Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,761 members, 6,184,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 March 2021 at 06:53 PM

Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. (6986 Views)

Buy Recharge Card Epins And Software / Recharge Card Printing / DI & ID Card Printing Services For As Low As 300 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Dsticks47(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Epin9ja:

what medium did u made use of and has it reflect now too sir/ma ?

Rectified.
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dsticks47:

Rectified.

Thank You For Making Business With You Possible
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 1:19am On May 01, 2020
We are here
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:30am On May 01, 2020
All of us at epin9ja.com welcome you all into the month of MAY
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 7:48am On May 02, 2020
we are available here epin.ng
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
we are available here
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 4:33am On May 03, 2020
we are available here and there get ur mtn data @ the rate of 300naira only ... @ epin.ng
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:04am On May 04, 2020
we are available here and there get ur mtn data @ the rate of 300naira only ...... @epin.ng
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Hallenjay: 1:17pm On May 04, 2020
Hi.
Am interested in printing recharge card but they r many question to ask u n ur site.
There are no testimonies, this kind of platform needs a demo, how am I sure d printing format will come in the format of major sellers and how much is ur gotv packages? Are der any hidden charges? I saw one 45N on bank transfer I don't understand and I hope the site is on https for security purpose, the last for now ia the gain, I hope I'm going to ain anything at all by buying pin from u because I'm going to b reselling it to big shops not to direct consumer, am in the barrack and getting recharge card has been difficult for vendors during ds lockdown so I want to get dem all under me why I sell it to dem d same amount... Since I print here with dem De will patronizr me more dan going outside .
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 10:59am On May 06, 2020
we are available here and there get ur mtn data @ the rate of 300naira only
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:47am On May 06, 2020
Hallenjay:
Hi.
Am interested in printing recharge card but they r many question to ask u n ur site.
There are no testimonies, this kind of platform needs a demo, how am I sure d printing format will come in the format of major sellers and how much is ur gotv packages? Are der any hidden charges? I saw one 45N on bank transfer I don't understand and I hope the site is on https for security purpose, the last for now ia the gain, I hope I'm going to ain anything at all by buying pin from u because I'm going to b reselling it to big shops not to direct consumer, am in the barrack and getting recharge card has been difficult for vendors during ds lockdown so I want to get dem all under me why I sell it to dem d same amount... Since I print here with dem De will patronizr me more dan going outside .

Good morning sir/ma
We are sorry we just getting to reply ur message now
Our platform has been designed to give you the best in terms of recharge card printing, data bundle and other forms of bill payment and u can as well check out testimonies to our services on the playstore regarding our other platform ([urlsub9ja.ng][/url]
As regarding the #45, That's the charges to paying to our bank account but you can as well pay through the payment gateway on the site to get u credited immediately

Mtn and Airtel recharge pins are given at the discount rate of 3% and 5% for 9mobile and Glo which means that u can always sell it out at your preferred prices depending on ur immediate market and other various conditions known to you
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Hallenjay: 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
Epin9ja:

Good morning sir/ma
We are sorry we just getting to reply ur message now
Our platform has been designed to give you the best in terms of recharge card printing, data bundle and other forms of bill payment and u can as well check out testimonies to our services on the playstore regarding our other platform ([urlsub9ja.ng][/url]
As regarding the #45, That's the charges to paying to our bank account but you can as well pay through the payment gateway on the site to get u credited immediately

Mtn and Airtel recharge pins are given at the discount rate of 3% and 5% for 9mobile and Glo which means that u can always sell it out at your preferred prices depending on ur immediate market and other various conditions known to you
970# for a recharge card worth of 1k... My ink and papers nko. Issokay
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 1:09pm On May 06, 2020
den you are not ready for business sir........den is ook
Hallenjay:
970# for a recharge card worth of 1k... My ink and papers nko. Issokay
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 1:38pm On May 06, 2020
we are available here and there
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Epin9ja:
den you are not ready for business sir........den is ook

Your profit will be dependent on ur total customers or how much they order
The average of it might not be something tangible but definitely the aggregate should be something to take home
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 5:35pm On May 08, 2020
We are available here and there....
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 7:35am On May 09, 2020
check us out here and there
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 8:37am On May 10, 2020
we are available
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 10:09am On May 11, 2020
We are still available for all data bundles at affordable prices
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 2:56am On May 12, 2020
We are available here we now give cashback when you paid for your TV and electricity
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 7:39am On May 12, 2020
We are available
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:02am On May 12, 2020
We are open for Business.......... For all ur DATA bundles, Pay TV and all other BILLS payment
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:54am On May 12, 2020
You can still box us up for all ur data plans
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 3:08pm On May 12, 2020
We are available here
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
epin9ja.ng always at your service
We are available
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 8:32am On May 13, 2020
we are available always with attractive service........epin.ng
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 9:23am On May 13, 2020
Earn more @ epin.ng
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 11:06am On May 13, 2020
We are available for u on all ur data plans
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 1:10pm On May 13, 2020
we are available here and there
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 2:02pm On May 13, 2020
try and patronise us we are the cheapest amount the rest...
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Epin9ja: 2:25pm On May 13, 2020
cheapest you can never get elsewhere
Re: Start Your Recharge Card Printing Business Without Software. by Dewaynn: 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
I made some transactions n your platform and till now they haven't gotten the data about 6gb am trying your number but still not going what is happening on the platform they are already on my neck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trade Forex Profitably! / New 14 Inches , Hp 1000 Intel Core I3 ,2gb ram,500gb ,warranty ,75k / SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000 With 7.1 Inch Screen,3G,WIFI,full pack For 37k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.