Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40335 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by newsynews: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

Today, she says she's 55, unmarried and past the age where she can have children. She now has to take medicine to keep her happy. According to her, that is the scam of feminism which she fell victim to.

She said many more explosive things which can only be heard when the video in the link below is watched.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Dem go gree gree?

257 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by SageMK: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Agreed. It's a scam in the sense that feminism today doesn't advocate for oneness or happiness of women.

Stúpid women are now in control of this once amazing vehicle that was meant to serve as a voice to fight for the oppressed women in countries where even a dog is treated better than a woman!

Now these online ídiots have stride it in a direction of propagating hate against men. Fighting petty things like submission in marriage, terming it slavery and etcetera.

They want women to be treated as men, yet they still demand the special treatment that comes along with being a woman, a mother, a daughter or a wife...

Like Candace said — Ask a core feminist if she's happy.

401 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by delishpot: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Candace was born in 1989. Are you sure we talking about the same candace? In that video she was clearly stating the words of a woman who sent her a message. Candace was born in 1989. She is right about the shit people are doing under the guise of feminism but those words aren't candace's.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Jmk9292(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Too much of anything is bad.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy

toxic feminism made women useless and angry for no reason

that's why chim chim is slaying with awards while those taking it too far are bitter

having education should be the beginning and the end of feminism, any other crap involved, doesn't make sense

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by BigJoe19: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Amazontopaz, Antibrutus, LilmissFavvy, Preshy561, you all need to repent before you become night newspapers.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
BigJoe19:
Amazontopaz, Antibrutus, LilmissFavvy, Preshy561, you all need to repent before you become night newspapers.

i dey pity somebody's wey go marry 3 of dese 4 monikers u mentioned and many odas like dem, na only one of dem go de manageable and na only somebody we sabi every tin and wan pity her go fit manage her. oda 3 we no get gud somebody's way go fit pity dem to marry, na only mumu men dem fit get if dem eva de lucky to find de such mumu men

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by liberalchick(f): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

AGAIN! what she is talking about is NOT feminism.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Are we complaining? No we are not. Have you been able to find good men for all your sisters, spinter aunties and all the ex whom you dumped? No you haven't. Are you married? Of cuz not. Yet you bother yourself so much about the affairs of ladies on NL simply because they don't share same ideas with you. Stop being idle.
DukeofNZ:

i dey pity somebody's wey go marry 3 of dese 4 monikers u mentioned and many odas like dem, na only one of dem go de manageable and na only somebody we sabi every tin and wan pity her go fit manage her. oda 3 we no get gud somebody's way go fit pity dem to marry, na only mumu men dem fit get if dem eva de lucky to find de such mumu men

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Omoluabi16(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
The problem is not feminism itself, but the misguided agenda by those who claim to be feminists. It has become a joke..core issues like rape, girl child education are hardly emphasized on.
Feminism today is turning logic on it's head and trying to demean the male folk.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by powerhouse3(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
The word, feminist, have been abused overtime... To me... It's now bukum.. Because what they are fighting for is temporary... Being a CEO or say the President is 8yrs atmost ... But being a mother is a life time reality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are very correct!
liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

7 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
All you have written happens only in your dreams, or when you are ''high''! Wretched hopeless feeble loser, are you done feeding yourself? That you think you can afford to feed another person? Keep hallucinating!
DukeofNZ:
me no get female relations wey de irresponsible like you and odas like you. and de ones wey don mature don marry. as for idle talk me go feed everybody wey dey ur lga for at least 100 years

and na because of irresponsible girls like u wey de make me slack to marry. evil somebody's

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
That's her own opinion, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
All you have written happens only in your dreams, or when you are ''high''! Wretched hopeless feeble loser, are you done feeding yourself? That you think you can afford to feed another person? Keep hallucinating!

Been following you for awhile, that mature soft understanding personality I saw in you that made me follow you is drifting away, your emotions are controlled by what people say, put yourself together lady it's not worth it, your secret admirer might be disappointed, women usually have secret Admirers everywhere

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm..... I will ignore them henceforth, they don't worth my time and attention. But fact is, am not really bothered about having admirers on NL. Thanx for your concern..... I have taken note!
Deepfeel:

Been following you for awhile, that mature soft understanding personality I saw in you that made me follow you is drifting away, your emotions are controlled by what people say, put yourself together lady it's not worth it, your secret admirer might be disappointed, women usually have secret Admirers everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm..... I will ignore them henceforth, they don't worth my time and attention. But fact is, am not really bothered about having admirers on NL. Thanx for your concern..... I have taken note!
Everywhere not only on nairaland, be yourself dear

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one don chop better dic*** and has suddenly realized the difference between six and half a dozen. grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tanx love!
Deepfeel:

Everywhere not only on nairaland, be yourself dear

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
♠️

I spit on feminism. Evil movement.

Lalasticlala take us to the promise land. grin

11 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Cry grin grin grin

We take her seriously. She's saying the truth.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Richdad50(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
shocked

I have known candace Owen's for quite a long time and I can say she is one of the brightest minds left of the slaved blacks.

Richdad

11 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lasisi69(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Z

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by seunfly: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Most femist are bitter, hate filled and lossers who have been disappointed by men in the past so they channel their hateful energy to femism. They think they are destroying men not knowing they are destroying themselves. Note few happy femist are married and don't usually practice what they preach, they say hateful things outside and do the opposite in their home there by misleading brainless women who can't read btw the line.

I was in argument with one femist from Australia, she said Jeff Bezos's wife MacKenzie has given in too much in their divorce agreement just because the woman got $35 billion settlement and keeps just 4% stake in Amazon and the 4% stake will remain the voting right of her ex husband and the woman can't sell her stake out without her ex husband permission and if she sells, the voting right still belong to her ex husband. They settled all this out of court but the femist Australian claimed she gave in too much and she should have fought the man. I simply ask her will she have been satisfied if Mackenzie had battled her ex husband in a prolong court battles until he loses every thing including his voting right that made Amazon what it is today because of hatred.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Bossontop(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Las las dis wan eye don open......lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
shut up olosho woman, just say your girl friend broke your heart hence you want a man back to your miserable life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Authoreety: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
If u think candace is correct, gather here for a selfie....
grin

29 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Sweetcollins: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Well-done!!!
Please advice our aunty, the writer too
Let her stop spoiling d mind of our gyals

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Junkie1: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
WATCH NAIRALAND FEMINISTS COME WITH THEIR DILDOS TO MASTURBATE SMH DISGUSTING PEOPLE

THE LADY IS STATING FACTS THOUGH FEMINISTS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OR WHO THEY'RE "FIGHTING" FOR INSTEAD HAVE TURNED MEN INTO THE ENEMY

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.