Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. (12173 Views)

Name That One Animal You Think Is Very Social / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by laribari(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
jeyselassie:
so shall it be for you grin

I am sure you are living your best life already and you will not exceed this level now; you that have seen your entire future through that stupid/meaningless picture. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by jeyselassie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
laribari:

I am sure you are living your best life already and you will not exceed this level now; you that have seen your entire future through that stupid/meaningless picture. grin grin grin grin grin
you know this much about your present and future? Your foolishness is bliss grin
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by laribari(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
jeyselassie:
you know this much about your present and future? Your foolishness is bliss grin

you are the fool who believe in one stupid random picture and a stranger on NL to determine your future. Bro, you don't have a future ooo.

your kalo-kalo life. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. by jeyselassie(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
laribari:

you are the fool who believe in one stupid random picture and a stranger on NL to determine your future. Bro, you don't have a future ooo.

your kalo-kalo life. grin grin grin grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / 10 Things About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.