Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested (34596 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by vicfajeze: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Greedy thief in pastor's clothing angry
Bloody liar!
U CALLED A MAN OF GOD A THIEF?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by lookgoodingguy: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
My Aunt visited this man's church last year. Ni.gga ez fake asf

That was how a cleaner who came very early to clean the church saw a man who used his own two legs to waka inside church at the same time she came. Hours later, hapostu suleman delivered this same man of the inability to use his legs, claiming he has been crippled for years.

The flabberwhelmed and overgasted cleaner, out of wawument and wonderment used her two legs to waka out of the church and out of christainity.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by Youngjohnosas: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
same way my elder sister visited and her life got transformed,the man of God took her back Memory Lane,things she had forgotten brought it back to her knowledge,i watched d clip, it was so exact and d prophecy was real and timely.the man of God prayed for her. few weeks later everything started happening like a film.Her life was completely transformed,she couldn't conceive in few weeks she got pregnant. She has two kids and pregnant with d third one now. I used to say he was fake back then but not after Wat I saw.Someone I used to extort money from by feigning sickness cos she never believed in miracles today if I call her I am sick the next thing she starts speaking in tongues,given me words from d scriptures and telling me where to read From d scripture,she is so aggressive with d word of God now. Someone I used to Persuade to at least attend Sunday service.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by lilianofentse(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
you're not that fine shaa lipsrsealed
Guess you're not Nigerian angry
really, am in tears...

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by balonaija(f): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2019
why?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
He's as fake as ur dead brain....
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Does he refuse gifts from Politicians and popular "Big-Boys" with no viable/known source of income?
Goat, why not go and ask him......confused bitch
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Oga Pastor the said Boy and 99% of our politicians has the same source of income.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
dalaman:

Apostle Suleman is a liar and a fraudster. This eventime only happened inside his lying imaginations. Lair!
bleached ugly tilapiafish, he will keep succeeding.........ur opinions, we care less .......hehehehe, eleribu haters oshi
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2019
frowland:
Looks like a lie to me.
it will look like a lie na, since u are Yahoo boy......we care less....goat
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... How many instances of greed can you cite against him? Mention what he stole in exact details with clear evidence... Finally, list the proven instances he lied and the contrary refutations to the lies told.

Your time starts now... I will wait.
you need not bother urself about the leeches and roaches, they are all confused.....
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Because no legal job will pay like illegal job take it anywhere bro
foolish boy, do legal job , and ask for the Lord's blessings on it......there are proofs of this......little wonder u Yahoo boys never live long......keep scamming u here......ugly bedbug oshi
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
same way my elder sister visited and her life got transformed,the man of God took her back Memory Lane,things she had forgotten brought it back to her knowledge,i watched d clip, it was so exact and d prophecy was real and timely.the man of God prayed for her. few weeks later everything started happening like a film.Her life was completely transformed,she couldn't conceive in few weeks she got pregnant. She has two kids and pregnant with d third one now. I used to say he was fake back then but not after Wat I saw.Someone I used to extort money from by feigning sickness cos she never believed in miracles today if I call her I am sick the next thing she starts speaking in tongues,given me words from d scriptures and telling me where to read From d scripture,she is so aggressive with d word of God now. Someone I used to Persuade to at least attend Sunday service.
Wow......wow .... I love hearing this....... it's so amazing how ones life can be transformed.......it's pointless arguing with some fools though, they wouldn't comprehend......God bless u
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by Lagosfinder(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Agugbadin:

How did you confirm that
teachings and grace works for me
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by frowland(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=GREATESTPIANIST post=79215149] it will look like a lie na, since u are Yahoo boy......we care less....goat[/quote]

Since you know am a Yahoo whatever then you obviously referring to your father. Go and kiss the pastor's ass for all I care. Idi0ts.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
rusher14:

Leave that talk.

No illegal job fit pay like some legal.
Even drug?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
foolish boy, do legal job , and ask for the Lord's blessings on it......there are proofs of this......little wonder u Yahoo boys never live long......keep scamming u here......ugly bedbug oshi
U be fool
People like u will die in poverty hoping for a better thing in this country
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by rusher14: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Even drug?

Can any drug dealer be as rich as Bezos?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
you need not bother urself about the leeches and roaches, they are all confused.....

The sheer amount of vitriol targeted at this man is unreal and pathetic... One would think he directly prevented them from making meaningful progress in life... Ironically, these same people still support imbecilic politicians.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by Youngjohnosas: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Wow......wow .... I love hearing this....... it's so amazing how ones life can be transformed.......it's pointless arguing with some fools though, they wouldn't comprehend......God bless u
thanks..its so unfortunate u can please everyone even Jesus Christ had his fair share of criticism despite the fact he never committed sin.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by nelsonoba: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Did Apostle Suleman tell you he is the Jesus that does the healing? Did you and your Aunt put your faith in Jesus or in Apostle Suleman? If you have not heard it from his mouth before, let me tell you what Apostle Suleman says very often; "I cannot give healing, only Jesus can".

Secondly, Did the bible ever tell you that Jesus healed every sick person he met? You better go and read your bible and understand it well. There is something you will understand today and even you yourself will pray for your Aunt and she will be healed. Because your Aunt was not healed for whatever reason that God knows, you now want to come and rubbish a man of God as if he told you he was Jesus himself. For your information, Apostle Suleman is a man of God, and God has used him to raise dead people and open eyes that were blind, including blind people you could see their eyesocket were empty! In such cases, you cannot claim somebody was pretending to be blind.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by PapaAdanna: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Now can you still tell us the ones you had collected before now

Because I believe he is not the only one that had brought gift to u
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2019
rusher14:

Can any drug dealer be as rich as Bezos?
Lol �
I rest my case
But if dey can publish dey worth dey might Pablo
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
really, am in tears...
grin
Don't kill yourself oh
At least another person might like you tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by lilianofentse(f): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin
Don't kill yourself oh
At least another person might like you tongue
sarcasm dear. Sarcasm
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=frowland post=79215996][/quote]SIR, U WILL KEEP HATING, TILL UR HEART ROTTENS....... HIGH CLASS IDIOT......UGLY BABOON, BROKE DINGBAT OSHI
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

U be fool
People like u will die in poverty hoping for a better thing in this country
GOAT, I AM SUPER BLESSED, AND I GIVE A LOT TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED......ITS FOLKS LIKE U THAT STRUGGLE AND STRUGGLE TILL DEY COLLAPSE, BCUS SOOOOO MUCH HATE HAS CONSUMED THEIR MISERABLE LIVES.......CHANGE UR THOUGHT PATTERN..... ELERIBU OLOSHI
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by owoshuyi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
We don hear u, oya give evidence he is lying
OgogoroFreak:
Greedy thief in pastor's clothing angry

Bloody liar!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
sarcasm dear. Sarcasm
same here babe cool
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
GOAT, I AM SUPER BLESSED, AND I GIVE A LOT TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED......ITS FOLKS LIKE U THAT STRUGGLE AND STRUGGLE TILL DEY COLLAPSE, BCUS SOOOOO MUCH HATE HAS CONSUMED THEIR MISERABLE LIVES.......CHANGE UR THOUGHT PATTERN..... ELERIBU OLOSHI
I
Am
More
Super
Blessed
Than
You
I
Don’t
Brag
About
It
Fool
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I Am More Super Blessed Than You I Don’t Brag About It Fool
I don't think u are , Yahoo Yahoo pikin..... frustrated goat
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
I don't think u are , Yahoo Yahoo pikin..... frustrated goat
Anu I no be scammer like your president
I do legit work and I work hard for my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.