Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. (1779 Views)

Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri / I’ll Rather Quit Politics Than Return To PDP -- Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
It's becoming a reality and fact that the South South are becoming more mature in Nigeria politics than the South East.

1. The Chairmen of the two major political parties are from the South South.

* APC. .. Comrade Adams Oshiomole of Edo

* PDP.... Uche Secondus of Rivers.

2. The immediate past president Dr Goodluck Jonathan of Bayelsa. I am convinced that a South Southerner would be given the presidency anytime it moves back to the South after 2023 set of the South West.

South East wake up and learn to love her whom you hate. No one allows the one who Hates her to Lead her. A word is enough for the wise

Just looking forward to what would unfold in the inauguration of the National Assembly, who knows they will still clinch a Viable sit.

This is one of the reasons Why the South South is Totally and unarguably different from the South East.
Look up for more evidence.

We are proudly South South.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Jonathan was president but couldn't do anything for una.

A scroll through your page shows u even looking for job at Bua which u are 1000 percent sure of not getting.

Your sickness is more than that buhari, I doubt if London hospital will admit you because you broke.

You need prayers and brain renewal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by superlightning: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:
It's becoming a reality and fact that the South South are becoming more mature in Nigeria politics than the South East.

2. The immediate past president Dr Goodluck Jonathan of Bayelsa. I am convinced that a South Southerner would be given the presidency anytime it moves back to the South after 2023 set of the South West.

South East wake up and learn to love her whom you hate. No one allows the one who Hates her to Lead her. A word is enough for the wise

Just looking forward to what would unfold in the inauguration of the National Assembly, who knows they will still clinch a Viable sit.

This is one of the reasons Why the South South is Totally and unarguably different from the South East.

God bless Nigeria

OP pls remove this ill fated thread. Dividing the East is some idiots lifelong dream.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by helinues: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2019
I dont know anything about that
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by helinues: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Juliusmalema:

A scroll through your page shows u even looking for job at Bua which u are 1000 percent sure of not getting.

Your sickness is more than that buhari, I doubt if London hospital will admit you because you broke.

Is Jonathan no longer Hero beer?

2 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by abc115: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What about ' Jonathan started and paid 100% projects ' ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
helinues:

Is Jonathan no longer Hero beer?
Do you want to drink hero, O mpa?

I can give you one?

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
superlightning:

OP pls remove this ill fated thread. Dividing the East is some idiots li
felong dream.

why would he remove it?
Did TA didn't benefit from the sharing formula.
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
superlightning:

felong dream.

why would he remove it?
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2019
superlightning:

felong dream.

why would he remove it?
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by limeta(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

God bless Nigeria

I am convinced that a South Southerner would be given the presidency anytime it moves back to the South after 2023 set of the South West.

What you on about here
Wakeup men

Still not sure if you from the south south
This Abdul sef
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Still playing their south south and niger delta not Igbo game even when their contraption is tearing apart cheesy grin

Haven't your pay masters updated you on what to be writing online?

NEW UPDATE IS

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE BANDITS OR GANGS NOT TERRORIST

AMERICA CAN NOT TELL US WHAT TO CALL TERRORIST OR NOT THEY HAVE NO AFFAIRS IN NIGERIA

THERES NO KILLING GOING ON IN THE NORTH

YOLOBA LAND IS FREE OF BANDITS

NNAMDI KANU WAS GIVEN 5 PAIR OF DESIGNERS SUITS IN CANADA

7 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

God bless Nigeria
You are even looking for an entry-level job in BUA and you are busy promoting hates.

You need help boss.

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by yaki84: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Juliusmalema:

gracias.....

asante sana...

u spoke my mind.

wetin those position benefit common south southerners?

am akwaibomite but how secondus chairmanship affect me?

8 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by kingzizzy: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

God bless Nigeria

Go and rest please, being wise in politics will not feed anybody except a few greedy politicians

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Juliusmalema:

This is the reason I said we are more mature than you. Just take a simple look at your reply. Not just attacking me the author of this post but extending it to the president of Nigeria. " No One Allows The One That Hates Her To Lead Her" Can't you get it.

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
yaki84:

gracias.....

asante sana...

u spoke my mind.

wetin those position benefit common south southerners?

am akwaibomite but how secondus chairmanship affect me?

Just focus and don't mind him.
at his age, talks like this even when he has nothing to benefit, I wonder how the future will look at him.

The common man are aways the one to suffer because they are always the willingly tools of the rich. people like him when become frustrated about job will resort to militancy.

I pray his brain gets its right while he is still busy moving around the street looking for job.

