Isn't wechat itself flying on the wings of android os, let them kick off android and watch how even their local users will resent using some of their prized apps. If freedom of choice is sacrosanct in china as with other liberal society everything will mostly die with android exit. Take it or leave it android os is still the most user friendly app around, reason why microsoft couldn't stand it for long.
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by OBAGADAFFI: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
hahahahahahaha guy like I said your opinion reeks of sentiments
do you even know what it takes to get get a popular functioning OS up and running
Infact do you even know what's developer license sef ?
what are you even saying sef
i ask you again will you pay a large amount of money to buy a phone that doesn't support whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, and many other apps own by US developers
abi you think the ban no reach that side grin

it's obvious you don't know Jack about smartphone sef
Symbian died the moment they lost app licences of top apps so do blackberry
lol oga forget sentiment huawei won't survive this
go and learn how operating system works then you can be fit to argue with me grin

if all social apps they created (that runs on android) to rival American owned social apps didn't sill move or push through
na operating system go move

leave sentiments
America is not world power for nothing

You know why America is Powerful ? They dont fight alone.

Read

Samsung, LG, HTC, SONY and major Telecoms vendors excluding Chinese manufacturers will support the US actions.

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2019
Matent:

You seriously dumb here.
I believe it's your type that don't bring innovation to nigeira because you feel since they are existing technologies, you shouldn't launch your own and bypass theirs..

Do you know the challenges Android faced before they are where they are today?

Do you know also what Apple passed through in order to have their own os instead of using Android open source OS?

DO YOU also know if Google had wanted to quite developing Android OS and maybe one or two things they changed their minds to continue?

Let me tell you why you are really dump.

To say America are gods it clearly shows that if you are a leader, boss or even a president of any Country you will only limit your brain to what you where provided and won't look for ways to innovate, expand and develop. Cut down that childish mentality.

Even though it takes huawei years to achieve the result at least they are contributing massively in the world economic and technology well being.

It also took Google years for Android to start blossom.

It took apple years for iPhone to start selling in large quantity. Huawei is not an exception.

If they produce the OS and only two people in their company is using it it's fine cuz it will eventually increase to 5 people and to 10 to 20, to 1000s and to billions.

Very true.
Some guys think Google to America us indispensable.
As we speak,some coys is US have started having trouble with the ban on Huaware.
See below clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yek3gpltWRA
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by datigbogirl: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
what you guys don't understand is that this not android ban only
do you know that 95% of major apps or social media apps are US companies grin

ok let's assume that huawei will develop their own OS and no US company develop their apps for the OS
will you enter the market and buy a big phone without Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, etc compatibility?
i guess you won't
so that's the death of the os

make una dey reason with fact not sentiment

China just gonna ostracize themselves like North Korea, with all these their apps no one else in the world is using.

Na only them go use their we-chat abi whatever they call it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by OBAGADAFFI: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

China just gonna ostracize themselves like North Korea, with all these their apps no one else in the world is using.

Na only them go use their we-chat abi whatever they call it cheesy

Tell them.

The South Korean and European Manufacturers are the winner here.

Thay will dance with the US .

2 Likes

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by ken6488(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Tell them.

The South Korean and European Manufacturers are the winner here.

Thay will dance with the US .

Simply put it USA won because of his allies
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by mangojuice(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Mustack:

Na only Google get map?
Yes sir
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Naijaman92: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
this is a competition huawei can't no doubt America is weaken but it take years to come mainstream , it might dominate the Asian market but not the world compare Alibaba and amazon
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Naijaman92: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
this is a competition huawei can't win no doubt America is weaken but it will take years to come mainstream , it might dominate the Asian market but not the world compare Alibaba and amazon
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Opinionated: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pierced:
Nope.......even if they do......it will take a long time......mayb years.

