Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message (3849 Views)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by ifunanyababe(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
The controversy over Saudi Crown Prince MbS's alleged orchestration of the murder of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi has largely subsided since the government insider-turned-critic walked into the kingdom's consulate in Istanbul in early October and never walked out. But a new controversy is brewing over one of the kingdom's most controversial practices: Its mass-beheadings of men convicted of 'terrorism' charges, typically members of the Shiite minority living in the eastern part of the kingdom. Saudi Arabia has long practiced execution by beheading. But this year, the mass extermination of 37 of mostly Shiite men this week provoked condemnation from the UN and other human rights organizations, as several teenage boys were executed for crimes as seemingly petty as sending Whatsapp messages about government demonstrations.

Read the full story/news here:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/06/saudi-kingdom-beheads-16-year-old-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by psucc(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
And to think that I share a nationality with their kin is more troublesome. Live is too worthless where Islam is concern

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by LamidicownuBSS: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
This our religion some times sef

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by jtjohn(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
k
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by davidodiba(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why this horror? Is there no one in Islam to start a revolution? Well, this is quite sad
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by ifunanyababe(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
davidodiba:
Why this horror? Is there no one in Islam to start a revolution? Well, this is quite sad

Abi ooooo
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Arysexy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
And they call that place holy land ? They should call it Golgotha ( place of skull) embarassed I hope no Afonja is thinking of going there for skull mining

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Its mass-beheadings of men convicted of 'terrorism' charges, typically members of the Shiite minority living in the eastern part of the kingdom. Saudi Arabia has long practiced execution by beheading. But this year, the mass extermination of 37 of mostly Shiite men this week provoked condemnation from the UN and other human rights organizations
This Shiite issue is an international problem.
They are upcoming terrorists.
Our government should not take it with kids gloves.
And you see so animals supporting this same group, clamoring that their leader should be released from detention,
all because of the hatred they have for their country and president.
Infidels.

several teenage boys were executed for crimes as seemingly petty as sending Whatsapp messages about government demonstrations.
This is the only thing we won't support.
And we believe this is what the UN are kicking against.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by tyup(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tho from Sokoto, Born and bred in Bauchi but the greatest thing that happened to me was our family converting from Islam to Christianity

All thanks to Christ for delivering me from the shackles of Darkness called Is.....

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Minjim: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jesus!
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Efewestern: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79202775:

This Shiite issue is an international problem.
They are upcoming terrorists.
Our government should not take it with kids gloves.
And you see so animals supporting this same group, clamoring that their leader should be released from detention,
all because of the hatred they have for their country and president.
Infidels.

This is the only thing we won't support.
And we believe this is what the UN are kicking against.
The Shiites being arrested in Saudi Arabia weren't terrorist, they were protesting, demanding for fair treatment, ending discrimination by the Sunni majority, the protest took place in 2011 or so.

They didn't go about bombing themselves, or attacking any institution, all they asked for was fair treatment, Shiites are not the ones bombing innocent kids in Yemen, they are not the ones sponsoring terrorism all over the world. So if you are looking for a sec. to demonize, start with your Sunni dominated Saudi Arabia, they are the real demons, I wonder why your president is associating with such a demonic country. Don't just jump into a topic you know little or nothing about because of your alliance to a party, it makes one look dumb and stupid.

As for Nigerian Shiites, not everyone supported their actions, Nigeria is a sovereign state, their demands can't be met.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't believe this story.
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by ifunanyababe(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
I don't believe this story.

You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Bede2u(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Efewestern:

The Shiites being arrested in Saudi Arabia weren't terrorist, they were protesting, demanding for fair treatment, ending discrimination by the Sunni majority, the protest took place in 2011 or so.

They didn't go about bombing themselves, or attacking any institution, all they asked for was fair treatment, Shiites are not the ones bombing innocent kids in Yemen, they are not the ones sponsoring terrorism all over the world. So if you are looking for a sec. to demonize, start with your Sunni dominated Saudi Arabia, they are the real demons, I wonder why your president is associating with such a demonic country. Don't just jump into a topic you know little or nothing about because of your alliance to a party, it makes one look dumb and stupid.

