Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer (1468 Views)

Ps5 Cd: Watchdogs Legion For Sale. 20k / First FIFA 19 Gameplay Video Leaked For PS4 / Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Thegamingorca(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2019
How cool does this game get...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6kNQrY5ydQ
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by hakinze00(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
This is certainly a must have for me... Just imagine that badass granny. Love it!!!!
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Thegamingorca(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
hakinze00:
This is certainly a must have for me... Just imagine that badass granny. Love it!!!!

I dey tell you...Lol tho it's a bit clowny

The whole British accents and their infrequent use of sarcasm and swear words is so on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by crafteck(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2019
It always gets boring midgame
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01am On Jun 12, 2019
crafteck:
It always gets boring midgame

Boring as how...you done play the first watchdogs?

That story was to die for
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by crafteck(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Boring as how...you done play the first watchdogs?

That story was to die for

First was manageable, for the second, people lost interest midway.
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Thegamingorca(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
crafteck:

First was manageable, for the second, people lost interest midway.

Just say you no finish part 2

I know plenty niggas tho wey play am die. Even platted it sef. This game is even easier to plat than watchdogs 1
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by crafteck(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Just say you no finish part 2

I know plenty niggas tho wey play am die. Even platted it sef. This game is even easier to plat than watchdogs 1

I run a game house... I think I speak for a larger group

1 Like

Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Thegamingorca(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
crafteck:

Who get time dey play wd2 for game house when there are mk11 fifa19 to compete in and enjoy their short stay.

You aren't getting it...these games are massive much more than gtaV with so many collectibles to find and blume servers to blow. If you ain't into feeling all powerful in a sand box then wd2 and wdlegion are definitely not for you.

It just be like say you want put farcry for game house. Try putting Farcry primal and mass effect andromeda and see if there will be any difference
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by crafteck(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Who get time dey play wd2 for game house when there are mk11 fifa19 to compete in and enjoy their short stay.

You aren't getting it...these games are massive much more than gtaV with so many collectibles to find and blume servers to blow. If you ain't into feeling all powerful in a sand box then wd2 and wdlegion are definitely not for you.

It just be like say you want put farcry for game house. Try putting Farcry primal and mass effect andromeda and see if there will be any difference

They loved and finish primal, far cry 5 was senseless.
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Frenchkiss564: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
crafteck:

Hello Sir/ma
About the game house that you run, could you please answer this questions
Like how much does it cost to build a game house.
And how's the return on investment like.
Thanks
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by crafteck(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

Hello Sir/ma

About the game house that you run, could you please answer this questions

Like how much does it cost to build a game house.

And how's the return on investment like.

Thanks

Depends on lots of factors, many have shut down, i set up a small one with abt 1m 4 months ago, its sales is poor but I've gotten like half of my money back.
Re: Watchdogs Legion Gameplay Trailer by Patrick33(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Like the guy above me said..first watchdogs was really good..rockstar was sweating obviously..then second came out after the hype and was meh...for this tho. Let's see what Ubisoft has done..afterall trailers always looks good...

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Fix My Ps4 In Abuja / Ist Class Sega Dreamcast On Sale Now. / For Sale! 1000pcs X Original 4gb Transcend Flash Drive@2k Each. Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.