Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40324 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by iammo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by anochuko01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Feminism today, "ladies first" tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
55 and unmarried?

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ForeThinker: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol oyo

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by GoldChest(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
You don finally get sense

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
alll over europe and america there are single women aged 40 to 60 childless, sad and lonely. but its too late for them, na yahoo boys dey deal with them lol. u need a man abeg

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by dadavivo: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Richdad50(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ignoramus
LilMissFavvy:
You are very correct!

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Neddstark: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just like Funmi Iyanda, Linda Ikeji, Kate Henshaw and Genevieve Nnaji.
All MILFs, screwing young boys who eventually leave them

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by sammyuche(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are we complaining? No we are not. Have you been able to find good men for all your sisters, spinter aunties and all the ex whom you dumped? No you haven't. Are you married? Of cuz not. Yet you bother yourself so much about the affairs of ladies on NL simply because they don't share same ideas with you. Stop being idle.

Are you really happy?

12 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by materialproject: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Aidejay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
That is her own point of view
We cannot all of a sudden
Ascribe the status of proven idealism and fact to 1 person's point of view
Although it sounds tempting.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

AGAIN! what she is talking about is NOT feminism.
E pain am. Chai! Ofe ke oro yen dun ofe ke. Ntooooor

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Okuda(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilmax:
cheesy

toxic feminism made women useless and angry for no reason

that's why chim chim is slaying with awards while those taking it too far are bitter

having education should be the beginning and the end of feminism, any other crap involved, doesn't make sense

ypur useless chim chim is one of the people deceiving young girls of today. her own feminism is toxic. she is a fool and i am not proud of her and where she comes from

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by rusher14: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

Your profile says you are married.

I hope you aren't trying to mislead others whilst you are safely cocooned in a home in which you are respectful and respected, knowing your limits and limitations?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
I wonder why men are worried more than the women themselves.

Shey women are useless and only good for sex? Especially Naija women.

Leave them to self-destruct na.

Why crying more than the bereaved?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by GoldChest(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

Most Naija feminists are empty barrels, sick and frustrated bunch of Nobodies fronting over what they know nothing about

And I hope you're not one of them .

Erm , Are you married because last time your photo popped up around here , you look over 30years .

Don't be like Camdace Owen , that learnt her lessons the hard way .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by israelmao(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
They claim to be self-made women and can do without men but there are undertones of bitter cry and emptiness in their inner recesses.

6 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by rusher14: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you aren't a lesbian, you need a man.

Eventually, everyone needs a companion except you are in a convent, and in that case, I say the Lord is thy strength.

Nobody is suggesting women should be made servants but nature has sorted out our roles.

A man cannot be pregnant and a woman has physical limitations - the Olympics proves it.

Trying to be what you aren't is simply a dog chasing its tail.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Adakintroy: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Any woman who give herself the tag feminist ( directly or indirectly) is a fool. She will always be one directional in her thinking. There will be issues one should be hard line, conserve or liberal about. Rational flexibilty more like. To mentain one view point at all time is stiff and robotic.

I have tasted, many things in this one world, but nothing have tasted is near as sweet as a woman's love. Nothing near as I say again.
No matter how much most men claim to hate women, they know deep down there is nothing sweeter than a woman's love and visa visa.

Let no woman be coin into foolishness. We men are not perfect. Judge us but don't condemn. We will judge you and not condemn you. A mature man or woman is one who finally figures how to manage a living with the opposite gender. That's why marriage is the ultimate test of individuals patience, pesseverance, trust, commitment, forgiveness. Hope, faith,. Not just in ourselves but others. Say what you wish about yourself, if you have not been tested, you are not true enough.

From an high point of reason we are one. Their is no woman without man and no man without woman. The world is already too disunited. Race, tribe, class, religion..e.t.c. don't add to it. Remember love is all that matter. Love is the way.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Godoverevery: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=79232453]All you have written happens only in your dreams, or when you are ''high''! Wretched hopeless feeble loser, are you done feeding yourself? That you think you can afford to feed another person? Keep hallucinating![/qu
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by kenzosky: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
BigJoe19:
Amazontopaz, Antibrutus, LilmissFavvy, Preshy561, you all need to repent before you become night newspapers.
You forgot to mention Pocohantas.

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by PeacenLove2: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Feminism is greatly misunderstood and many are on the wrong side of history.

There is nothing wrong with disintegrating for good ideals or ideologies that seek to diminish the rights of people whether male or female. Every human being should be good enough to live a fulfilled life, to determine his or her own path. It is not a contest or a competition. We can all win. Take note, fellas.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by kokomilala(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Feminism fruitlessly and hopelessly tries to reverse the progressive match of the ordained masculine order of life. No amount of resistance can swing the force on the side of women. It's a man's world. It became so the moment that wily, old fool, the devil, seduced Eve in the Garden of Eden and killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Godoverevery: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are we complaining? No we are not. Have you been able to find good men for all your sisters, spinter aunties and all the ex whom you dumped? No you haven't. Are you married? Of cuz not. Yet you bother yourself so much about the affairs of ladies on NL simply because they don't share same ideas with you. Stop being idle.
I really wish your father can read D's.....what a waste of a child....Even ur mum will be shocked with ur level of stupidity.... You better start praying this prayer point every morning...Lord I don't want to be stupid anymore maybe he can have mercy on ur soul and pls stop disgracing ur father.

6 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by motherfucker: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:

Madam, feminism is not as most of your practice it. That is the damn truth... You want to compete with men in a world they built... You must be joking. When you lots decide to take up responsibilities that comes with being a man, such as fighting wars, or building sky scrapers while at the top of 100th floor, I will begin to take you serious... I say this because you want to compete with men and dethrone them off their place in the society..

14 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by marvin906(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
I use to believe in feminism buh after having contact with Nigeria feminist my hatred for them is way high..
all what Nigerian feminist wants is to see men under their feet..
I don't even know btw Nigerian and American feminist who is even far worst..
the true ideal of feminism is being ridiculed ..

rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Been following you for awhile, that mature soft understanding personality I saw in you that made me follow you is drifting away, your emotions are controlled by what people say, put yourself together lady it's not worth it, your secret admirer might be disappointed, women usually have secret Admirers everywhere

Circumstances don't make a man. They merely reveal him to himself- Epectidus

U no d strength & tensility of a metal when its under pressure. Now that her emotional tensility& strength has been tested, it gave way. We all live from d inside out. A person can't give what he or she doesn't have.

7 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by vikstandon(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
When a lady tries her luck to get a Husband come clock 35...She go come turn Feminist, exerting her frustration on Men while indirectly calling and praying for attention from same Men...If she do do do, come get husband or pregnant, that's the end of Feminism (Case Study- LINDA IKEJI)...If she no dey lucky clock 50-55 years, She go resign to fate (Case Study- Aunty KEMI).

I pity them sha o... No be their making.
Men are a scarce resource and can't go round... The issue of making them a private property has a way of affecting others... The future should look at making them a Public Liability venture where any lady is allowed to buy a share no matter how short the duration is.

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
alll over europe and america there are women aged 40 to 60 childress, sad and lonely. but its too late for them, na yahoo boys dey deal with them lol. u need a man abeg

what kind of women? the obese ones without teeth and a job? yeah.
some other americans marry several times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.