Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Truth Of Generational Blessing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Of Generational Blessing. (303 Views)

The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Of Generational Blessing. by Adakintroy: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
All this while I thought the misery of the kingdom are deep. But as I stood there facing the remainder of my family I realized it was plane and overly simple.

It was the first time I had been to my village, And as I stood there taking in all I see in my family compound From the malnurich children with pot belly and tiny limbs, to the frail looking old women dispatching hips of Palm carnel on an old grinding stone. The truth slowly was revealing itself.

my immediate family is not experiencing stagnation. contrary to what the pastor had profess.

" and you shall know the truth and the truth Shall set you free"

this was my first generation, as far as i know.the foundation From which my own father had sprung from. There were no graduate in it. But my immediate family had several. As a matter of fact almost all of us are graudautes. All though we were experience one form of struggles it had not occurred to me we had made significant leap across generations until now. All the pastor keep telling us was to go and uproot this and destroy that from my fathers. There are witches here and there in my father's compound.

The truth will set you free also in this manner if you compare your immediate reality with your former in honest fashion and not with other people family. Many blessing in the bible were spread across generation.

If there your father did not graduate and you are a graduate. Then you have made progress. Baby step maybe, but progress non theless. This will give you reason to be thankfull. Many blessings in the bible are span across generation. They were not a one lifetime event. Make your contribution and hand the baton to your offspring.

A pastor should not sit in the city and reveal things about your family. This sometimes are random guess.get out of such place. Know when God is leading you by comparing and measuring your history accurately.Many did not making it out of that family you say is stagnated. Many can barely eat. Consider your life vis a vis your own unique family history.

I repeat run from such men of God many are not led. They conjure people using fear of witch's and evil force. The more you afraid of things out there, the more you gravitate towards them.

Also remember the Lord's prayer, It had no witches or demon throughout the length of it. That's how you should pray. Make honest efgort to give back to your village people they may not be witches. Someone will have to help them out of poverty and God may have chosen you.

Blesdings#
Re: The Truth Of Generational Blessing. by ichuka(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
@OP
To some extent you are right.
If a believer focus on the Word of God 100% in studying it daily then the Word will completely transform him into Christ likeness.
Our problem is the flesh
God has no use with TBe flesh and it has to be completely destroy.
As long as our old man(flesh) is still alive satan has a ground to accuse us before God day n night.
A Christains that his flesh is completely dead has no generational curses

(1) (Reply)

Incredible / Download Jesus I Need You By Hillsong Worship / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Revealed He Was The Chief Priest Of In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.