Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains (1214 Views)

How To Make Money With EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES / Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking / Discover Exactly How To Make Money With Expired Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains by fred82: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
Make Money With Cash Parking
As you can see, the majority of the expired domains above were bought and then parked. On the one hand I'm a little disappointed that sites with obvious potential are simply being parked to make money, instead of being developed. However, on the other hand it's a business decision to do so. If you can buy a domain that receives 20,000 unique visitors every month why not park it? Developing a site from scratch takes time, effort and money, whereas cash parking takes two minutes to set up. You can then sit back and watch the cost/revenue balance redress itself. Learn more> http://legalincome247..com
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains by Stonnydrey(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
ANYTHING FREE IS NOT GOOD
, ANYTHING GOOD IS NOT FREE

, JUST $25, You can call me on 08080479009 or 08137355795 or Mail me at stonnydrey@yahoo.com for more details

You can vist the site @
www.slchallenge.com/dreyscorner
It's not free, Go to the site and See For Yourself

The $25 REG FEE is refundable,
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains by Mingler: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2010
Visit www.professionalsmingle.com to meet new fiends, Get free job vacancy alerts on your phone, chat one on one with business executives and many more.Go to www.professionalsmingle.com
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Traffic Domains by sundayng(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
My name is Sandeep Chulani and i am a certified professional of Google Adwords.

I have been working as a Google Adwords professional for the past 2 years and today i
want share my secret on how to make money online while sitting at home or working.

So i have prepared a video tutorial for all of you on how to make money online with
parked high traffic domains.

This video tutorial will give you all the information required to set up a online successful business

I know you might be thinking why i am revealing this secret to you for free of cost and
why not charge a small fee for it.

But let me tell you that the main secret behind running this business is the High Traffic
domain name which is the key factor for generating revenues and i charge you
a fee to research this high traffic domain with proven records from Google Adwords and
remember as i told you earlier that i am a Google Adword Professional.

In this tutorial i will teach you,

1) What is high traffic domain...
2) How do you make money from High Traffic parked domain...
3) Multiple ways to make money from these domains.

So we are now ready to go

Please click on the link below to register your e-mail address,i know it takes a small effort
to do that but its worth it.

I would have also pasted the link in this tread but i want to give chance to those
people who are really interested in making money online in a right way.

http://www.redcappi.com/s/199

After you have registered your mail address it will ask you to confirm it on your mail box
once you have done that, the tutorial will be send to you in less than 2 hours time.

http://www.redcappi.com/s/199

Thanks and GOD bless for your new venture.

Sandeep Chulani
Adding Value to Human Life

(1) (Reply)

From Gang Member To Millionaire CEO / Etranzact: The New And Fastest Way To Conduct Transactions With Ease Explained. / Pls, Can I Print Recharge Card With N5.000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.