Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

"The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo (45174 Views)

Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by osuofia2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
NED MONEY IS WORKING , SHE DON DE PRODUCE
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by PapaAdanna: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na for people wey d watch their trash

What does she have to offer
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by tesppidd: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mission accomplished.

Time for her to find a sugar son.

Ned's money must flow.
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Champneys: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Toh. Life must go on fa
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by asahnwaKC: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
She's a producer? I guess Ned foots the bill. As the Igbos will say, "Ogo bu Chi onye" embarassed

Same saying...."Ogo bu Agha"....
.....its a two way thing
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Obec70(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
No wonder she puts up this noollywood movie Reginanedo!
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by KanuSE: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

Someone once said she is the major person that benefits from that marriage, not even Ned or regina

Dem say dem say....grin

Chai 9ja ppl, who do una dis thing?undecided
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
why must the man's age be added when ever the marriage issue comes up

what is the meaning of AFTER GIVING HER DAUGHTER OUT TO 59YRS OLD MAN

is she the first to marry someone one as old as that

why not pass the information without adding his age
are u reminding us or telling us
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Reelmii: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
why must the man's age be added when ever the marriage issue comes up

what is the meaning of AFTER GIVING HER DAUGHTER OUT TO 59YRS OLD MAN

is she the first to marry someone one as old as that

why not pass the information without adding his age
are u reminding us or telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by NOL2dworld(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
She's a producer? I guess Ned foots the bill. As the Igbos will say, "Ogo bu Chi onye" embarassed

Smart woman..
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by NOL2dworld(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
This woman has marketing strategy..
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by AuroraB(f): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iji ya grin cheesy
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by mexzony: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Every body Na producer.
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by dbestuncle: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
something tells me the film is about her husband the father of Regina
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by stieyven(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephnie44:
mk una dry someone said d girl is made.Her call her been picked
WTF are u saying??
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by Alejobs: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo by pbet16: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe’s Sexy Curvy-flaunting Outfit To Iyabo Ojo’s Birthday Bash / Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.