Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha (13119 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by ProsperChild: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
INEC has not issued me certificate of return as senator-elect yet- Okorocha
punchng.com Jun 10, 2019 6:34 AM
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

Immediate past Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, on Monday said that the Independent National Electoral Commission had yet to issue him with a Certificate of Return as the Imo West senator-elect despite a federal High Court’s judgment ordering the electoral umpire to do so.

Okorocha in a statement issued in Owerri, the state capital, by his media aide, Sam Onwuemedo, said that the picture circulating online where Okorocha was holding a Certificate of return was “fake”.

He said that Nigerians would be duly informed when INEC issues him(Okorocha) his certificate of return.

The statement read partly, “The attention of the former governor of lmo State, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha has been drawn to fake photo news showing where he is holding what appears like a certificate purportedly issued to him by INEC.

“The photograph in question expectedly has been trending on social media. And we have been receiving calls from well-meaning Nigerians to that effect, either congratulating the former governor or to confirm the authenticity of the photo news.

“The truth is that the photograph is fake and didn’t emanate from us. On our side, we don’t engage in awkward actions.

“When the former governor and the senator-elect for lmo West senatorial District receives his certificate of Return, we will duly inform the general public.

Source:
https://punchng.com/inec-has-not-issued-me-certificate-of-return-as-senator-elect-yet-okorocha/amp/

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by IsaAbubakar: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

Oshiomole just dey use Rochas dey play ping pong grin

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Jayslicky: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Inec has not issued me certificate of return as senator-elect yet. Okorocha has made this statement his daily memory verse, if he wants his certificate he should go and appease his lords and stop whinning like a baby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by blackboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
They know you are going to make more trouble for APC than Dino or SaRaki put together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Imo people are praying that Inec should not give u

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by SmallmebigGod: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
After tomorrow he might get it.

Modified , I said it
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by trendymarseey(f): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
lol
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
This man again
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Destiny delayed is not destiny denied. Wait a bit, but las las come to nairaland to celebrate
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by AleAirHub(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wait till hell grin
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wrong way to treat our next resido
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by BabaIbo: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
He will get that certificate, I think they don't want him to spoil their plan that's the reason for the delay.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Ubdavis(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
We will not give u that century certificate for national interest ...
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by jydeskill1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Okorocha will get the certificate of return after the election of principal of principal officers in Senate. They did it to keep him away from causing likely problem for APC and the anointed candidate.
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by shakyum: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
F
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by landmark86: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wetin Rochas still dey find again
After all the blessing God don give u
I pray ur case no be like MKO Abiola
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin
blackboy:
They know you are going to make more trouble for APC than Dino or SaRaki put together
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by mostmorgan: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
but when was he elected as a senator?
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Inec should do the needful please...
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by olajizz01(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostmorgan:
but when was he elected as a senator?
2day
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Ijawdefender: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
He will get his,but after the election of the presiding officers.

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by cosmoschikodi5(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
grin

Oshiomole just dey use Rochas dey play ping pong grin

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Leave Am make he dey fyn wetin no lost
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nobody even have respect for the rule of law anymore
From FG to INEC
Spits
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Olarewaju89: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Inconclusive certificate grin grin grin
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by ADMAF(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Imo people are praying that Inec should not give u
Later, ppl will say God did not answer their prayers not knowing its cos they did not make sensible supplications. undecided
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Urchman200: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
jydeskill1:
Okorocha will get the certificate of return after the election of principal of principal officers in Senate. They did it to keep him away from causing likely problem for APC and the anointed candidate.
is this not funny?inec that supposed to be independent unempire is now taking orders from apc, and people are still hopeful that this country will be better tomorrow, when a group of people is head bent on pocketing every institution that were formally independent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by Innoxxacs: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Inconclusive certificate grin grin grin
I dey tell you lols
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
the APC used you. .so there ga,e plan was to frustrate you into not thinking of Senate president......after June 12, you will get your certificate
Re: INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha by darelaw: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2019
wht?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorism: 60 Women Kidnapped In Zamfara / Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja / Nigerians With Bogus Varsity Degrees From Benin,Togo Are Crooks, Not Victims— Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.