Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate (22773 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by jamixtiger: 2:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Zanku level[b]Zanku level[/b]Zanku level
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by asmovic(m): 3:51am On Jun 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
After graduating with third class.
rejoice with people rejoicing. 1st class graduate.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by asmovic(m): 3:53am On Jun 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Just because den manage to get 3rd class from school way NUC no recognize person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
show us your certificate, person wey graduate with 1st class.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by LOVEGINO(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2019
PassiveNaira:
Everyone is zanku and gbe body.
Churches
Girls on ijab.
Tony Elumelu
Dino
Footballers
I'm sure when Femi and Lawan get their tickets too, they will do the same.
Then who I'm I not to join?
wetin u dey celebrate?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by Isoduwa(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The kind of nonsense that graces front page here baffles me.

Nairaland should be quality over quantity.
/

Enter house x,vra
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by Ayoefa: 6:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Point of correction; this is NOT high school graduation. It is a Community College graduation and Wayne County Community College to be precis.
I should know, I went to the same college in the late 80's. It's a 2 year college after graduating from High school. They will be awarded associate Degrees. With 2 more years in a University and they can have a Bachelors degrees. Congratulations guys.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by bobolistica(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Gets me so upset when i come here to read news and i see this kind of rubbish.
mbok how is this news?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by BABSSSOO(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
you get serious problem, if you no know, now you you know.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by balonaija(f): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by dododawa1: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
see below

Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by shgenius123: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
if you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work hard till you die. Join me in RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP) PASSIVE TELECOM BUSINESS. CALL/CHAT 08027362943, LET ME SHOW WAY TO EARN INCOME FOR LIFE. YOU NEED AT LEAST 5 STREAMS OF INCOME TO RETIRE EARLY
Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Na only me see this?

Re: Nigerian Man And His Classmates Dance Gbe Body, Zanku Legwork As They Graduate by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Who else is seeing this. If na for naija now SARS for don forget all their bullets in his body

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) / FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness / Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.