1. The appstore will almost be empty.
2. Are app developer ready to design oak apps
3. Are clients ready to invest in it, leaving the great android and the struggling iOS.?
4. Are consumers ready to use a devise that don't have their used-to google, youtube, Gcam, Gmail app and the rest of the apps
5. Will other phone manufactures like samsung, Nokia, xioami who have tried their home own OS buy from a contender like Huawei
6. Apart from China what other part of the world are phone users not addicted to Android.

Until these topics are 99% positive i see no reason Mr. Zen still invest in his Huawei

Advice to zen i don't mind buying Huawei for a whooping price of $1000 grin grin grin
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by OBAGADAFFI: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
ken6488:

Simply put it USA won because of his allies

Isn't that is how US fight?

They reward their allies for fighting with them.

Why do you think Samsung and other non-chinese manufacturer are quiet .

Why are must Alliance (Sd card alliance) removing Huawei.

US is indirectly fighting for other non-Chinese manufacturers.
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Matent:

Well spoken sir.
To add, Google bought into android and was never the initial developer.
Welcome to Nigeria, were we expect everything to work, without actually working to make it work.

When xiaomi started, especially in nairaland here, so many trassision markerts were all over condemning the movement, and damning anyone who dare to go the xiaomi way.
Today, it's xiaomi to the world, redmi to Nigerians.
Not even transsision that has been here for ages can compete with them.

Symbia, bb, ios were here before android. But it's android now.

Two things that failed previous os.
They weren't open source, they only certify apps that were developed under their inspection.

Huawei's route.
An already existing app store to tackle play store, while making provision for their new apps and also supporting android apps.
An extensive and creative range of underpaid devs who are already working with huawei as early as 2013 preparing for this or any such occurrence as it is now.

The new huawei os would have placed Nigerians in a position to grow with something but as always. A lot of Nigerians want to earn but not to work.

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilbest4:
you have zero idea of international politics you just want to run mouth. Do you think China run democracy? What is Chinese government business with a few job losses provided it dig a big blow on its rival's economy
abeg tell them,they think this is america or nigeria where some lunatics would run their mouth and be listened to.
if trump wants to make a decision he wouldnt want to get on the bad side of the people but the chinese leaders do not inherit such trouble.
imaging the government vacating the whole of a particular province because of one gigantic observatory back in 2016,there would have been an uproar in america folloewd by mass resignations of leaders if it had been in america
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by foolbuster: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Opinionated:

1. The appstore will almost be empty.
2. Are app developer ready to design oak apps
3. Are clients ready to invest in it, leaving the great android and the struggling iOS.?
4. Are consumers ready to use a devise that don't have their used-to google, youtube, Gcam, Gmail app and the rest of the apps
5. Will other phone manufactures like samsung, Nokia, xioami who have tried their home own OS buy from a contender like Huawei
6. Apart from China what other part of the world are phone users not addicted to Android.

Until these topics are 99% positive i see no reason Mr. Zen still invest in his Huawei

Advice to zen i don't mind buying Huawei for a whooping price of $1000 grin grin grin

Lol very funny. The problem with you guys is you dont think outside the box. Huawei will face tough times ahead but they will have the last laugh. All they have to do is come up with their own unique OS different from android and IOS. Drive down the prices of their phones. And with time they may end up purchasing android or putting them out of business.
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:

I'm a developer so i know of what you're talking about
that's why a pc will read tecno camon cx but yet you cannot install it the firmware of the original tecno cx
the market name for it is clone or copy

back to the topic
a question for you
since android run on Linux kernel and we know that Linux is an OS of its own and own by US grin
my question is don't you think that they'll restrict their open source licenses to these Chinese?

see bro your own idea of cloaking might work for them but let me tell you i hope you know that you're dealing with a technology inclined country (the best technology inclined country)
what makes you think that they won't unmasked whatever coding blah blah blah huawei might have done?

I hope you're not underestimating a country that is currently running the most secure payment processors (PayPal and the rest) despite the daily top notch hackers threats.

