Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage (2565 Views)

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by benswitch: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mustsucceed:

.......not God. Many of you will spew trash that maybe I am single, you know nothing of me.

Sister, no mind dos delusional NL vermins.....most are kids wey neva finish second sch!

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by carter009(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
SmellySperm:

victim spotted
Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by Modphase: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na msg like this u take send many to widowhood with ever getting married. Make God blind you only for you to discover when it is too late.

missimelda01:
Marriage will come at the appointed time with the appropriate person. Don't force it, it's better to be single than being in an abusive marriage. As a woman, let your happiness be your major priority (and it should come from within you).
Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ladies above 30 are not stigmatized cos if they had been i wont be seeing ladies above 30 or over 40 getting married and having proposals as well. The reason some ladies tend to lost is dat some are unfortunate in dating unserious men while there are some who change men like underwear while some have multiple relationships they foolishly flaunt and makes them look unserious then there are the unlucky ones who are good but because they are shy they always indoors and hardly interact hence no man sees them. Various circumstances can make a lady single. Anyway if u a lady and u a serious guy pls hold him tight and try build a solid relationship with him so he can take u down the isle.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by Evercurious(f): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
lefulefu:
Ladies above 30 are not stigmatized cos if they had been i wont be seeing ladies above 30 or over 40 getting married and having proposals as well. The reason some ladies tend to lost is dat some are unfortunate in dating unserious men while there are some who change men like underwear while some have multiple relationships they foolishly flaunt and makes them look unserious then there are the unlucky ones who are good but because they are shy they always indoors and hardly interact hence no man sees them. Various circumstances can make a lady single. Anyway if u a lady and u a serious guy pls hold him tight and try build a solid relationship with him so he can take u down the isle.

Thanks so much for this..

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by abiolamitodun(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
truth be told... majority of the ladies u see out there are chasing money one way or the other and before they know it times not on their side anymore..that's y u see many that are above 30s still single...the one way or the other am talking about is very ambiguous...and it depends on their exposure
Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by placeofallure(f): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Gbam.
You've said it all.
There are many reasons a guy will remain single into his late thirties.
For a lady, I can't fathom any reason unless its by choice.

I mean despite the "hellos from random strangers", "Calls from guys you didn't give your number", "DMs from social media".

And before, they start giving excuses of being with a particular partner for donkey years, I'd put it to them that they didn't quite set their goals and timelines.

Again I repeat, unless it's by choice. I find it unbelievable.

For many, your last point is usually the problem. They will spend all the promising years with a guy who might turn up irresponsible. Ladies, I think, should love with their brains. This is the scenario, they kept hoping he'll change because they already love him too much to imagine their lives without him and the years are rolling on and on and before you know it, you're already an old cargo who has passed the marriageable bracket. Some don't realise this still, cos they're still their choosy self. I don't like the shape of his nose, His smell irritates me. Meanwhile, Time has gone!

Some are just plain unlucky and kept meeting the wrong guys. Like you said, they should set their priorities right.

Some are due to family pressure. I have a younger friend, a male, who has been dating his girlfriend for some time now, just when he wanted to put a ring on it, the girl's family started making frivolous demands based on religious differences, so much they were almost going their separate ways. People waded in and they had to shed Nikkai or Church and settle for court despite the two of them having been so active in church. Boy is in the choir, Girl is in the Media team. What if the two had gone their separate ways, where will the girl start from?

Some of them get lucky anyway, my 5&6 friend was 40 in April a spinster but she'll be getting married in August to a tear rubber bachelor. Like play, like play, the man just came along.
There's hope still for whoever falls in this category. I believe social stigma or discrimination against this group is totally uncalled for. Las Las, everyone will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage by Raalsalghul: 7:43am On Jun 18, 2019
placeofallure:

For many, your last point is usually the problem. They will spend all the promising years with a guy who might turn up irresponsible. Ladies, I think, should love with their brains. This is the scenario, they kept hoping he'll change because they already love him too much to imagine their lives without him and the years are rolling on and on and before you know it, you're already an old cargo who has passed the marriageable bracket. Some don't realise this still, cos they're still their choosy self. I don't like the shape of his nose, His smell irritates me. Meanwhile, Time has gone!

Some are just plain unlucky and kept meeting the wrong guys. Like you said, they should set their priorities right.

Some are due to family pressure. I have a younger friend, a male, who has been dating his girlfriend for some time now, just when he wanted to put a ring on it, the girl's family started making frivolous demands based on religious differences, so much they were almost going their separate ways. People waded in and they had to shed Nikkai or Church and settle for court despite the two of them having been so active in church. Boy is in the choir, Girl is in the Media team. What if the two had gone their separate ways, where will the girl start from?

Some of them get lucky anyway, my 5&6 friend was 40 in April a spinster but she'll be getting married in August to a tear rubber bachelor. Like play, like play, the man just came along.
There's hope still for whoever falls in this category. I believe social stigma or discrimination against this group is totally uncalled for. Las Las, everyone will be alright.
In addition, it'll also help if ladies are a little bit open.
Most ladies want a man to come dressed in a certain way, at a particular place and talk them in a particular style. smiley
I remember one saying she can't give audience to a man she met in a bus because apparently he might be.....you know already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unban Ubunja / Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply / Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.