Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) (27491 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by akinhanger: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
On Monday June 10th, Temidayo, the only daughter of media mogul, Mo Abudu, had her court wedding with her hubby, Adebola Makanjuola, at the Westminister Registery Office in London, United Kingdom.

The couple already had their traditional wedding in Lagos on March 2nd.

Mo is pictured above with the couple and her ex-husband, Tokunbo.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/photos-from-court-wedding-of-mo-abudus-daughter-in-london.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by akinhanger: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Make una learn lesson from una parents o

6 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by itspzpics(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Guy looking at her like....please this is Forever don't think of divorce i won't give it to you.The lady looking at him like finally you got to bend to kiss me right,anyway I am staying with you like a movie series that has no end.The Dad is like hmmm young man she is my Jewel do take care of her or you won't see my smiling face as you can see I am not smiling yet.The Mum is like gosh finally I don't have to be all over her anymore. .hmmm how do I cope without my baby and her Dad isn't even smiling at me ,well i do better start smiling so he knows he still needs to be by my side.

8 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by partnerbizz5(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
I like this type of wedding.

Small and cute

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by ainas247: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2019
cool Congrats!
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by GentleMoney: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2019
NICE ONE, TO MARRY FOR OYIBO LAND MAKE SENSE, FEW PEOPLE UNLIKE HERE WEY NA THE WHOLE VILLAGE PEOPLE GO TURN UP

4 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2019
THE MASK comes into view from the first pic

4 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by ChaseNtwk(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Sasa
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Solomon17(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Onyekachi419(f): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2019
I like this
Simple and calm
Not the 1s wey go pack the whole community shocked

2 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Olorunnim: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
jeff1607:
THE MASK comes into view from the first pic
Guy your imagination is wild, how come you still remember that movie as to compare the shape of the guys head to the mask?

2 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
Guy your imagination is wild, how come you still remember that movie as to compare the shape of the guys head to the mask?

Bros Na God o

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Larryndelaw: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=partnerbizz5 post=79217384]I like this type of wedding.

Small and cute

So you expect thousands of people in the registry sharing EWEDU AND AMALA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2019
The mother's Mo Abudu is slimmer than her daughter.

Anyway, the daughter's prettier.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by TANID(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2019
All I See Is Buhari In That Pic
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Sexymercy: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Isi ogo nwoke MO abudu nka dikwa m egwu undecided
Tipper oriri isi Di Guy elu grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by farem: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
osuofia2:
NICE ONE, TO MARRY FOR OYIBO LAND MAKE SENSE, FEW PEOPLE UNLIKE HERE WEY NA THE WHOLE VILLAGE PEOPLE GO TURN UP

How many people attend court weddings in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by chukwugoziegi: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
How many times will they marry sef?

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Learn from your parents.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by SimplyFrag1: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Very annoying something
osuofia2:
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
How many times will they marry sef?
I dnt understand again oo..I tot they ve done their trad n white wedding since... Btw it looks like d geh is pregnant shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Aki & Nneoma, His Wife / Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.