Bro if creating a new os that'll rival android is that easy companies like Samsung Microsoft etc would have excelled
the thing is that android itself is not stagnant they keep improving and adapting because they don't want any rivals that'll do better than them and with their developmental phases i don't see them getting dethroned anytime soon.

Bro for huawei to rival android they have to come up with a different thing and different app extension
any other thing will be just a glorified failed android OS

remember blackberry tried to support android apps too but failed woefully and didn't pull through.

las las US will remove the ban trust me
they just want to show huawei who's the boss grin

Sir, Did you just said you are a developer? The question is not a bad one but no developer can ask that question. That should only be asked by novice.

Creating an OS is not rocket science.....but at the same time creation of an OS doesn't automatically lead to adoption. Google has created and dropped many apps not because they were not good enough but failing to catch on, for example Allo failed and will be dropped this year.
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Awasa: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
no body will beat america at there own game, they have spies in chinas tech, d ban wil end eventually but huawei wil end up climbing down d ladder
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by abatical(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
keep deceiving yourself

just an android ban on these phones you mentioned will render those companies useless

tell yourself the truth prior to Android os none of those companies where known or birthed sef
android gave life to many dying companies and resurrected many dead ones
that companies like Motorola (Lenovo) Samsung, Xperia (Sony Ericsson) etc is still alive today is because of the versatility of android and the acceptability
you think it's easier to create another os as versatile user friendly and acceptable like android
big tech companies have tried and failed
examples are Microsoft (failed)
Symbian (failed)
blackberry (failed)
Samsung tizen (failed)

Oga if it's that easy they would have done that since

moreover these companies you mentioned have everything to loose if they leave those big US tech companies infact everything grin
no tech company will like to be in the shoes of huawei now

guy America rules the world whether you like to believe it or not
kiss the truth

so because some have failed now does it mean Huawei too will fail? Dnt compare ursef with others, or did u think no OS will ever match that of Android for life?

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Babysho(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilbest4:
you just want to rant without reasoning. Did you read my first post? I never said huawei was better off now although I will buy huawei if I want to. What I said initially is if the Chinese government were to intervene. So in your own delusion of America worship you think 6 extremely big Chinese, if compelled can't create an OS but you believe Google will miraculously survive after losing over 60% of its customer. Even as bad as Tecno and infinix are they made Android popular in Africa. If not for Tecno and Infinix which are also Chinese companies who would have known Android in Africa.

Just accept the L. Chinese government this, Chinese Government that. The Chinese government itself knows the negative effect on their economy if they choose to intervene. They dare not.

You're talking about creating a new OS as good as Android lmao. If they could you think they wouldn't have a long time ago??
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by ibietela2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
bro i ask you this question

can you buy a 40k+ phone without Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, infact all social media apps support when you can get a Nokia touch light with less than 5k?

hope you know that 98% of basic apps we use on our phones are major US app developers grin

How did you arrive at this stats?
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by ibietela2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
I Know, let's just see who will benefit from this trade war,I believe Africa will be great through this war

Nice dream
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by paradigmshift(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
loricara:

please stop arguing itsy irritating . China don't make phone, os,chipset, processor , network, camera they buy all these from USA and couple them okay, get it now

You are a big fool..... Stop fooling yourself on the internet...

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ugosample:

China can NEVER dominate the world

anyone thinking otherwise is not serious

America will/is declining that is for sure

but China cannot fill in that shoe America once filled

what we would have in future are power blocs AT BEST

as for China being the boss?
mission impossible

That said, it is the corporate greed of America that got them into this tight corner
why will you give tax breaks, allow people produce in China, slam a "Made in America" tag on it and sell it home with negligible tariffs?
That made folks like Wal-Mart them super rich tongue

China created a conducive environment, then you moved your factories there to produce, thinking that China will remain a Laos or a Vietnam

But these Chinese had other plans tongue
and they got to improve themselves economically and learnt how these American do things and tried their own

That was not the plan
they were supposed to be our factory and nothing more

now they are no 2.

supply side economics is a SCAM
Republicans should have known this by now

And as for calling "America the sole worldpower"

I don't know about that tho

We don't have world powers in the real sense of it, as the word was used in the 19th /early 20th century in my opinion

America just had a way of being the most influential
Everyone wants to kinda associate with them
That influence is America biggest selling point

to which China currently do not have (they are even quarreling with their neighbours )

Africans are slaves to their stomach and are bereft of common sense
That Is why they are giving China unfettered access to destroy our countries

All for a piece of porridge undecided

When will Africa be wise?

