Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public (18739 Views)

Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by DonMarkuzi(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2019
dynicks:
50-100k just to cruise on top boat for just one hour?...

Abeg intending payees, if una no sabi wetin una go use una money do, abeg make una cruise the money enter my account biko.....Ecobank 0421009238...

Boat capacity 20 persons, so divide by 20.
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by peterjulius00(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2019
the dream is a nice one but will the fare price suit even the common man like me and you out there? i support the vision for gboat thing toooo.... nice work and good team work to Go families.

1 Like

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Iwanttoto1: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

like you can afford it.

I fits affords it. I evun gets my own private yasht. If u knos, u kno
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by tompat86(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2019
G-Boat for G-Boys...if u know u know
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Hotfreezers:

None of your backwards muddy villages can be as developed as Ikorodu Local Government not to talk of half of Lagos.

Ikeja alone has more infrastructure than all your 5 worthless states out together.

If you don't know, your children would still serve my children in this Lagos. Slavery is your inheritance

Ahhiii
You mean his generation will serve you

Funny lmao
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Amoto94(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
This is a nice move by GoKada Team and others involved the water route is one of the means to decongest Lagos traffic and allow smooth passage of commuters to and fro. I think this is strategic also coming after the threat posed by the coming of ORide and others.
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Who is the owner of this company self??

This thing full yaba
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Kakamorufu(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
50k.. I rather use am enter plane to Lagos from ilorin
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by sirusX(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
ainas247:
wink Nice initiative but the name though they should have called it G-Boat
instead of Gboat

Rank your business / website to Google
page one fast. chat up now

Or Goat grin
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by romenna: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Politics everywhere!
Who gave the approval for Gokada to commence operations in Lagos even when motorcyclists are not allowed to operate in most places in Lagos?
What is the difference between Gokada, Opay and okada that we know?
They have same characteristics in my opinion e.g. noise pollution, high rate of accident and very unsafe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by ainas247: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2019
sirusX:

Or Goat grin

grin Hhahahaha
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by skukimania(f): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2019
ainas247:
wink Nice initiative but the name though they should have called it G-Boat
instead of Gboat

Rank your business / website to Google
page one fast. chat up now

So that people can call it Yahoo boat ba?

1 Like

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by desmond2pk: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
From uber during jonathan to go okada during first term of buhari to go canoe during 2nd term of buhari. When bihari is through us na go leg

1 Like

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by ainas247: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
skukimania:

So that people can call it Yahoo boat ba?

To bite you just dey hungry me

Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
dynicks:
50-100k just to cruise on top boat for just one hour?...

Abeg intending payees, if una no sabi wetin una go use una money do, abeg make una cruise the money enter my account biko.....Ecobank 0421009238...
I wonder o grin grin make I add my own too lol 6239641800 Fidelity Bank
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by Forreellinc: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
seyigiggle:
how much you get for akant? grin grin

cool 20k and kanting
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by laudate: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2019
TheGameYard:
This is one is not targeted at the masses. I'm not saying it will fail but if you want to expand further, it should be targeted at the grassroots, cos that's where the money is. Gokada was a success because it offers relatively cheap and safe ride . 100k for a boat ride?
Please think it through once again
On two occasions when I got stuck in a 3-hour traffic jam in Lagos, I parked my car and hailed a Gokada, in order to get to my important meetings on the island.

That was 5 months ago. I have refused to use them again, since then. Most of the Gokada drivers I have met, have very bad body odour. angry

You can imagine sitting close to them on the bike, and inhaling the BO all the way to your destination. No, thank you. It is such a turn-off.
Re: Gokada And Lagos Boats Team Up To Unveil Gboat To The Public by laudate: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2019
peterjulius00:
the dream is a nice one but will the fare price suit even the common man like me and you out there? i support the vision for gboat thing toooo.... nice work and good team work to Go families.
You talk am well. The boat rides should be affordable and efficient, otherwise the whole scheme would be dead on arrival.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Wives / Naira To Ghana Cedi / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.