Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigeria People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria People (510 Views)

mr, the 99% igbo people hate western nigeria people with passion / All Nigeria People's Congress ? / In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria People by kamsik(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
i called my daddy on phone last night, i asked Him Alhaji, i hope when you are government you did not do any evil to this country Nigeria, and he swear to by the grave of His fathers that He has never think of any evil to Nigeria, why i asked him this question, is that i want to use the whole of Today advocate for my people The Blessed Nigerian. By the Grace of the Almighty God we will all be happy at the end. please collectively let rebuild our Grace Nation let redeem ourself from all this bad leader, If Goodluck Jonathan will not take us there, let together VOTE him OUT of country. please point out one good thing this present President has done for the past 7 months, and let talk about it, thank you all and God bless Nigerian and expose the bad ones
Re: Nigeria People by Nanimebile: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
There is steady supply of fuel and the price is reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have A Presidential Candidate? / Video Footage Of Bombers Released / News: Stop Giving Nigerians Untenable Excuses, Ibb Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.