Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov (47891 Views)

Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Bimpeusman: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2019
A man suffered an accident that nearly cost his life. Thankfully, he survived and met the love of his life on his sick bed.

Anthony T-man C-J was travelling in September 2017 when the car he was in was involved in an accident in Ife. He was badly injured in the accident and was admitted for months.

Anthony suffered a fractured femur on the left leg and a deep gash on the right. Both looked horrifying and he had to undergo surgery five times.

First, there were fears for his life. Then, it was feared that he may lose his legs. Fortunately, none of the fears materialized.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-who-nearly-died-in-road-accident-weds-one-of-the-nurses-who-helped-him-recover.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Bimpeusman: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Bimpeusman: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Happy married life

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Jmk9292(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2019
I hope she continues to save his life in marriage..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by SageMK: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2019
There's no doubt they'll build a happy home.
If things ended up going haywire, it's has to be his fault.

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by partnerbizz5(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2019
The day those nurses held my guys' manhood and shaved it ee.. sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by tee59(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2019
The accident didn't affect his spinal cord and also the guy must be loaded. If not, hmmmmmmmm, she dares not.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Jayslicky: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
SageMK:
How do you know this, are you a prophet?

38 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by kiddoiLL(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2019
SageMK:
Why does it have to be his fault? you came to this conclusion based on what? Solely based on the fact that to you the lady did him a favour by falling in love with him in his one of his trying times?
Like it's now something gold if a woman stood by u thru a struggle?
If a woman does that, if things goes wrong in the future, it has to be the guys fault cause of how she was with him? She did him a favour by loving him?
Nairalanders xev enh

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by lilmax(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2019
smh

the guy is just living in the moment

give it time he'll come back to common sense

too much nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Callertunez: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The day those nurses held my guys' manhood and shaved it ee.. sad
what now happened cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by hemartins(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
sweet

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by NameChecker: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
I know how it works
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by helinues: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fate or destiny?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by TheFacelessMan: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
angry

Some years back during World War II i wed a nurse

I got shot severally during an Allied attack on Munchen.

My platoon commander had died within 5 minutes

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by panmunium(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nurses nowadays gets married unlike before.. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Kingluqman(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats to them.

But the nurse must have seen the guy’s D while trying to help him recover.
They can do anything for D

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by TANID(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hahahahahahaha! grin I Gbadun This Guy O o o

1 Like

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
I no fit marry nurse their pussy na slide to unlock

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by RDPMAN: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to them. I wish them the best.
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by davidMadaki: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
INTERESTING
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Femuel(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nice one congrats �
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Why does it have to be his fault? you came to this conclusion based on what? Solely based on the fact that to you the lady did him a favour by falling in love with him in his one of his trying times?
Like it's now something gold if a woman stood by u thru a struggle?
If a woman does that, if things goes wrong in the future, it has to be the guys fault cause of how she was with him? She did him a favour by loving him?
Nairalanders xev enh
@ the bolded ? Yes!

You nairaland boys should wake up to reality.
Life is beyond all these petty males vs females nairaland war .

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by toluwa1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov by captianfreeman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is it a mass wedding? I saw plenty groom and bride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Hairy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.