3 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Still playing their south south and niger delta not Igbo game even when their contraption is tearing apart cheesy grin

NEW UPDATE IS

AMERICA CAN NOT TELL US WHAT TO CALL TERRORIST OR NOT THEY HAVE NO AFFAIRS IN NIGERIA

You have started proving right

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

This is the reason I said we are more mature than you. Just take a simple look at your reply. Not just attacking me the author of this post but extending it to the president of Nigeria. " No One Allows The One That Hates Her To Lead Her" Can't you get it.

Maturity doesn't signify that my son has grown.

Nobody has time for hatred as a language invented by this administration. If there is hatred the entity won't work.

But while you celebrating your maturity, get yourself engaged meaningfully.

That's all.

5 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Just focus and don't mind him.
at his age, talks like this even when he has nothing to benefit, I wonder how the future will look at him.

The common man are aways the one to suffer because they are always the willingly tools of the rich. people like him when become frustrated about job will resort to militancy.

I pray his brain gets its right while he is still busy moving around the street looking for job.
Why always think that if a post is not suitable to you it eventually means the Author is jobless. I don't need to tell you how gainfully employed I am to prove my point. That's immaturity if I do that and I will never do that.

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2019
ezenwajosh:

NEW UPDATE IS

what you wrote is out of issue.
Go and re-format your victim mentality brain.
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:
Why always think that if a post is not suitable to you it eventually means the Author is jobless. I don't need to tell you how gainfully employed I am to prove my point. That's immaturity if I do that and I will never do that.

Validity doesn't need extra proof. As far as you educated, u should have known u laid more credence to my assertion.

I pride myself as been fair and just in critical issues especially a situation when someone struggling above a dollar day meal is very myopic....I can't call it foolishness.

But I will rather advice.

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2019
kingzizzy:

Go and rest please, being wise in politics will not feed anybody except a few greedy politicians
Accepted, meanwhile why cry about marginalization when you know it doesn't matter. Why also cry about the JUICY POSITION syndrome. Can't you remember again.

3 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are even looking for an entry-level job in BUA and you are busy promoting hates.

You need help boss.
At least I am qualified for entry level job. Thanks

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:
At least I am qualified for entry level job. Thanks
40k - 70k per month and you are busy promoting ethnic hate.

You still have a long way to go, boss.

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2019
So Because he is looking for job he shouldn't talk again? Are you the one that will interview him?
OfficialAPCNig:

You need help boss.

4 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
So Because he is looking for job he shouldn't talk again? Are you the one that will interview him?
Yes, he shouldn't be spreading ethnic hate.

Anyway, the dude is your yoruba brother, but he is deceiving people here with the "we the south-south" tag.

I don't know if he is a yoruba christian or moslem, but going by the amount of hates in his soul, he is definitely a yoruba moslem or rolls wella with them.

Yes, yoruba moslems are that hateful.

3 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

40k - 70k per month and you are busy promoting ethnic hate.

You still have a long way to go, boss.
I think if you deny this fact. Then I think you are close to Hateful.
I am not promoting ethnic hate but simply saying to them that let the hate stop that they may Lead.

Meanwhile for the job issue. This is one of the reasons Nairaland was created and I must uutilize to the Fullest.

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:
I think if you deny this fact. Then I think you are close to Hateful.

Meanwhile for the job issue. This is one of the reasons Nairaland was created and I must uutilize to the Fullest.
Of course.

If you are not hateful, there people on this Forum I know can help you get a position there.

It is a piece of cake to them.
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2019
So anyone that against pdp or supporting Buhari must be yoloba Muslim? Its unfortunate that you can't construct a sentence here without made mention yoloba Muslim you have many accounts here they blocked you,you created another one again. I hope your hatred against muslims is limited to nairaland alone.
OfficialAPCNig:

Anyway, the dude is your yoruba brother, but he is deceiving people here with the "we the south-south" tag.

I don't know if he is a yoruba christian or moslem, but going by the amount of hates in his soul, he is sure a yoruba moslem or rolls wella with them.

2 Likes

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't know if he is a yoruba christian or moslem, but going by the amount of hates in his soul, he is definitely a yoruba moslem or rolls wella with them.

This is the reason I said the hate must stop that you might lead. You can see from your comments that you have gone beyond ethnic difference to Religion. Why why why?
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Till igbos learn to accept the new reality that the former eastern region is gone. The better for them.

Akwa ibom and cross river people keep saying igbos dominated them during the Biafra days,they name their native Streets in Igbo language. They call them minorities.

Igbos in Midwest invaded it, rape the women and torture the men. Same igbos want delta in their Biafra.

It's funny how they claim the southern minorities, while the minorities detest them. Igbos are one of the three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria, until they realise that and stop attaching their selves to the minorities, they will never progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank / Diri Sworn In As 5th Governor Of Bayelsa State (photos) / Anambra 2020: Update On Nigeria Police Game (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.