Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Have Finally Secured A Job, But I Still Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Finally Secured A Job, But I Still Need Your Help (286 Views)

CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Amazing Money Secret That Secured A Desperate Teacher Lifetime Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Secured A Job, But I Still Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning all. It's OgbeniTafa the ex-online job seeker again. I have finally secured employment.
Based on referral from someone who works at First Bank insurance, I was invited to an interview to work as an insurance marketer. Unfortunately, I was told they don't pay salary or give incentives. They pay only based on commission every two weeks. They told us to think about it and report back the following week for documentation if still interested. I chatted with one of the security man and this is what he said: "oga, for this insurance work ehn, na your shoe go hear am o." Immediately, I rejected the job in my mind.
However, I just didn't want to go back home just like that. I took keke back to obalende (from cms) and decided to hunt for jobs from there. After knocking on doors and making inquiries from one place to another, I finally secured a job at a supermarket. They pay #40k per month and was asked to resume next week Monday.

This is where I need help. I don't have transport money to move from Bariga to Obalende and back everyday for one month. Even to see food chop na miracle, lol.
From Iyana-oworo under bridge to Obalende and back is #350 daily. For I month (30 days) is #10,500
This is what I need for this month. If anyone can help me out, I'll be grateful.
This is my account number: 2063882939 UBA Peter.

To prove my authenticity, I live at Bariga and I'm willing to show up in person around Bariga, Gbagada and Akoka axis, reason being that these places are 'trekkable' from my current location.

You can be gracious enough by sending #12k so I can eat my first reasonable meal POST-NYSC. THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Paint Markers Available For Sale In Large Quantity / Taxi App Guy's Guide To Rideshare 4 Coming Soon / ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.