The world is a global village and it only makes sense for goods to be sourced from the cheapest sources. The move by American companies was only natural otherwise they would have not been where they are today. Who doesn't want to take advantage of a profitable opportunity. Besides many people don't know but the US doesn't have the the capability to produce the current demand for iphones and samsung.

When it comes to design US leads, but much more is involved that the designs. China created the environment for themselves...for example there's no US city that can presently host over 400,000 workers under the same roof....such requires building a city from scratch. Then comes logistics and manpower.
China also depends on US for R&grin and many other areas because the US burns billions of USD in those areas.

The truth is the greatest culprit is neither of those countries. African will suffer the most and it's funny how they don't even realize that.
Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Basher8583: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Raydos:
Donald Trump's will singlehandedly destroy America!!

Hauwei will come back stronger, it's going to be a rough nride but if they successfully create their own OS

It's finished for Android be that!!

Spot on.
That was how Alibaba was born to compete with Amazon and eBay. And boy are those Americans feeling the heat.
Amazon just moved out of China because of poor sales.
Amazon that was doing shakara for Nigeria back in the days that they will not ship to Naija have given it a new thought since AliExpress has stollen the show from them and they actually discovered that AliExpress was making huge sales from Nigeria.
Left to me. I would rather buy my stuff from China than buy an over priced piece of junk from Amazon which of course was made in china

2 Likes

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by Basher8583: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
simonjo:

The world is a global village and it only makes sense for goods to be sourced from the cheapest sources. The move by American companies was only natural otherwise they would have not been where they are today. Who doesn't want to take advantage of a profitable opportunity. Besides many people don't know but the US doesn't have the the capability to produce the current demand for iphones and samsung.

When it comes to design US leads, but much more is involved that the designs. China created the environment for themselves...for example there's no US city that can presently host over 400,000 workers under the same roof....such requires building a city from scratch. Then comes logistics and manpower.
China also depends on US for R&grin and many other areas because the US burns billions of USD in those areas.

The truth is the greatest culprit is neither of those countries. African will suffer the most and it's funny how they don't even realize that.

Which one come consign Africa for this matter now.
Do you think China does not do R and D? Haba...
The cue you need when a country is becoming a bad ass is when USA is scrambling to look for a way to cripple the country.
China is a bad ass country and its giving USAb sleepless nights.
They have population
Army and Air force is huge
They also have a space program
Technology is dope plus they are self reliant.
They don't owe any debt unlike USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September by paradigmshift(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
blackaxe78:

You must stare at the reality if you want to make realistic points. US can drown anything they choose to drown. They have all the chips.

Huawei is the one toying with with Africa

Giving you substandards and cheaper cost and drowning you inside debts with their trade policy.

We dont even have security in Africa so I cant say they are a threat to our security on this continent.

Brother wey mumu.american lied about spyware and you believed lol.. the US is jealous of Huawei. The best phone of last year was Huawei mate 20 pro, it knocked off iPhone n Samsung lol. iPhone is poo compared to almighty Huawei. Get yourself a Huawei mate 20 or 30 pro then you go get sense. Huawei is not tekno lol, I don't know where you get the substandard from. Huawei is fucking expensive.. I own Huawei n iPhone, I will pick Huawei anyday. No Matter the useless war America have with them, they will succeed. The Kirin chipset of Huawei is still the fastest, now waiting for the OS.. Bleep you n useless US

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.