As for Nigerian Shiites, not everyone supported their actions, Nigeria is a sovereign state, their demands can't be met.

lol...u think u were reasoning with a reasonable person? Someone who says shiites are problems...yet it is only sunnis that are involved in terrorism. Iran that is a shia country is more peaceful than pakistan that is sunni.

If u are hearing of islamic terrorism...just knw u are hearing about sunnis. They killed 90 ppl in mali ystday. Blood sucking demons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by ifunanyababe(f): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...u think u were reasoning with a reasonable person? Someone who says shiites are problems...yet it is only sunnis that are involved in terrorism. Iran that is a shia country is more peaceful than pakistan that is sunni.

If u are hearing of islamic terrorism...just knw u are hearing about sunnis. They killed 90 ppl in mali ystday. Blood sucking demons

Nawaoh oooo

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Empiree: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
psucc:
And to think that I share a nationality with their kin is more troublesome. Live is too worthless where Islam is concern
LamidicownuBSS:

This our religion some times sef
where is your brain?. This is politics not religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by dermmy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
The Shia population in Saudi Arabia are victims of the Saudi-Iran feud. The Shiite are peace loving people the Sunnis are the real problem of this world. Al-qaeda Taliban, ISIS, Boko-Haram are all sunnis.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Shinjitsu: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Islam is the religion of the devil all they do is kill, rape and do drugs

Homosexuals block me

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by falopey: 2:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Mhen! But skull go full that Saudi. Skull miners. Business don land for Saudi.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by mizmia: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Funny you. Pakistan is a Shia country.
Bede2u:

1 Like

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by AlBaqir(m): 5:18am On Jun 11, 2019
This is insane. "Crime" commited at 10 years old. That age is not even baaligh بالغ - grown up - as far as Sharia is concerned. How barbaric it is to now come (8 years later) to crucify him for the "crime" he committed when he was a baby?

In Islam, there is no sin and no punishment for a crime committed by non-baaligh (unmatured), an insane person and somebody asleep. Obviously Saudi does not practice Islam. Saudi only uses Islam as a tool to shield her crimes and atrocities.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Efewestern: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Bede2u:

Shia is more of Nationalism ,Sunnis are more of terrorism, from ISIS to Boko to Al-Qaeda, in fact all major terrorist groups in the world all trace their doctrines to Sunni.

The dude I quoted is just a bigot, he just supports anything his master does regardless if it's right or wrong, I'm scared of such people, people who can't reason independently. I just hope he is benefiting from all these.

Meanwhile the Saudis are in Sudan trying impose their puppets on the people, I'm even glad that Sudanese are beginning to see Saudi Arabia for who they truly are, I saw some last week chanting they are Africans not Arabs, their eyes Don they open.

Evil and demonic Arabs!

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Efewestern: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2019
mizmia:

You are wrong, Pakistan is majorly Sunni, about 70-80% while shia is 5-20%.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2019
Efewestern:

You nailed it. I hate to admit it, but Saudi Arabia is the number sponsor of terrorism.

The bastards are just hiding under Islam to commit those atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by daroz(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
What’s is this thing with anything associated with Islam and killings?

All round the world.
Infact it’s like the real meaning of Islam is killings

1 Like

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by psucc(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
I think you have a special dictionary.
Empiree:
where is your brain?. This is politics not religion
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Kalapizim(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
The crowned prince should swear he has never used whatsaap by the Quran. He also deserves to be beheaded angry angry angry what slavery
Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by TheStarsAlign: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
More like Hell Arabia

1 Like

Re: Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message by Bede2u(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
mizmia:
lol....i am close to pakistan nw. U mean iran. Paki is sunni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of Donald Trumph Kissing A Black Child / Israel Eliminates Hamas Leader / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.