Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. (12171 Views)

Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2019

We all have different personalities, but there’s a central trait known as the primary trait. It characterizes your attitude and behavior. This trait determines the way you view things. Your personality trains your mind to see things you want them to appear.

This illustration can help you determine your personality. It describes how it works and how your mind perceives things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
What animal did you see first?

1. Stallion

You are ambitious, wild, free and raw. You are driven to success. These people do things according to their will and never back out from a fight. “Stallions” are honest and driven.

4 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2019
2. Rooster

Perseverance is your primary characteristic. “Roosters” are quick, persistent, and smart. Their body is small but they can conquer every obstacle. Roosters are fierce and so are you, meaning you are ready to fight despite the fact that you don’t look like that.

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2019
3. Crab

Crabs are hard on the outside and soft from the inside. They are known for their loyalty and care about the wellness of their loved ones. Trust is important, and has a huge role in their life.

3 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2019
4. Praying Mantis

Praying mantis is a master of senses and patience. You can be still for hours, and wait for the right moment “to catch its prey.”
Praying mantis have a strong inner voice and are in touch with their primal self. These people rely on their guts and are successful in that. you are master of your own domain and this spirit keeps you going in life.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
5. Wolf

Wolfs are lone warriors that walk in a pack. They live in a pack, but are also lonely creatures. Wolfs don’t make mistakes and are considered fierce and fearless.
You may walk with a crowd, but your personality stands out. Wolfs have exhilarating experience and loneliness, but are designed to handle things alone.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
6. Dog

Dogs are brave, loyal, selfless and protective.

“Dogs” are loyal but fierce. You may be selfless and loving, but you also act protective and playful. “Dogs” are loved by everyone who got the chance to know them.

7. Eagle

Eagles are wild and free. You are the ultimate predator – focused and determined. You are driven towards your goals and dreams. You don’t waver when it comes to making decisions. “Eagles” do their best to achieve things they like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by obiekunie2: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
i saw all the animals at the same time!

butterfly, dog, crab, chicken, horse, praying mantis, etc

so what am i?

1 Like

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
i saw butterfly first

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:

We all have different personalities, but there’s a central trait known as the primary trait. It characterizes your attitude and behavior. This trait determines the way you view things. Your personality trains your mind to see things you want them to appear.

This illustration can help you determine your personality. It describes how it works and how your mind perceives things.
i saw a wolf, so tell me what personality do I have? that of a beast? cool

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2019
confused
obiekunie2:

so what am i?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2019
8. Butterfly

Butterflies are the symbol of beauty and change, and they represent the nature’s purest creation. Butterflies are flexible, and these people can change themselves based on the situation.

“Butterflies” have the gut to do important things. They may have hard time to escape the past (the cocoon), but later develop into a beautiful person, thanks to the hard times.

9. Dove

Doves are the symbol of love and peace. They have a wise soul, and are always calm and patient regardless of the environment. Doves embrace peace and can attain true peace from within. People consider them a symbol of hope.

www.brightside.me

1 Like

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

so what am i?

Na "SuperMan" you be niyen oo!

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2019
I saw the preying mantis first cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Why am I seeing PVSSY-cat in the photo?
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by kullozone(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

so what am i?
A coconut.
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Charelsz:
i saw a wolf, so tell me what personality do I have? that of a beast? cool

Check!
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by anochuko01(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Na tigress me see o!

1 Like

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by fringz11(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Lemme wait and read comments
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by kushercain: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:
3. Crab

Crabs are hard on the outside and soft from the inside. [b]They are known for their loyalty and care about the wellness of their loved ones.[/b]Trust is important, and has a huge role in their life.

Are you sure about the bolded...crabs and their crustaceans buckets pull down mentality? Anyway I saw the butterfly first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:
5. Wolf

Wolfs are lone warriors that walk in a pack. They live in a pack, but are also lonely creatures. Wolfs don’t make mistakes and are considered fierce and fearless.
You may walk with a crowd, but your personality stands out. Wolfs have exhilarating experience and loneliness, but are designed to handle things alone.
I saw a wolf first shocked shocked

But I don't think I'm fearless shocked

4 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Cletus77(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2019
I saw the wolf first

1 Like

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by pansophist(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:
5. Wolf

I saw this first, and you just described my personality

6 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:
8. Butterfly

Butterflies are the symbol of beauty and change, and they represent the nature’s purest creation. Butterflies are flexible, and these people can change themselves based on the situation.

“Butterflies” have the gut to do important things. They may have hard time to escape the past (the cocoon), but later develop into a beautiful person, thanks to the hard times.

I saw butterfly first.

3 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by ItxAyce(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
I saw a wolf first
And the description is spot on

4 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by laribari(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:

I see confusion

2 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by kiddoiLL(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

so what am i?
Ashawo, only u see all of dem

5 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by Delaw00(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
lordskid:
8. Butterfly

9. Dove

Doves are the symbol of love and peace. They have a wise soul, and are always calm and patient regardless of the environment. Doves embrace peace and can attain true peace from within. People consider them a symbol of hope.

www.brightside.me
I saw the butterfly 1st and that's exactly how it's going on with me sad

3 Likes

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by CosmicPhoenix: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I saw butterfly first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name Your Favorite Nairalander / ... / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.